No announcement yet.

Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unearthlywhales I haven't seen that before. Is there something in a construction script setting it or something reinitializing the widget?
    [Game] Hyper Jam - Neon-soaked arena brawler
    [Plugin] Auto Settings - Game options and input binding toolkit
    [Plugin] [Free] Inline Styling Decorator - Allow inline styling on RichTextBlock

Comment

Originally posted by itsAcren View Post
      Unearthlywhales I haven't seen that before. Is there something in a construction script setting it or something reinitializing the widget?
      itsAcren No not that I know of, we haven't changed anything in regard to the source code and there is nothing happening in the BP construction scripts. It does seem like it's an initialization thing where on any change it forces it to stick to the DefaultRadioButton. We did change some of UE's source code regarding Widgets like setting Dynamic Creation to Always and Slow Construct off on default. Maybe some other changes could have an impact on it as it does not happen in the example project. At this point I'm trying to find where things can be different but that seems to be the only place things could have an impact as far as I know.

I'm going to check first thing tomorrow with my lead programmer to see if that could be it. Checking all the inheritance based things regarding UMG and see what pops up.

Thanks for the reply, if anything in the mean time pops up where you think the problem might be please let me know. I'll keep you posted if we make any progress.

Comment

itsAcren Ok so problem solved.
        Still not sure why or what but we have a feeling it might have to do with the LoadingPhase settings.
        We solved it by moving the "custom styled" version of the widget in the same folder the "Default" version is in and then it was able to apply it.

Comment

Working...
        X