Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!
    I migrated the "SettingsUI" file from the sample project. I moved the plugin to code and I succeeded in building it. We also checked the enable check of the plugin. However, load errors occur in all functions. It is an error "can not find file for asset" and many errors occur. What should I look at? The version is using 4.17.2.

Comment

Cool, the errors & warnings just disappeared from my log, thank you!

Comment

JimPhoenix Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

DaJeong

Hey, first thing I'd make sure of is that you did the right click > migrate on the SettingsUI to get all the other files it needs as well. Make sure that any files its complaining about are present in your project.

I'd also check you're using the example project that matches the plugin version of the target project - check the Plugins window in your project to see what version of Auto Settings its using. The latest version of the plugin that supports 4.17.2 is 1.1 so it's probably that. Here's each version of the example project: https://goo.gl/qHDb2Y

If you are still running into trouble could you post or PM me your log and errors? Thanks.
        [Game] Hyper Jam - Neon-soaked arena brawler
        [Plugin] Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit
        [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

Well, other errors appeared when I'm tring to package my project (and it fails because of these errors below), here it is:

Code:
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/InputMapping/UI/ActionLabel.h(38)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/InputMapping/UI/InputMapping.h(37)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/InputMapping/UI/ActionMapping.h(23)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/InputMapping/UI/AxisLabel.h(32)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/InputMapping/UI/AxisMapping.h(30)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/GenericControls/RadioSelect/RadioSelect.h(43)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/SettingControls/CheckBoxSetting.h(20)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/SettingControls/ComboBoxSetting.h(19)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/SettingControls/NativeSliderSetting.h(20)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/SettingControls/RadioSelectSetting.h(26)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          CompilerResultsLog: Error: F:/Unreal Engine 4/Engine/UE_4.18/Engine/Plugins/Marketplace/AutoSettings/Source/AutoSettings/Public/UI/SettingControls/SpinnerSetting.h(19)  : LogCompile: Error: An explicit Category specifier is required for any property exposed to the editor or Blueprints in an Engine module.
          Any suggestions Acren?

Comment

JimPhoenix Wow, I'm clueless how these Category errors can occur to users in production but never happen to me when testing packaging. Strange...

Anyway, I've added the categories and have submitted a hotfix - it should hopefully go live pretty soon.

Thanks for the heads up.
            [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

Originally posted by Acren View Post
              JimPhoenix Wow, I'm clueless how these Category errors can occur to users in production but never happen to me when testing packaging. Strange...

Anyway, I've added the categories and have submitted a hotfix - it should hopefully go live pretty soon.

Thanks for the heads up.
              No problem Acren!

Anyway, in the meantime I guess I found a workaround; if I remove the marketplace plugin (from the UE4's 4.18 folder) and put the original folder to my project's "Plugins" folder (there are some other manually compiled plugins by me) and I build the whole project with VS the errors are gone. Btw, I'm waitin' for the hotfix, it's a "cleaner way" when your plugin is in the Engine's folder (where it is originally belongs and you know, OCD and stuffs like that : )
              Last edited by JimPhoenix; 01-06-2018, 11:36 AM.

Comment

I confirmed that the version of the example project is 1.1. The error does not change. Here is my error log:

