Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modular Houses with 50% discount, Flash SALE
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

- Also I want to share a screen from the latest update that brings merged houses to the project. Each house now a static mesh with 4 lods, the last lod is a proxy mesh with only 1 texture and 1 material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	all2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1623652

Comment

Hi everyone, the night scene update was submitted to the store, hope will be live soon

Some screenshots

Comment

Night lighting update is out! Make sure you turn on Distance Fields in your project

Comment

Modular Houses with 30% discount, Flash SALE

Comment

Modular Houses with 50% discount, SALE

Comment

Will have support for chaos in new Update some examples is enough!

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
                I wouldn't expect Chaos to be supported by sellers until it is production ready. So probably until UE4.25

Comment

Originally posted by LucianoJacomeli View Post
                  Hi, for now I dont have it in plans, and as DarkS474 mention, its in erly stage

Comment

Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?

Comment

Originally posted by SirBurn23 View Post
                      Hey i bought this asset but i have some problems with it... when i open the static or dynamic scene it´s heavy bright and when i open the night scene it´s nearly black so what i have to do for the same result as it shown at your screenshots here?
                      Hmm, I have test it on all version,and upload a separate files for each, the issue is related to Exposure value in Post-Process, Epic change the algorythm of it.
                      You need to tweak Exposure value in Post-Process, select PP_Main and set it from 1 to 5, also let me know what engine version you are using, I will check it on my side ones more
                      Last edited by QuadArt; 12-12-2019, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadArt View Post
                        Modular Houses with 50% discount, Flash SALE

- Also I want to share a screen from the latest update that brings merged houses to the project. Each house now a static mesh with 4 lods, the last lod is a proxy mesh with only 1 texture and 1 material.

Click image for larger version

Name:	all2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1623652

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?

Comment

Originally posted by TSNCM View Post

Hello,

Can you add the 1000 Houses map in Modular Houses?
                          Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Comment

Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

Hi, it was not a map actually, just 19 houses copied 1000 times on the empty scene, If you want I can share it, tell me your email and engine version

Ok, I send a private message.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X