• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Ok, I send a private message.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TSNCM View Post

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?
    Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by QuadArt View Post
    Modular Houses with 50% discount, Flash SALE
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

- Also I want to share a screen from the latest update that brings merged houses to the project. Each house now a static mesh with 4 lods, the last lod is a proxy mesh with only 1 texture and 1 material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	all2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1623652

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SirBurn23 View Post
    Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?
    Hmm, I have test it on all version,and upload a separate files for each, the issue is related to Exposure value in Post-Process, Epic change the algorythm of it.
    You need to tweak Exposure value in Post-Process, select PP_Main and set it from 1 to 5, also let me know what engine version you are using, I will check it on my side ones more
    Last edited by QuadArt; 12-12-2019, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
    Will have support for chaos in new Update some examples is enough!
    Hi, for now I dont have it in plans, and as DarkS474 mention, its in erly stage

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
    I wouldn't expect Chaos to be supported by sellers until it is production ready. So probably until UE4.25

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modular Houses with 50% discount, SALE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modular Houses with 30% discount, Flash SALE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Night lighting update is out! Make sure you turn on Distance Fields in your project

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hi everyone, the night scene update was submitted to the store, hope will be live soon

Some screenshots

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modular Houses with 50% discount, Flash SALE

- Also I want to share a screen from the latest update that brings merged houses to the project. Each house now a static mesh with 4 lods, the last lod is a proxy mesh with only 1 texture and 1 material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	all2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1623652

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi everyone,
    I want to share some WIP screenshots from the upcoming update requested by community

Night lighting for Modular Houses pack, I will notify here when the update will be ready

Click image for larger version  Name:	Night_02.jpg Views:	2 Size:	405.1 KB ID:	1609323
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Night_01.jpg Views:	2 Size:	552.5 KB ID:	1609322

Leave a comment:

Working...
X