Code:
                /Game/UI/SettingsUI : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/HorizontalRadioSelect : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/VerticalRadioSelect : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /AutoSettings/SettingControls/DefaultCheckBoxSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /AutoSettings/SettingControls/DefaultRadioSelectSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/CategoryButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionMapping : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisMapping : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisLabel : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.PlayerInputMappings Referenced by CallFunc_GetPlayerInputMappingsStatic_ReturnValue
                /Game/UI/Mode/RealTime/Lobby/WBP_Lobby : Can't find file for asset. /Script/AutoSettings
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectedSignature__DelegateSignature Referenced by K2Node_CreateDelegate_OutputDelegate
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_4
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_15
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_17
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by SettingRow
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by SettingRow_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_6
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_3
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_5
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_9
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_4
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_10
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_11
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_14
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_13
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_15
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_2
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_3
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_7
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by SettingRow_2
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_2
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_3
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_4
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_5
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_6
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_7
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by InputRow_C_8
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by VerticalBoxSlot_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_8
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by SettingRow_C_12
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by Init
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_45
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_38
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_38
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_37
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_37
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__InputMappingManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.PlayerInputMappings Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.InputMappingPreset Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_27
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SettingsManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_80
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Default__SettingsManager Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_80
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_85
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_AddDelegate_5
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings Referenced by K2Node_AddDelegate_5
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_88
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_308
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_307
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_254
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_18
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_96
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallParentFunction_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_Event_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_29
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by CategoryButton
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelectSetting Referenced by DefaultRadioSelectSetting
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.CheckBoxSetting Referenced by DefaultCheckBoxSetting
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by VerticalRadioSelect
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_8
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_12
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by DefaultRadioButton
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioSelect Referenced by HorizontalRadioSelect
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_101
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_102
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_20
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SettingOption Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_20
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_111
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_120
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_178
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_196
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by StyledSpinner
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_Event_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_19
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_34
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by K2Node_VariableGet_38
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.NativeSliderSetting Referenced by StyledSliderSetting
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ComboBoxSetting Referenced by StyledComboBoxSetting
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by StyledAxisLabel
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisMapping Referenced by StyledAxisMapping
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.AxisLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCapturePrompt Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCapturePrompt Referenced by StyledBindCapturePrompt
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.BindCaptureButton Referenced by StyledBindCaptureButton
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.SpinnerSetting Referenced by StyledSpinnerSetting
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.Spinner Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_1
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_FunctionEntry_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by K2Node_FunctionResult_0
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.KeyLabel Referenced by StyledKeyLabel
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by StyledActionLabel
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by PackageMetaData
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionMapping Referenced by StyledActionMapping
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.ActionLabel Referenced by WidgetTree
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_46
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by K2Node_CallFunction_64
                Failed to load /Script/AutoSettings.RadioButton Referenced by StyledRadioButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Clicked': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Clicked__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Value': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:Clicked__DelegateSignature
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_DefaultRadioButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_DefaultRadioButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetTextColor': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___struct_Variable2': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___struct_Variable': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource '___bool_Variable': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C:GetTextColor
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /AutoSettings/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.DefaultRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Text': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateBrush': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_InSelected': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_CategoryButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UpdateSelected': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'InSelected': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:UpdateSelected
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetIndicatorVisibility': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.ReturnValue
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_byte_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.Temp_byte_Variable
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_byte_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.Temp_byte_Variable2
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UnderlyingType': EnumProperty /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility.K2Node_Select_Default
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:GetIndicatorVisibility
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C:Get_Text_ColorAndOpacity_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_4': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/CategoryButton.CategoryButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetDisplayNameUpper': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_StringToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_ToUpper_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_TextToString_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetDisplayName_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetDisplayNameUpper
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetIconBrush': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateBrush': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetIcon_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:GetIconBrush
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Image_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Overlay_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_0': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_1': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.StyledKeyLabel_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.StyledActionLabel_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'KeyContainer': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.StyledActionLabel_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BackgroundBlur_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BackgroundBlurSlot_1': BackgroundBlur /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.BackgroundBlur_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Border_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BorderSlot_0': Border /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.Border_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanel_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanel_1': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanelSlot_1': CanvasPanel /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.CanvasPanel_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CanvasPanelSlot_2': CanvasPanel /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree.CanvasPanel_1
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_2': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.StyledBindCapturePrompt_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Content': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Button_0': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledBindCaptureButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledBindCaptureButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__Button_0_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Button_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ButtonSlot_1': Button /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree.Button_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Content': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.StyledBindCaptureButton_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.StyledComboBoxSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComboBox': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.StyledComboBoxSetting_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelFractionalDigits': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelMultiplier': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextLabel': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_FloatToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Multiply_FloatFloat_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_RawValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Event_NormalizedValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSliderSetting
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OnSliderValueUpdated': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RawValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:OnSliderValueUpdated
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'NormalizedValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C:OnSliderValueUpdated
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.StyledSliderSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightArrow': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftArrow': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSpinner': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledSpinner
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__RightButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_196_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__LeftButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_178_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetLabelText': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_StringToText_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_ToUpper_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_Conv_TextToString_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetCurrentOption_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLabelText
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_LinearColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_HasValidPrevious_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetLeftArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_LinearColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_HasValidNext_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_float_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:GetRightArrowColorAndOpacity
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBox_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBox_1': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_0': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_2': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_5': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_6': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'HorizontalBoxSlot_7': HorizontalBox /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.HorizontalBox_1
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LeftArrow': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'RightArrow': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Overlay_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_0': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'OverlaySlot_2': Overlay /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree.Overlay_0
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'TextBlock_0': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.StyledSpinner_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting.StyledSpinnerSetting_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelText': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ExecuteUbergraph_StyledRadioButton': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'EntryPoint': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:ExecuteUbergraph_StyledRadioButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'BndEvt__MainButton_K2Node_ComponentBoundEvent_0_OnButtonClickedEvent__DelegateSignature': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'GetColour': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_MakeStruct_SlateColor': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'K2Node_Select_Default': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'CallFunc_GetSelected_ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable2': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_struct_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'Temp_bool_Variable': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ReturnValue': Function /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:GetColour
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'UberGraphFrame': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'WidgetTree': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'MainButton': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ButtonSlot_0': Button /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree.MainButton
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'ComponentDelegateBinding_5': WidgetBlueprintGeneratedClass /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C
                CreateExport: Failed to load Outer for resource 'LabelText': WidgetTree /Game/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.StyledRadioButton_C:WidgetTree
                This error also appears when migrating SettingsUI. "An asset already exists at location E: ProjectName / Content / UI / SettingsUI.uasset would you like to overwrite it?" If you choose not to overwrite here, it says that the migration was successful. However, if you overwrite everything, you will get this error.

