• Show
Clear All

• replied
    Modular Houses with 70% discount, SALE
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dansuciu View Post
    It might be something on my end, but whenever I try to load the static demo map i always get this.

Any ideas why?

I'm running unreal on AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    40GB ddr4
    Nvidia GTX1070
    Hi,
    I have never faced this issue myself, did a quick google check, it is could happen because of page file space issue according to this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengin...to_allocate_a/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It might be something on my end, but whenever I try to load the static demo map i always get this.

Any ideas why?

I'm running unreal on AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
    40GB ddr4
    Nvidia GTX1070

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LEP1981 View Post
    Hi QuadArt

I have purchased your Modular Houses module and I have to say I love the detail and the good work put on them. However, I seem to find myself struggling a lot while trying to build the street layout cause the snapping of the road planes is very tricky/unnatural so I was wondering if you could share some ideas on how to achieve this quicker?

So far I have tried grid-snapping and vertex snapping, but it seems to take far too long.

Also, can you edit the materials of the prefabricated houses to look abandoned as well?

Regards,
    LEP1981
    Hi, thanks for the purchase!

Here is the video how to use materials https://youtu.be/j0V0c5u0dBM
    This one is abandoned house from start to finish https://youtu.be/qaQsfMrheZI

For the road snapping, it is actually very simple to use:
    https://youtu.be/m5NdPLUbYG0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi QuadArt

I have purchased your Modular Houses module and I have to say I love the detail and the good work put on them. However, I seem to find myself struggling a lot while trying to build the street layout cause the snapping of the road planes is very tricky/unnatural so I was wondering if you could share some ideas on how to achieve this quicker?

So far I have tried grid-snapping and vertex snapping, but it seems to take far too long.

Also, can you edit the materials of the prefabricated houses to look abandoned as well?

Regards,
    LEP1981

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kooroe View Post
    I was looking at this product. It looks amazing but from reading the forums here there was a request for 3rd level homes. I actually came here to ask about that also. Was the idea scrapped over the years? If so what about a new product that has all the same stuff but for 3rd or 4th level homes?
    Hi, thanks for the interest, sadly I was faced difficulties in integration new modules to the current system and decided to focus on other content updates(lighthouse, street props,nighttime lighting) Maybe in the future I will return to this idea and will find a way to do it, but cant say for sure
    Last edited by QuadArt; 01-31-2020, 07:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was looking at this product. It looks amazing but from reading the forums here there was a request for 3rd level homes. I actually came here to ask about that also. Was the idea scrapped over the years? If so what about a new product that has all the same stuff but for 3rd or 4th level homes?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Ok, I send a private message.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TSNCM View Post

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?
    Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by QuadArt View Post
    Modular Houses with 50% discount, Flash SALE
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

- Also I want to share a screen from the latest update that brings merged houses to the project. Each house now a static mesh with 4 lods, the last lod is a proxy mesh with only 1 texture and 1 material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	all2.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1623652

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SirBurn23 View Post
    Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?
    Hmm, I have test it on all version,and upload a separate files for each, the issue is related to Exposure value in Post-Process, Epic change the algorythm of it.
    You need to tweak Exposure value in Post-Process, select PP_Main and set it from 1 to 5, also let me know what engine version you are using, I will check it on my side ones more
    Last edited by QuadArt; 12-12-2019, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
    Will have support for chaos in new Update some examples is enough!
    Hi, for now I dont have it in plans, and as DarkS474 mention, its in erly stage

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
    Will have support for chaos in new Update some examples is enough!
    I wouldn't expect Chaos to be supported by sellers until it is production ready. So probably until UE4.25

Leave a comment:

Working...
X