Originally posted by grujicbr View Post
    I have another hotfix to submit:

Inside AutoSettingsConfig.h

Code:
    class UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    should be

Code:
    class AUTOSETTINGS_API UAutoSettingsConfig : public UObject
    Without this, you are not able to use this in C++ classes because of the modules.

Thanks!
    Good catch, I've updated in internally and it will be in the next release, thanks.
    [Game] Hyper Jam - Neon-soaked arena brawler
    [Plugin] Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit
    [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

First off, thank you for your plugin. You are a huge help and I will continue to recommend your Plugin on the UE4 discord servers.

Unfortunately I am having an error show up in my Output Log, perhaps you could help?:

Code:
      LogClass: Warning: FKeyScale::Scale is not initialized properly
      LogClass: Warning: BoolProperty FInputMappingPreset::bUseDefaultMappings is not initialized properly
      Last edited by Ghoztt; 02-13-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Ghoztt Apologies for the late response, I've been very caught up in shipping my game.

Is this still something I can help you with? Are those errors causing functional issues or are they just warnings?
        [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

Acren Hi, I just bough this and followed the migration video and have a question. When I set the FOV on a player it gets set on other players as well when testing on a dedicated server. I haven't done anything other than follow the guide so I'm unsure why this is happening.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
            Acren Hi, I just bough this and followed the migration video and have a question. When I set the FOV on a player it gets set on other players as well when testing on a dedicated server. I haven't done anything other than follow the guide so I'm unsure why this is happening.

Thanks!
            Sorry, must have somehow missed this too. For posterity there's also a Discord for support here if I'm failing to respond to anyone else: https://discord.gg/ZuFP9DB

CVars are global to the engine instance, so if you are controlling FOV via a CVar it will be shared across all game instances in a single-process play-in-editor session.

This shouldn't happen with multi-process or packaged game / server though since they would all have their own unique engine instances.

Comment

And in other news,

Version 1.6 supporting UE 4.22 has released

(This is just a compatibility update)

Comment

Updated to support UE 4.23! (Plugin version 1.7)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Bonifacio View Post
                  Updated to support UE 4.23! (Plugin version 1.7)

I know that this only came out today, but in 4.23.1 i am now getting a crash to desktop when changing from windowed to fullscreen mode....

I can run for example "r.setres 1920x1080f" in the console and its fine, but when i do it in either the example project or my own from the ui it crashes.
                  Borderless and windowed options are fine. Gotta be an easy fix

Any ideas?

​​​​​​​
                  Outer Planet Studios
                  http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

Comment

Originally posted by gozu View Post

I know that this only came out today, but in 4.23.1 i am now getting a crash to desktop when changing from windowed to fullscreen mode....

I can run for example "r.setres 1920x1080f" in the console and its fine, but when i do it in either the example project or my own from the ui it crashes.
                    Borderless and windowed options are fine. Gotta be an easy fix

Any ideas?
                    I tried this out in 4.23.1 and was able to reproduce this crash switching between windowed and fullscreen in either direction, even with console commands. It seems though from what I tested that if you change resolution at the same time as changing to fullscreen it does not crash.

It also crashes in a blank project with no plugin, so I'll say this is definitely an engine bug in 4.23.1 and so unfortunately I can't really help with it.
                    You might have to switch back to 4.23.0 or wait for Epic to fix it, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Bonifacio View Post

I tried this out in 4.23.1 and was able to reproduce this crash switching between windowed and fullscreen in either direction, even with console commands. It seems though from what I tested that if you change resolution at the same time as changing to fullscreen it does not crash.

It also crashes in a blank project with no plugin, so I'll say this is definitely an engine bug in 4.23.1 and so unfortunately I can't really help with it.
                      You might have to switch back to 4.23.0 or wait for Epic to fix it, sorry!
                      Yes i just found this:
                      https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-81742

That's a pity. 4.23 has been such a buggy engine.

