Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modular Houses [Released]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Will be picking this up very soon, really like the look of the update as well. If you are taking requests, I would put my vote towards a screened in porch and other outdoor decking type work but for what it's worth I think this pack looks incredible as is.

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Cr1tlord View Post
      Will be picking this up very soon, really like the look of the update as well. If you are taking requests, I would put my vote towards a screened in porch and other outdoor decking type work but for what it's worth I think this pack looks incredible as is.
      Thanks.I think I can do something like this in the future, also feel free to share any ideas for the updates.


      Originally posted by CoquiGames View Post
      This looks great - nicely done!
      Thank you

      Comment


        #18
        Open world optimization tutorial, shown the end result and steps to setup.
        Demo map will be released with the next update, please note 4.18 is mandatory, I had a various issues with the previous versions of the engine

        Last edited by QuadArt; 11-07-2017, 05:33 PM.

        Comment


          #19
          I have added necessary modules for balcony, they will be available with next update as well as HLOD map and another content updates

          Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	560.6 KB ID:	1383899
          Attached Files

          Comment


            #20

            Some people asked me to do more detailed house building tutorial
            If you have any problem understanding how to use modules this tutorial is for you.

            Comment


              #21
              You should add Closets and bathroom features. Also, add some kitchen features, too, like cabinets and fridges etc.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by gotgrassct View Post
                You should add Closets and bathroom features. Also, add some kitchen features, too, like cabinets and fridges etc.
                It is in my plans for the future pack, for now I will focus on updates of the houses
                Last edited by QuadArt; 11-21-2017, 05:50 AM.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Update 1.2 is out

                  1.Balcony modules
                  2.New roof and wall materials
                  3.Ground blueprint
                  4.HLOD map from the Open World tutorial

                  Comment


                    #24

                    Modular Houses is now available with 20% discount



                    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/modular-houses

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Hi.

                      It's great to work with it :-)
                      Just a little thing that bothers me: There are no elements for a 3rd level.
                      Can you possibly add this? So you could build buildings with as many levels as you like..

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by swizzy View Post
                        Hi.

                        It's great to work with it :-)
                        Just a little thing that bothers me: There are no elements for a 3rd level.
                        Can you possibly add this? So you could build buildings with as many levels as you like..
                        Hello, thank you for the purchase, it is possible, but has a few issues:

                        1. It will require some source asset to be re-made, and will lead to missing files for those who purchase the pack and build a game using it
                        2. Cannot be included in official update
                        3. Design, 3rd level residential houses will look unrealistic, cannot find any refs for it, was able to find only 2-level with attic

                        If this is absolutely mandatory for your purpose I can do it, and share it on google drive

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by QuadArt View Post

                          3. Design, 3rd level residential houses will look unrealistic, cannot find any refs for it, was able to find only 2-level with attic
                          Here are some 3+ stories residential houses designs :

                          http://www.eplans.com/house-plans/ep...nced/#criteria[hw_num_stories][]=3+

                          They aren't that uncommon.

                          Maybe you could plan a larger update later on to allow creating some of those 3+ stories designs that aren't currently possible with your modular kit.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
                            They aren't that uncommon.
                            Hmm you are right, have found some nice looking, it can be quite challenging but I think it is possible to expand the pack.

                            One thing I would like to know, how many of you are interested in 3-level houses, Here is google form to find out

                            https://goo.gl/forms/qLGwIM2lxkdxxNh13

                            Click image for larger version  Name:	House_2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.6 KB ID:	1406010
                            Last edited by QuadArt; 12-30-2017, 03:57 PM.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Hi
                              It would be cool if I could build other buildings with these modules.
                              for example a school:
                              http://www.mhs.mb.ca/docs/sites/imag...ialschool2.jpg

                              Or other buildings like a warehouse:
                              https://www.losberger.com/de/de/bild...773x509_1.jpg/

                              Of course, with the addition of own created models.

                              I would model the missing elements myself. but for that I need, for example, the window frames.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by swizzy View Post
                                Hi
                                It would be cool if I could build other buildings with these modules.
                                for example a school:
                                http://www.mhs.mb.ca/docs/sites/imag...ialschool2.jpg

                                Or other buildings like a warehouse:
                                https://www.losberger.com/de/de/bild...773x509_1.jpg/

                                Of course, with the addition of own created models.

                                I would model the missing elements myself. but for that I need, for example, the window frames.
                                I doubt the seller would do that... you are requesting buildings that are not houses.
                                Maybe he could release a new modular kit in the future to create big buildings like those and skyscrapers too...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X