• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VR Hands Solver and VR IK Body Conflicting,
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Forever冯 View Post
      VR Hands Solver and VR IK Body Conflicting,
      Then disable one of them. VR IK Body now has fingers solver too.
      Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation
      And random stuff at Youtube

Comment

Can't two plug-ins work together?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever冯 View Post
          Can't two plug-ins work together?
          For now. I submitted update yesterday.
          Marketplace: Vive Mocap Kit / Fingers Solver / VR IK Body Solver / Subtitles to LipSync / Dialogue System with Character Animation

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post

Then disable one of them. VR IK Body now has fingers solver too.
            huh? so i just spent $50 on the hands plugin a day before you add to the vr ik body...

Comment

Its it possible to add a feature to support the Vive tracker as an upper body or foot tracker (or both, should be configurable depending on how many tackers you have) like in your MoCap kit?
              Stygian Abyss Demo VR Remake

http://mrob76u.wordpress.com/

Comment

Unknown error: https://vimeo.com/321372940

My overall goal would be to have the animation blueprint handle only the arm position, crouching, and not updating the pelvis offset as i have that logic covered already

first time attempting to get this plugin working recently, any help appreciated. Thanks in advance

Edit: got everything to work back in 4.16 when i first purchased this, not sure why i am having issues.
                edit2: everything seems to be fine on the mesh other than its scale and location?

edit3: broken link fixed
                Last edited by Major Mints; 03-04-2019, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rareden View Post
                  huh? so i just spent $50 on the hands plugin a day before you add to the vr ik body...
                  I'm really sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrob76u View Post
                    Its it possible to add a feature to support the Vive tracker as an upper body or foot tracker (or both, should be configurable depending on how many tackers you have) like in your MoCap kit?
                    I'm thinking about it, but don't plan to add it in a short time.

Comment

Originally posted by YuriNK View Post

I'm really sorry.
                      Meh, dont mind too much, you make great stuff and im happy to continue supporting.
                      Question. With a head mesh separate for the skeleton, how do you get it to behave with controlled skeleton. mine just seem to hover separate from the skeleton

Comment

Meh, dont mind too much, you make great stuff and im happy to continue supporting.
                        Question. With a head mesh separate for the skeleton, how do you get it to behave with controlled skeleton. mine just seem to hover separate from the skeleton
                        Do you mean that head is just a second mesh of the same skeleton? You need to call "Set Master Pose Component" for it in the construction scrpit.

Comment

Been rather stuck on offsetting the hands correctly when holding a object, tried just shifting the hand bone the inverse of where the hand socket is in bone space which worked but obviously caused clipping into the forearm.
                          i presume i need to use the offset in the effector location too, rather than offsetting it after the ik, but im having trouble getting my head around how to combine the transform of the object grip socket with the hand socket offset transform
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Rareden; 03-19-2019, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Been rather stuck on offsetting the hands correctly when holding a object, tried just shifting the hand bone the inverse of where the hand socket is in bone space which worked but obviously caused clipping into the forearm.
                            i presume i need to use the offset in the effector location too, rather than offsetting it after the ik, but im having trouble getting my head around how to combine the transform of the object grip socket with the hand socket offset transform
                            To attach object to hand, they usually adjsut position of this object and simply use two commands:
                            Object->AttachToComponent(AvatarMesh, Name_Of_Hand_Bone)
                            Object->SetRelativeTransform(Transform_To_Fit_In_Hand)

If you want to adjust position of the hand, don't add "Transform Bone" node. Instead, add this offset to "Position Right Hand" and use it within "Two Bone IK" node.
                            There are few useful functions to operate transforms:
                            * ComposeTransforms (A, B). Adds A to B (order matters). In your case, Compose Transforms (RAttachSocket, PositionRightHand).
                            * ConvertTransformToRelative(...) - opposite operation. Note, names of parameters are confusing
                            * InverseTransform - obvious. I'm not sure how it works in you project, so, msy be, you'd need to inverse RAttachSocket before composing it with PositionRightHand.

Comment

Hello, I want to buy your plugin, but i have several questions.
                              If i want to make a multiplayer game with dedicated server and host it on Linux. Is it okay for your plugin? Does it support Linux?

Comment

Whats the include path needed for the creating a finger solver pose preset variable in my own c++ class?
                                Last edited by Rareden; 04-30-2019, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X