Thanks anyway!
                      Outer Planet Studios
                      http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

Comment

Hello everyone, I've pushed a hotfix (1.7.1) changing the plugin load phase to PreDefault, which has fixed an issue some users were getting with the plugin not loading properly. If you run into any issues (especially load failures around '/Script/AutoSettings') please let me know!

Comment

Hello Sam Bonifacio,

I really like your plugin, because as a 3D artist it saves me a lot of time.
                          However, I noticed that animations are only played once. Here is an example:
                          I click "Quit", the animation plays, I click "No", the animation plays, I click "Quit" again and the animation doesn't play. Hopefully the screenshots will be sufficient to better understand the situation.
                          I have taken some directly from the example (like Category Changed).
                          How can I play animation everytime when I press a button?

EDIT: Window do still exist, it's just not visible and open animation will not play. Click image for larger version  Name:	image_177116.png Views:	8 Size:	345.5 KB ID:	1687140Click image for larger version  Name:	image_177117.png Views:	8 Size:	272.3 KB ID:	1687141

Last edited by Gévarred; 11-14-2019, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gévarred View Post
                            Hello Sam Bonifacio,

I really like your plugin, because as a 3D artist it saves me a lot of time.
                            However, I noticed that animations are only played once. Here is an example:
                            I click "Quit", the animation plays, I click "No", the animation plays, I click "Quit" again and the animation doesn't play. Hopefully the screenshots will be sufficient to better understand the situation.
                            I have taken some directly from the example (like Category Changed).
                            How can I play animation everytime when I press a button?
                            Hello,

If you're trying to play an animation when switching category I would suggest calling a Play Animation node from the CategoryChanged event.

Good luck

Comment

Auto Settings 1.8 Release Notes

New:
                              • UE 4.24 now supported
                              • Added helper functions to support usage of CVars as booleans, which are actually just integers with the value 0 or 1 under the hood
                              • Added a property to BindCaptureButton to control the Z-order of the prompt it creates, without having to override InitializePrompt

Fixed:
                              • Fixed a crash when trying to add a change callback for CVar that doesn't exist
                              • Fixed player's input mapping set being treated as customized even after resetting it to a default preset

Example project:
                              • Added Sensitivity setting to the example project, which controls both mouse and analog stick sensitivity

Note: There appears to be a bug in Unreal 4.24.0 which prevents plugins loading from the Project/Plugins directory in packaged builds if the project is Blueprint-only. This is not a problem with Auto Settings specifically, but consider installing the plugin to the engine or adding source to your project if you are running into this issue.
                              Last edited by Sam Bonifacio; 01-11-2020, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaJeong View Post
                                I confirmed that the version of the example project is 1.1. The error does not change. Here is my error log:

