Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [RELEASED] Community OceanXY

Hello OceanXY Community
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    will be the definitive name
    since this will be divided by 2 different oceans one
    it will be called OceanX
    and the other OceanY

Which will have different purposes for the user

I hope you can achieve your dreams or at least a step to achieve it.

I am happy to go back and start.

this forum is not only about oceanYX can talk about any other project for the integration of these characteristics

THIS COMMUNITY IS COMPLETELY OPEN TO NEW IDEAS AND EVEN INTEGRATING IT IN OTHER PROJECTS DO NOT HESITATE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER PROJECTS AND TO INCLUDE SOME OR BETTER IN YOUR SYSTEM

how does transparency integrate without slices?
    How do you cut the water?
    Is it possible to control 2 materials?
    etc
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    warning I will not accept any insult related to the project or insult to a user we have to respect the project is Beta but will be in constant development. if you have already purchased this product please be patient to further improvements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OceanXY and DynamicOceanTR will be available at the facebook store Ynreal Shop

https://www.facebook.com/YnrealShop

already available on gumroad

OceanXY
    https://gum.co/wJoNB

DynamicOceanTR
    https://gumroad.com/l/cuer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	338.7 KB ID:	1381226Click image for larger version  Name:	01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	483.0 KB ID:	1381221Click image for larger version  Name:	image_121912.jpg Views:	1 Size:	401.8 KB ID:	1381222
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jonathan light; 11-22-2017, 01:10 PM.

Hello! Any update on the new release? I was looking for it today and it took me a while to figure out it was taken down, so I am super hyped for the new release! Thank you for your hard work. (:

Comment

Glad to see this is still being worked on. Got confused when I couldn't find the thread earlier. Keep it up man, it looks fantastic.

Comment

When you use Released in the thread, does it mean it is available? If yes, where? I can't find it at Marketplace...
        Nilson Lima
        Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda
        Art is a state of Spirit
        UE4 Marketplace:
        Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

Is this the same one as the free one but then went pay because "epic said you have to charge people" and then was removed after people paid?
          What if we paid for the last one, is this one paid to and we have to buy it again?
          Founder and CEO of Angry Penguin Studio, LLC
          Dallas, TX USA
          https://www.facebook.com/AngryPenguinStudios

Comment

Originally posted by spacegojira View Post
            Hello! Any update on the new release? I was looking for it today and it took me a while to figure out it was taken down, so I am super hyped for the new release! Thank you for your hard work. (:

hello thank you very much for your comment about returning I'm not too sure since unreal engine 4 is making it difficult if they have suggestions to upload it to another platform please communicate

Comment

Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
              Glad to see this is still being worked on. Got confused when I couldn't find the thread earlier. Keep it up man, it looks fantastic.

thank you very much sorry I have been slow to answer lately I have been somewhat busy

Comment

Originally posted by NilsonLima View Post
                When you use Released in the thread, does it mean it is available? If yes, where? I can't find it at Marketplace...

the market is making it difficult, most likely it will be live here unreal engine 4 refuses to accept free projects according to what they tell me

Comment

Originally posted by AP_Studios View Post
                  Is this the same one as the free one but then went pay because "epic said you have to charge people" and then was removed after people paid?
                  What if we paid for the last one, is this one paid to and we have to buy it again?
                  hello should not inform those who have bought it since that is only information that I bought the project and who only got it for free as you
                  However the project is the safest thing is not live in the market because unreal engine 4 refuses to be free if you have any suggestion in which platform I can upload it so that people have it free and you can improve it with their versions Personalized would be a great thing because lately I do not have much time for my personal project

Comment

Where can I download this?

Comment

Jonathan,you can use Gumroad, Ive seem people putting free stuff for download there or even better you can leave an option where people might give from US$ 0 to any value they think you deserve.

I hope this solves things up.
                      Nilson Lima
                      Art is a state of Spirit
                      UE4 Marketplace:
                      Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

Originally posted by NilsonLima View Post
                        Jonathan,you can use Gumroad, Ive seem people putting free stuff for download there or even better you can leave an option where people might give from US$ 0 to any value they think you deserve.

I hope this solves things up.
                        I would like to make a kind of vote on the value of the project
                        in relation to time I have no problem that is free but I can not be 100% here to be developed, but if you choose the free version the community should keep keeping OceanX for longer
                        I could spend more time if I had some value like 10 or 5 dollars
                        to be able to dedicate my time to oceanX and my personal project.

Comment

Make sure you have a video where not only people here, but elsewhere, would have no doubt about the quality of the asset, and you can set there a minimum value and a desired value for it. Im ok with those ranges and Im sure people would pay more if they see frequent updates on it, this way you will have at least a minimum value and if you carying for it and people realise, they will pay more. Always let people see a link there with the e-mail with direct donations if that is. But then.. asking for something there... would not be like asking for something here at MP too?
                          Nilson Lima
                          Art is a state of Spirit
                          UE4 Marketplace:
                          Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

I think Gumroad is a great idea! You could set a minimum price of 10 dollar (which I think is perfectly fair) and let people pay as much as they like. Perhaps create a small demo level, to download freely. That way people can test it out and see what the water looks and behaves in real time.

Gumroad has also the advantage, compared to the marketplace, that people can pay more than the minimum price. On the marketplace there is only a fixed price sadly.
                            And you don't have to wait for Epic to aprove updates, which can take a long time.

I will definitely buy it if you put it on gumroad, if you include a free demo level. (:
                            Last edited by spacegojira; 11-04-2017, 03:54 AM.

Comment

I would buy it too, but I agree with spacegojira that a free demo level showing off would be nice to have. With free demo level ppl can have a feel of performance which they can't with a single video, and would be nice to let the fps counter showing in the demo.
                              Nilson Lima
                              Art is a state of Spirit
                              UE4 Marketplace:
                              Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

Working...
                              X