X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Gévarred View Post
    Hello Sam Bonifacio,

I really like your plugin, because as a 3D artist it saves me a lot of time.
    However, I noticed that animations are only played once. Here is an example:
    I click "Quit", the animation plays, I click "No", the animation plays, I click "Quit" again and the animation doesn't play. Hopefully the screenshots will be sufficient to better understand the situation.
    I have taken some directly from the example (like Category Changed).
    How can I play animation everytime when I press a button?
    Hello,

If you're trying to play an animation when switching category I would suggest calling a Play Animation node from the CategoryChanged event.

Good luck

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Sam Bonifacio,

I really like your plugin, because as a 3D artist it saves me a lot of time.
    However, I noticed that animations are only played once. Here is an example:
    I click "Quit", the animation plays, I click "No", the animation plays, I click "Quit" again and the animation doesn't play. Hopefully the screenshots will be sufficient to better understand the situation.
    I have taken some directly from the example (like Category Changed).
    How can I play animation everytime when I press a button?

EDIT: Window do still exist, it's just not visible and open animation will not play. Click image for larger version  Name:	image_177116.png Views:	8 Size:	345.5 KB ID:	1687140Click image for larger version  Name:	image_177117.png Views:	8 Size:	272.3 KB ID:	1687141

Last edited by Gévarred; 11-14-2019, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everyone, I've pushed a hotfix (1.7.1) changing the plugin load phase to PreDefault, which has fixed an issue some users were getting with the plugin not loading properly. If you run into any issues (especially load failures around '/Script/AutoSettings') please let me know!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sam Bonifacio View Post

I tried this out in 4.23.1 and was able to reproduce this crash switching between windowed and fullscreen in either direction, even with console commands. It seems though from what I tested that if you change resolution at the same time as changing to fullscreen it does not crash.

It also crashes in a blank project with no plugin, so I'll say this is definitely an engine bug in 4.23.1 and so unfortunately I can't really help with it.
    You might have to switch back to 4.23.0 or wait for Epic to fix it, sorry!
    Yes i just found this:
    https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-81742

That's a pity. 4.23 has been such a buggy engine.

Thanks anyway!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by gozu View Post

I know that this only came out today, but in 4.23.1 i am now getting a crash to desktop when changing from windowed to fullscreen mode....

I can run for example "r.setres 1920x1080f" in the console and its fine, but when i do it in either the example project or my own from the ui it crashes.
    Borderless and windowed options are fine. Gotta be an easy fix

Any ideas?
    I tried this out in 4.23.1 and was able to reproduce this crash switching between windowed and fullscreen in either direction, even with console commands. It seems though from what I tested that if you change resolution at the same time as changing to fullscreen it does not crash.

It also crashes in a blank project with no plugin, so I'll say this is definitely an engine bug in 4.23.1 and so unfortunately I can't really help with it.
    You might have to switch back to 4.23.0 or wait for Epic to fix it, sorry!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sam Bonifacio View Post
    Updated to support UE 4.23! (Plugin version 1.7)

I know that this only came out today, but in 4.23.1 i am now getting a crash to desktop when changing from windowed to fullscreen mode....

I can run for example "r.setres 1920x1080f" in the console and its fine, but when i do it in either the example project or my own from the ui it crashes.
    Borderless and windowed options are fine. Gotta be an easy fix

Any ideas?

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated to support UE 4.23! (Plugin version 1.7)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And in other news,

Version 1.6 supporting UE 4.22 has released

(This is just a compatibility update)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
    Acren Hi, I just bough this and followed the migration video and have a question. When I set the FOV on a player it gets set on other players as well when testing on a dedicated server. I haven't done anything other than follow the guide so I'm unsure why this is happening.

Thanks!
    Sorry, must have somehow missed this too. For posterity there's also a Discord for support here if I'm failing to respond to anyone else: https://discord.gg/ZuFP9DB

CVars are global to the engine instance, so if you are controlling FOV via a CVar it will be shared across all game instances in a single-process play-in-editor session.

This shouldn't happen with multi-process or packaged game / server though since they would all have their own unique engine instances.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Acren Hi, I just bough this and followed the migration video and have a question. When I set the FOV on a player it gets set on other players as well when testing on a dedicated server. I haven't done anything other than follow the guide so I'm unsure why this is happening.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ghoztt Apologies for the late response, I've been very caught up in shipping my game.

Is this still something I can help you with? Are those errors causing functional issues or are they just warnings?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    First off, thank you for your plugin. You are a huge help and I will continue to recommend your Plugin on the UE4 discord servers.

Unfortunately I am having an error show up in my Output Log, perhaps you could help?:

Code:
    LogClass: Warning: FKeyScale::Scale is not initialized properly
    LogClass: Warning: BoolProperty FInputMappingPreset::bUseDefaultMappings is not initialized properly
    Last edited by Ghoztt; 02-13-2019, 07:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by grujicbr View Post
    I have another hotfix to submit:

Inside AutoSettingsConfig.h

Code:
    class UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    should be

Code:
    class AUTOSETTINGS_API UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    Without this, you are not able to use this in C++ classes because of the modules.

Thanks!
    Good catch, I've updated in internally and it will be in the next release, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have another hotfix to submit:

Inside AutoSettingsConfig.h

Code:
    class UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    should be

Code:
    class AUTOSETTINGS_API UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    Without this, you are not able to use this in C++ classes because of the modules.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Perfect! Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X