Code:
                                /Game/UI/SettingsUI : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/HorizontalRadioSelect : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/VerticalRadioSelect : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /AutoSettings/SettingControls/DefaultCheckBoxSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /AutoSettings/SettingControls/DefaultRadioSelectSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/CategoryButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionMapping : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisMapping : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.PlayerInputMappings Referenced by CallFunc_GetPlayerInputMappingsStatic_ReturnValue
                                /Game/UI/Mode/RealTime/Lobby/WBP_Lobby : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectedSignature__DelegateSignature Referenced by K2Node_CreateDelegate_OutputDelegate
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_4
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_15
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_17
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by SettingRow
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by SettingRow_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_6
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_3
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_5
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_9
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_4
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_10
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_11
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_14
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_13
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_15
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_2
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_3
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_7
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by SettingRow_2
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_2
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_3
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_4
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_5
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_6
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_7
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_8
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_8
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_12
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by Init
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_45
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_38
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_38
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_37
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_37
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.PlayerInputMappings Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingPreset Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SettingsManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_80
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__SettingsManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_80
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_85
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_AddDelegate_5
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings Referenced by K2Node_AddDelegate_5
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_88
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_308
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_307
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_254
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_18
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_96
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallParentFunction_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_Event_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_29
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by CategoryButton
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by DefaultRadioSelectSetting
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by DefaultCheckBoxSetting
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by VerticalRadioSelect
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_8
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_12
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by DefaultRadioButton
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by HorizontalRadioSelect
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_101
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_102
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_20
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SettingOption Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_20
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_111
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_120
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_178
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_196
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by StyledSpinner
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_Event_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_19
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_34
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_38
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by StyledSliderSetting
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by StyledComboBoxSetting
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by StyledAxisLabel
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by StyledAxisMapping
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCapturePrompt Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCapturePrompt Referenced by StyledBindCapturePrompt
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by StyledBindCaptureButton
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by StyledSpinnerSetting
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_1
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_FunctionEntry_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_FunctionResult_0
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by StyledKeyLabel
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by StyledActionLabel
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by PackageMetaData
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by StyledActionMapping
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_46
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_64
                                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by StyledRadioButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Clicked': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Clicked__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Value': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:Clicked__DelegateSignature
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_DefaultRadioButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_DefaultRadioButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetTextColor': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___struct_Variable2': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___struct_Variable': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___bool_Variable': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Text': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateBrush': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_InSelected': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UpdateSelected': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'InSelected': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:UpdateSelected
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetIndicatorVisibility': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.ReturnValue
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_byte_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.Temp_byte_Variable
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_byte_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.Temp_byte_Variable2
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.K2Node_Select_Default
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_4': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetDisplayNameUpper': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_StringToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_ToUpper_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_TextToString_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetDisplayName_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetIconBrush': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateBrush': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetIcon_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Overlay_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_0': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_1': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.StyledActionLabel_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'KeyContainer': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.StyledActionLabel_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BackgroundBlur_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BackgroundBlurSlot_1': BackgroundBlur /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.BackgroundBlur_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Border_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BorderSlot_0': Border /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.Border_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanel_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanel_1': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanelSlot_1': CanvasPanel /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.CanvasPanel_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanelSlot_2': CanvasPanel /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.CanvasPanel_1
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_2': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Content': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Button_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledBindCaptureButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledBindCaptureButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__Button_0_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Button_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ButtonSlot_1': Button /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree.Button_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Content': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.StyledComboBoxSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComboBox': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.StyledComboBoxSetting_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelFractionalDigits': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelMultiplier': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextLabel': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_FloatToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Multiply_FloatFloat_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_RawValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_NormalizedValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OnSliderValueUpdated': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RawValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:OnSliderValueUpdated
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'NormalizedValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:OnSliderValueUpdated
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightArrow': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftArrow': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSpinner': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSpinner
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__RightButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_196_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__LeftButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_178_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetLabelText': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_StringToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_ToUpper_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_TextToString_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetCurrentOption_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_LinearColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_HasValidPrevious_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_LinearColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_HasValidNext_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBox_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBox_1': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_0': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_2': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_5': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_6': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_7': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftArrow': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightArrow': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Overlay_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_0': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_2': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting.StyledSpinnerSetting_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelText': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledRadioButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledRadioButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetColour': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ButtonSlot_0': Button /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree.MainButton
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelText': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree
                                This error also appears when migrating SettingsUI. "An asset already exists at location E: ProjectName / Content / UI / SettingsUI.uasset would you like to overwrite it?" If you choose not to overwrite here, it says that the migration was successful. However, if you overwrite everything, you will get this error.

Code:
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/SettingsUI.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/HorizontalRadioSelect.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/VerticalRadioSelect.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/SettingControls/DefaultCheckBoxSetting.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/SettingControls/DefaultRadioSelectSetting.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/CategoryButton.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/CloseIcon.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/InputRow.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/SettingRow.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionMapping.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeySeparator.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisMapping.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisLabel.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/M_ArrowLeft.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/T_ArrowRight.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/M_ArrowRight.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_Button.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_ButtonHover.uasset
                                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_ButtonPress.uasset
                                I repeatedly cleaned my plugin folder and Content folder and tried again, but the result was the same.
                                This issue is getting fixed by specifying "LoadingPhase" as "PreDefault" instead of "Default" in AutoSettings.uplugin

Comment

Working...
                                X