Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diuxzdark View Post
    Thank you very much for the reply
    at the moment it is not possible to compile for version 4.20 my compilation has finished and failed
    Please check your project, any errors caused by Modular houses? I`ve compile the 4.20 version a second ago, no errors

Comment

Originally posted by Diuxzdark View Post
      Hello good day
      I'm using version 4.20
      Is there any way to fix this?
      a new patch?
      since this makes the compilation take a long time
      Here is a new patch to fix these 4 warnings

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

Here is a new patch to fix these 4 warnings
        thank you very much friend

Comment

Hey. Loving this download but I was wondering is there a way to separately make the road and gutter so I don't have keep adding drive ways?

Comment

Originally posted by emmbee007 View Post
            Hey. Loving this download but I was wondering is there a way to separately make the road and gutter so I don't have keep adding drive ways?
            Hi, sure its possible, I have sent you a PM

Comment

Hi, i've bought this package, but have trouble getting a proper light bake when i have merged pieces for an entire house. I select all the static meshes of one house, and merge, then take the BP's and copy them, place them somewhere else on the level, and then place the merged version so it matches up, and bakes. This yields some rather clear seams which i don't see on your Demo_01_Static map. How do i approach that in the correct way?

Comment

Originally posted by StickySnoutStd View Post
                Hi, i've bought this package, but have trouble getting a proper light bake when i have merged pieces for an entire house. I select all the static meshes of one house, and merge, then take the BP's and copy them, place them somewhere else on the level, and then place the merged version so it matches up, and bakes. This yields some rather clear seams which i don't see on your Demo_01_Static map. How do i approach that in the correct way?
                Hi StickySnoutStd,
                Thanks for the purchase, regarding the bake issue, in my Demo_01 I have build the houses with many static meshes and each mesh has lightmap resolution from 128 to 512, when you select and merge all static meshes of one house it ask you the lightmap resolution of new combined mesh, depends on the house size but make sure it big enough, around 1024 to 2048. Also take the lightmass settings from my Demo_01 map and make sure you are building on Production

Comment

Hello good day
                  I found a problem in the mesh SM_Stairs_B_1-Attic
                  it seems to have averturas and it does not seem to be proportional, I would like that the problem was fixed if it is possible, congratulations for the great project

Click image for larger version

Name:	sdsa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	1549954

Click image for larger version

Name:	Captura0.1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	571.8 KB
ID:	1549953

Comment

Originally posted by SSombraxD View Post
                    Hello good day
                    I found a problem in the mesh SM_Stairs_B_1-Attic
                    it seems to have averturas and it does not seem to be proportional, I would like that the problem was fixed if it is possible, congratulations for the great project
                    Hi, thanks for the purchase!

Could you please specify engine version, and I will do a fix asap

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

Hi, thanks for the purchase!

Could you please specify engine version, and I will do a fix asap

Thank you
                      thank you very much I'm using version 4.21
                      Is it possible to announce when the changes are made?

Comment

I have a question about the union of mesh in your video
                        Is it possible for you to make a video tutorial arranging seams in blender once a house is attached?

Comment

Originally posted by SSombraxD View Post
                          I have a question about the union of mesh in your video
                          Is it possible for you to make a video tutorial arranging seams in blender once a house is attached?
                          Hi, here is the fix for the stairs, place it inside the content project folder and replace the old asset
                          https://drive.google.com/open?id=1L4...3484iMAZTlqDfX

Regarding the arranging seams, unfortunately cant help here, I do not work in blender

Thank you

Comment

Thank you very much I understand it is possible to make the solution of the seams in 3d max? Anyway thank you very much

Comment

No problem, please write me at
                              quadarthelp@gmail.com with more info on the request

Comment

Modular Houses with 60% discount, sale ends today
                                https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

Comment

Working...
                                X