Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssxx2 View Post
    There is a compiler error in the latest project ~
    Updated link for the project: https://drive.google.com/open?id=12x...eo1gLhdwQ54m15

When I use ue4 for mac ,click install to Engine in Library,there is no response ~~ other plugin like steamVR input is ok
    Officially, Mac isn't supported - and it isn't supported for SteamVR Input plugin as well, so I don't know how it was installed, but still. I don't have Mac and can't compilte the plugin for Mac. Sorry.
    Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
    And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Hello!
      I want to make a real time playback system use the captured system you made.
      I made a simple version which use the "Save Pose Snapshot" node in the Capture Pawn blueprint. Load it by snapshot's name in ABP_Mannequin so i can record and play the last motion i did.
      But now i want to record different motion and allocate them to different models in run-time and i have no idea of it.Maybe you have some nice ideas for me to solve this problem.

Comment

HI!
        I want to change my export animtion sequence's framerate. Like: 30fps to 25fps
        How can I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Rucchi View Post
          Hello!
          I want to make a real time playback system use the captured system you made.
          I made a simple version which use the "Save Pose Snapshot" node in the Capture Pawn blueprint. Load it by snapshot's name in ABP_Mannequin so i can record and play the last motion i did.
          But now i want to record different motion and allocate them to different models in run-time and i have no idea of it.Maybe you have some nice ideas for me to solve this problem.
          For real-time, you can use "Copy Skeletal Mesh Pose" node (take a look at any _Clone anim blueprint in ViveMocap demo project). For other cases, it's better to use Sequence Recorder (https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/...der/index.html).
          Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation

Comment

Originally posted by SPAPAEX View Post
            HI!
            I want to change my export animtion sequence's framerate. Like: 30fps to 25fps
            How can I do?
            It's not possible to modify framerate of already captured animaton, but you can change recording framerate:

Window -> Sequence Recorder -> "Sequence Recording" rollout -> "Default Animation Settings" group.

Comment

Do you have any methods to record the animations & export fbx in UE4 Runtime ?
              Last edited by ssxx2; 11-05-2019, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Do you have any methods to record the animations & export fbx in UE4 Runtime ?
                Sequence Recorder module is part of UEditor, it doesn't exist in compiled project. The only way is to re-create animation recording from scratch in C++.

Comment

Hello,
                  we have been integrating your plugin into an existing project previously used with Ikinema.
                  We have been following your Youtube video on the setup in a new project (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DodWPWWcjlo) and the Simple Demo Project as reference.
                  Controlling the character works, however only with limited success. Every test run only one leg is moving with its tracker and the direction of body parts sometimes changes on movements uncontrollably, for example the lower leg sometimes faces the wrong direction. As we found out, this is also the case in the simple demo project, however tracking works in the Demo Project for motion capture. We tried to find out the relevant differences causing this problem but did not succeed. What are the differences, that lead to such unreliable tracking in one project and good tracking in the other? What do we need to change?

Some additional Information:
                  We are using two trackers at the feet, one at pelvis, two controllers for hands, and a HMD. We are using Unreal Engine Version 4.22.
                  I also attached important pieces of code. DoCalibration is called when pressing the trigger on our controller.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by annikahaus; 11-27-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

annikahaus

What pose do you use for calibration? In past, A-pose was partially supported and I used it in "Simple demo project". But now T-Pose is required for proper calibration.
                    For faster response please write me at ykasczc@gmail.com

Comment

YuriNK

​​​​​​​So after finding out Ikinima is RIP thought i was screwed with VR mocap, this seems like a awesome plugin. but as looking to get the system soon ive been confused by exactly what valve/htc headsets are supported. there is like 5 now and idk if theres like some departure between HTC and valve since the release of the valve index as HTC does not seem to sell the index? So is will it be a safe bet this will work with the valve index or should i only be looking to get the original HTC Vive/ vive pro?does the valve index support the HTC vive Trackers? i think the base stations are the same but i dont know the intricacy. thanks in advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by Distinct View Post
                        YuriNK

​​​​​​​So after finding out Ikinima is RIP thought i was screwed with VR mocap, this seems like a awesome plugin. but as looking to get the system soon ive been confused by exactly what valve/htc headsets are supported. there is like 5 now and idk if theres like some departure between HTC and valve since the release of the valve index as HTC does not seem to sell the index? So is will it be a safe bet this will work with the valve index or should i only be looking to get the original HTC Vive/ vive pro?does the valve index support the HTC vive Trackers? i think the base stations are the same but i dont know the intricacy. thanks in advanced.
                        All SteamVR headsets are supported (Vive, Vive Pro, Index, Pimax). Note that old headsets (like Vive) and all trackers (with grey logo triangle) work with base stations v1.0. For newer headsets and trackers (with blue logo) you need BS 2.0.

Comment

YuriNK
                          I wrote you via e-mail, but didn´t receive any answer from you, so I write here again.

We use the T-pose for calibration, so it can´t be the reason. What other differences are there?

Comment

Hello,
                            I've tried to run the Project and it keeps on crushing on startup.
                            Do you know what can be wrong?

Seems like it's due to WorldGridMaterial, but all the other projects seem to be running smoothly

log:
                            Code:
                            LoginId:6f8e746b499306abf7bb7b85b585052b
                            EpicAccountId:34a58ebc3bf64285953b5580e112c7e0

Assertion failed: [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/ShaderCompiler/ShaderCompiler.cpp] [Line: 2066] Failed to compile default material /Engine/EngineMaterials/WorldGridMaterial.WorldGridMaterial!

UE4Editor_Core
                            UE4Editor_Core
                            UE4Editor_Core
                            UE4Editor_Core
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_Engine
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor_CoreUObject
                            UE4Editor
                            UE4Editor
                            UE4Editor
                            UE4Editor
                            UE4Editor
                            kernel32
                            ntdll

Comment

Originally posted by annikahaus View Post
                              YuriNK
                              I wrote you via e-mail, but didn´t receive any answer from you, so I write here again.

We use the T-pose for calibration, so it can´t be the reason. What other differences are there?
                              Just answered on e-mail. Sorry for delay.

Comment

Originally posted by mborkowski View Post
                                Hello,
                                I've tried to run the Project and it keeps on crushing on startup.
                                Do you know what can be wrong?
                                Try to delete "Intermediate" and "Saved" folders and change project version (for example, set it to 4.22, launch and compile shaders, then update it to 4.23 and recompile shaders again).

Comment

Working...
                                X