VR IK Body - Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRESSURE2000 View Post
    i just bought this plugin and i cant get it to work.

I download the example project and the vr pawn just walks around in t pose and if I press trigger button another pawn flaps its hands every time I press trigger.

what am I missing here? I am totally confused, is this how the example project should be? 1 moveable pawn in t pose with the other pawn just standing there moving its hands up and down when I press the trigger buttons?
    You're supposed to assume the pose shown by the "flapping" actor and press trigger when you're in it in order to calibrate the plugin. Match the pose twice and the calibration helper will disappear and IK will be enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpetPro View Post

You're supposed to assume the pose shown by the "flapping" actor and press trigger when you're in it in order to calibrate the plugin. Match the pose twice and the calibration helper will disappear and IK will be enabled.

ok. now I under stand now. I noticed the multiplayer example project for 4.24 the player is half way in the ground, is there anyway to fix it?

in the single player it works fine for calibration.

but if you downloaded the newest project calibrate and make a new map, the player is always floating off the ground. how do we fix these issues?
      Last edited by PRESSURE2000; 08-31-2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

1. When I updated the plugin from 4.23 to 4.25I started having issues with calibration. Only the arms would get calibrated (bones lower upperarm_r & upperarm_l)

2. Tried setting ComputerLegsIK to false but the leg IK would not disable. Also tried BlendLegsToVRBody for lower body animations with strafe blendspace

Comment

can someone help setting this up with vr expansion plugin?

I cant get the grips to work, I get motion from the controllers but I cant pick anything up

Comment

Originally posted by PRESSURE2000 View Post
            can someone help setting this up with vr expansion plugin?

I cant get the grips to work, I get motion from the controllers but I cant pick anything up
            If you still expereince the issue, please write me at ykasczc@gmail.com
            Stand-alone mocap app for Vive Trackers: vrmocapstudio.com
            Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
            And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Help with Multiplayer

Please, I'm not a programmer, and I'm looking to do the multiplayer setup.

I am very confused with your multiplayer example, is it necessary to have the BIN and create that whole scenario?

Can I remove all that and use a standard blueprint widget for connection?

have any specific documentation for the MP?
              At the level after the connection is it necessary to have the bIN and BP_MultyplayerScene?

Thank you

Comment

Hi Yuri,
                I have a problem with VR preview after updating ue4 4.25.3.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	438.5 KB ID:	1823541‚Äč
                I tried to change resolution and add some nodes to exchange the spectator mode, but failed.
                And, I found the similar issue in this link:http:// https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...f-what-it.html

Please give me some hands,
                Are there anybody who are faced to the same issue with VRMocap or IKBody sample project ?

Even, I can not use the under version of unreal engine because of steamVRTrackerLib.

Click image for larger version  Name:	123.PNG Views:	0 Size:	6.4 KB ID:	1823542

Last edited by cham1ng; 10-19-2020, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X