Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning an update at this week.

- improved elbows prediction
    - support of twists within the plugin (for lowerarms)
    - torso rotation improvement (torso sensitivity coefficient is not set to 0.8 by default)

Just need a bit more testing.
    Markteplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Markteplace: VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Stuff on Youtube

Comment

Lowerarms twist setup
      Markteplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Markteplace: VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Stuff on Youtube

Comment

Edit: PM-ed you , thanks for help
        Last edited by Alexei_A; 07-02-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Hi Yuri I just bought your IK Body plugin. We're not very satisfied with the upper body pose, such that there are no pelvis tracker so the shoulder and arm location is weird.
          So I also bought your mocap plugin, is there a way to combine these two plugins? We wish to attach a tracker on pelvis to ensure the upper body mocap, however the lower body part can just be IK animation, could you please give us some tips?

Comment

Hey! Has anyone figured out how to get the default hand animations working for custom meshes? I'm using a custom mesh based on the default skeleton, but it won't let me apply the hand animations to them.

Comment

Originally posted by MorianHawke View Post
              Hey! Has anyone figured out how to get the default hand animations working for custom meshes? I'm using a custom mesh based on the default skeleton, but it won't let me apply the hand animations to them.
              Ues retarget manager to retarget existing hand animations for your skeleton.

https://api.unrealengine.com/INT/Eng...ons/index.html

Comment

Please, mention me by @ or write PM (or write at e-mail). I often don't receive notifications about new posts in the topic.

Comment

Update 9/19

- Demo project is updated (for 4.20 only)
                  - Executable demo is updated

- New feature: flexible IK torso. Spine is twisted and bended to make sure that hands can reach motion controllers.

Note. Flexible spine it's a major feature necessary for quality first person full-body IK. I believe, lack of this feature was the last remaining problem of my plugin, and now the plugin is closing to its final version.
                  Last edited by YuriNK; 09-18-2018, 11:02 AM.

Comment

How to synchronize foot animation?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever冯 View Post
                      How to synchronize foot animation?
                      The plugin doesn't replicate legs. If necessary, you could manually replicate animation (strafe-like) and blend it in animation blueprint to legs.

Comment

Can you spell out how to replicate legs in detail?

Comment

Working...
                        X