No announcement yet.

Vive Mocap Kit - Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm try to add custom skeleton mesh follow your documents, but the characters are distorted(For example the legs are stretched)
    How should I deal with this problem?
    Thx~

Also,I found that the defalt character(Mannequin)also be stretched when we change other people (Different arm lengths)

Click image for larger version

Name:	_20200105122357.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	83.9 KB
ID:	1704542
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WX20200103160843.png Views:	11 Size:	166.5 KB ID:	1703879
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ssxx2; 01-05-2020, 12:29 AM.

Comment

When I restart Unreal the Records always deleted
      Have any way to keep it?

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1703881

Comment

Originally posted by KZoen View Post
        Have any way to keep it?

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	1703881
        click "SAVE ALL"

Comment

2. Another idea: more complicated setup supporting more then one tracker to capture the same bone. Using two trackers attached, let's say, to pelvis, would allow to improve accuracy, decrease possible glitches and avoid occlustion?

It is of great use for our work.

Comment

It is always Crash when I export animation from Paragon model to BVH
            Maybe it is a bug
            Can it be fixed?

Comment

Hi after I update the plug-in my old project it comes to be compilation error
              I download the New Demo project >>> 4.23 for Valve SteamVR Input for Unreal plugin Non-HMD map fixed
              and use the same way to setup custom skeletal mesh to capture
              but it comes wrong like this
              Click image for larger version  Name:	2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	8.3 KB ID:	1706293
              if I use restore Calibration and it just can work but it still strange

Attached Files
              Last edited by KZoen; 01-09-2020, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssxx2 View Post
                Also,I found that the defalt character(Mannequin)also be stretched when we change other people (Different arm lengths)
                it's stretched to fit actor's size. There is an option to disable scaling.
                Originally posted by ssxx2 View Post
                Have any way to keep it?
                I just recommend to export everything to fbx and resave assets after that. It makes UE4 editor to save them.

It is always Crash when I export animation from Paragon model to BVH
                Maybe it is a bug
                Can it be fixed?
                Could you provide a log?
                Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
                And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by KZoen View Post
                  Hi after I update the plug-in my old project it comes to be compilation error
                  I download the New Demo project >>> 4.23 for Valve SteamVR Input for Unreal plugin Non-HMD map fixed
                  and use the same way to setup custom skeletal mesh to capture
                  but it comes wrong like this
                  Unfortunately, the plugin was changed with no backward compatibility. Project for Valve SteamVR Input wasn't updated as this plugin was now integrated with the engine. I recommend to use 4.24.

Sorry for delays. For more quick support, please contact me via e-mail: ykasczc@gmail.com
                  Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation

Comment

[QUOTE=YuriNK;n1706897]it's stretched to fit actor's size. There is an option to disable scaling.

Hi, where is the option to disable scaling ?

Comment

[QUOTE=ssxx2;n1707005]
                      Originally posted by YuriNK View Post
                      it's stretched to fit actor's size. There is an option to disable scaling.

Hi, where is the option to disable scaling ?
                      IN animation blueprint.Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	1708606

Comment

Working...
                      X