Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capn C4ke View Post
    My next question is, How do I change the look of the button? I can't find anything to change the look of it
    This is the recommended way of styling setting widgets: https://autosettings.readthedocs.io/en/latest/styling/
    [Game] Hyper Jam - Neon-soaked arena brawler
    [Plugin] Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit
    [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

I got example project 1.13, running Unreal 4.25.1

Everything worked great the first time i ran it, but when i stopped it and tried to run it again, it gives me this errors:

In use pin Raw Value no longer exists on node Clamp Raw Value . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

In use pin Return Value no longer exists on node Clamp Raw Value . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

Could not find a function named "ClampRawValue" in 'StyledSliderSetting_C'.

Make sure 'StyledSliderSetting_C' has been compiled for Clamp Raw Value

In use pin Raw Value no longer exists on node Raw Value to Normalized . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

In use pin Return Value no longer exists on node Raw Value to Normalized . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

Could not find a function named "RawValueToNormalized" in 'StyledSliderSetting_C'.

Make sure 'StyledSliderSetting_C' has been compiled for Raw Value to Normalized

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	207
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1779977

Comment

Originally posted by ugmoe View Post
        I got example project 1.13, running Unreal 4.25.1

Everything worked great the first time i ran it, but when i stopped it and tried to run it again, it gives me this errors:

In use pin Raw Value no longer exists on node Clamp Raw Value . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

In use pin Return Value no longer exists on node Clamp Raw Value . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

Could not find a function named "ClampRawValue" in 'StyledSliderSetting_C'.

Make sure 'StyledSliderSetting_C' has been compiled for Clamp Raw Value

In use pin Raw Value no longer exists on node Raw Value to Normalized . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

In use pin Return Value no longer exists on node Raw Value to Normalized . Please refresh node or break links to remove pin.

Could not find a function named "RawValueToNormalized" in 'StyledSliderSetting_C'.

Make sure 'StyledSliderSetting_C' has been compiled for Raw Value to Normalized

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	207
Size:	380.8 KB
ID:	1779977
        Hi, can you tell me the plugin version in the Plugins window?
        [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Bonifacio View Post

Hi, can you tell me the plugin version in the Plugins window?
          The plugin is Version 1.11

I updated to the newest version and it works all good now, thanks!
          Last edited by ugmoe; 06-24-2020, 02:20 PM.

Comment

It works perfectly in the engine when playing and using, but when i got to package i get this error.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'AutoSettings' in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

PackagingResults: Error: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'AutoSettings' in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcastgamer View Post
              It works perfectly in the engine when playing and using, but when i got to package i get this error.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): ERROR: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'AutoSettings' in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

PackagingResults: Error: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'AutoSettings' in UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

​​​​If you used 4.25.2 please read this https://www.reddit.com/r/unrealengin...m_medium=web2x , but released update 4.25.3 (i cant check) perhaps they fixed this error
              Last edited by ALM678mb; 07-29-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

I asked this once already, but never actually got the right answer. How can I get the name of a key tied to the action? This is what I want to achieve, but with this plugin.Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatImTryingToAchieve.PNG
Views:	135
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1799384

Comment

Originally posted by itsAcren View Post
                  Capn C4ke
                  Try "Get Player Action Mapping"
                  I couldn't find that node

Comment

I couldn't find that node
                    What plugin version do you have? They were added in v1.9.

Comment

What plugin version do you have? They were added in v1.9.
                      That would make sense, I have 1.7.1, How do I update plugins? I haven't ever updated a plugin

Comment

That would make sense, I have 1.7.1, How do I update plugins? I haven't ever updated a plugin
                        You can do so through the Epic launcher normally, but you'd need to be on at least 4.24 to get that version
                        https://autosettings.readthedocs.io/...#compatibility

Comment

You can do so through the Epic launcher normally, but you'd need to be on at least 4.24 to get that version
                          https://autosettings.readthedocs.io/...#compatibility
                          I would update to ue 4.25, but last time I tried to, it kept giving me an error, something about not having HTML 5 networking, probably cause I am using advanced sessions

Comment

Hi all,

I'm in a little bit of a pickle. I am trying to change the RadioButtonClass on the VerticalRadioSelect Widget but no matter what I do it will not allow me to change this to my own version.
                            My own version is a child of the RadioButton class and I have followed all the steps necessary to make it work as far as I can see.

We are on 4.24.3 and are using the 1.13 version of the Plugin. I did test this with the example project on 4.24.3 and it worked fine there, so so far it is just on our specific build of the engine.

Has anyone else experienced this behaviour? Is there a way to fix this?
                            Heres a gif showcase what happens when I want to change the class: https://gyazo.com/362f5c9bbc8764c439989c1876cfd950

Kind Regards.
                            Last edited by Unearthlywhales; 10-16-2020, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X