Vive Mocap Kit - Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haico1992 View Post

I think the color doesn't matter as long as your SteamVR can use all 3 base stations for tracking. Does it?
    Color or Vive Trackers corresponds to supported version of base stations. If I remember correctly, grey trackers don't work with BS2.0. And you can't use more then two BS1.0 or more then four BS2.0.
    Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
    And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Is there anything that can be done about the time limit?

Comment

Originally posted by kuroderuta View Post
        Is there anything that can be done about the time limit?
        Yes, of course. Window -> Cinematics -> Sequence Recorder -> "Sequence Recording" rollout -> Default Animation Settings structure. You can set maximum length and desired sample rate. Then, restart editor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	001.png
Views:	99
Size:	310.3 KB
ID:	1718506
        Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation

Comment

Originally posted by fangxingsheji View Post
          2. Another idea: more complicated setup supporting more then one tracker to capture the same bone. Using two trackers attached, let's say, to pelvis, would allow to improve accuracy, decrease possible glitches and avoid occlustion?

It is of great use for our work.
          I submitted update today with support of two trackers per bone. You'd also need to download new version of demo project (only 4.24).

Last edited by YuriNK; 02-07-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

I've disable scale follow your instructions in animation blueprint. but, my role still be distorted ~~ It look like set my role as high as Mannequin
            Attached Files
            Last edited by ssxx2; 02-08-2020, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssxx2 View Post
              I've disable scale follow your instructions in animation blueprint. but, my role still be distorted ~~ It look like set my role as high as Mannequin
              What's real size of your mesh (if you placed it on level from the Content Browser)?

UPD. Never mind, i found a bug. Will resubmit update today.
              Last edited by YuriNK; 02-08-2020, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post

What's real size of your mesh (if you placed it on level from the Content Browser)?

UPD. Never mind, i found a bug. Will resubmit update today.
                The real size of my mesh is in the middle of the Image. It looks very high, but it's just a big head

Comment

The real size of my mesh is in the middle of the Image. It looks very high, but it's just a big head
                  Update is in Launcher already. Does it work now?

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post

Update is in Launcher already. Does it work now?
                    Hi, I update the plugin, but my mesh is still be scaled same as before~~
                    (The tool set my mesh as high as Mannequin , and I have already disable scale in Anim Bp)
                    Do we need any additional settings?
                    Or, Shall we send my mesh to your email ?
                    (it is use the same Skeleton as Mannequin)
                    and what is your email, thank you~

Comment

Hi, I update the plugin, but my mesh is still be scaled same as before~~
                      (The tool set my mesh as high as Mannequin , and I have already disable scale in Anim Bp)
                      Do we need any additional settings?
                      Or, Shall we send my mesh to your email ?
                      (it is use the same Skeleton as Mannequin)
                      and what is your email, thank you~
                      Hi,
                      Is default mannequin scaled too?
                      Yes, please write at e-mail for quick response: ykasczc@gmail.com

Comment

Hi again YuriNK,

i have a problem with the mocap data that i have captured and then exported from UE4 as .FBX, then imported into my own project and then retargeted the animation to my own character, but his feet now appear to be sliding around all over the place?

I have recorded a youtube video for you to look at here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLpKoMdvyik

any help would be greatly appreciated please! Thanks

*** EDIT *** It's ok i found it. I just needed to capture without the root motion and after that the retargeting worked out ok without sliding. Thanks
                        Last edited by jobywood; 02-25-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X