Code:
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/SettingsUI.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/HorizontalRadioSelect.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/DefaultRadioButton.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/RadioSelect/VerticalRadioSelect.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/SettingControls/DefaultCheckBoxSetting.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/SettingControls/DefaultRadioSelectSetting.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/CategoryButton.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/CloseIcon.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/InputRow.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/SettingRow.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionMapping.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledActionLabel.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeyLabel.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledKeySeparator.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCaptureButton.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledBindCapturePrompt.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisMapping.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/Input/StyledAxisLabel.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledComboBoxSetting.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSliderSetting.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/SettingControls/StyledSpinnerSetting.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledSpinner.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/M_ArrowLeft.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/T_ArrowRight.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Plugins/AutoSettings/Content/Spinner/M_ArrowRight.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/StyledAutoSettings/StyledRadioButton.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_Button.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_ButtonHover.uasset
                ../../../../../UnrealProjects/PluginTest/Content/UI/Textures/T_ButtonPress.uasset
                I repeatedly cleaned my plugin folder and Content folder and tried again, but the result was the same.

Comment

1.2.1 Changelist

- Fixed category-related errors from 1.2 upon packaging the game with the installed plugin
                  - Fixed crash with extra clients in multiple-process play in editor

Comment

DaJeong

Looking at the errors it seems like the AutoSettings binaries haven't been loaded properly for some reason, and so the blueprint assets are complaining about not finding their parents.

Can I ask if your project has code or is it blueprint only?

Do you get any errors or warnings related to AutoSettings or AutoSettings classes upon opening the editor?

Could you try reinstall the plugin to your 4.17 engine and also try with the plugin in your project's Plugins directory?

And lastly, do you know any way to reproduce these errors in a new project or is it possible you can send me a project with the errors?

Thanks

Comment

Hey, just an FYI - if you update your uplugin to include "Mac" in your WhitelistPlatforms, this compiles and runs just fine on the Mac as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kneebiter View Post
                        Hey, just an FYI - if you update your uplugin to include "Mac" in your WhitelistPlatforms, this compiles and runs just fine on the Mac as well.
                        Thanks for the tip! I've been thinking of officially supporting other platforms but good to know it just works already.

Comment

Version 1.2.2 supporting UE 4.19 has been released to the marketplace!

Comment

1.2.3 Changelist

- Fixed crash in multiplayer in 4.19 due to trying to initialize input mappings when a PlayerController does not have a valid PlayerInput
                            - Fixed "Allow multiple bindings per key" option not taking effect
                            Last edited by Sam Bonifacio; 04-17-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I just purchased this plugin but I'm having an issue on 4.19(custom build). I load the plugin and all seems fine until I try to drag out some Auto Settings UI and I get a fatal error crash. Any idea what my issue could be?

Comment

Originally posted by pzea View Post
                                I just purchased this plugin but I'm having an issue on 4.19(custom build). I load the plugin and all seems fine until I try to drag out some Auto Settings UI and I get a fatal error crash. Any idea what my issue could be?
                                Hey pzea, some questions:

1. Which version of the plugin are you using?
                                2. Does the example project work for you?
                                3. Could you share the crash report?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X