Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asset that has only meshes, what platforms can support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asset that has only meshes, what platforms can support?

If I create a asset for the marketplace that only has meshes, like trees, grass and vegetation in general, what platforms can support? Can I activate platforms like PS4 or Xbox even if I haven't tried it in these platforms?

Thanks!

Usually you should test on those platforms before listing them as compatible. I know it's hard to do for some platforms, but the customers know that too. So often they will buy desktop compatible assets and use them in console projects. If they have any problems with the assets, they contact me and I help them, or they fix the issues themselves as most of the devs developing for consoles are studios with at least one experienced artist.
    Beach Island | Quarry Cliffs | Modular Cliffs | Modular Desert Ruins | Realistic Rocks

Comment

Don't tick platforms you haven't tested. You can however mention that there shouldn't be any problems in the description.

You may find however that you've done something with your materials or geometry that isn't supported by that platform.

Comment

Working...
      X