Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROTOFACTOR STORE Is Now Live!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    PROTOFACTOR STORE Is Now Live!

    We're really thrilled to announce that our brand new website is live. It now features an online store, a user account with download area, newsletter, quote request form etc...

    We also have a great feature which is the more you buy the bigger the discount. Basically it's like creating your very own bundle and getting a discount compared to purchasing the models individually. You can reach up to 30% OFF if you have at least 7 characters in your cart!

    We also have some products that are not available yet on the UE4 Marketplace or even on the Asset Store.
    PROTOFACTOR STORE will also provide a lot of advantages over other marketplaces such as Unity Asset Store or Unreal Marketplace:
    • We'll give access to .unitypackages, UE4 project files and raw files (no native files) if you're using another engine (Stingray, Lumberyard etc...)
    • Our new Products will be released on our store 30 days before any other marketplace!
    • We'll feature packs and bundles that are not available elsewhere at the most attractive price!
    • Early access bundles at a rebate price will now only happen on PROTOFACTOR STORE
    • By subscribing to our newsletter you'll be the first to know when we're running a promotion, when a coupon is available or when a new product has been released


    We're really looking forward to having you on our store.

    Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

    #2
    All our animals are available on our store. We also feature the HEROIC FANTASY CREATURES ULTIMATE COLLECTION which is a pack gathering 73 models for just $699.99.
    If you don't want to miss any promotions or new releases and updates you can subscribe to our newsletter.
    Last edited by PROTOFACTOR INC; 09-11-2017, 04:31 PM.
    Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

    Comment


      #3
      Congrats on the new website!
      My Environment Artist Portfolio
      My Artstation

      My Marketplace

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by PROTOFACTOR View Post
        [*]Our new Products will be released on our store 30 days before any other marketplace!

        You should've wrote up to 3 months sooner instead of 30 days.
        That's how epic's delayed reviews help you do better marketing for your own store haha.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by PROTOFACTOR View Post
          All our animals are available on our store. We also feature the HEROIC FANTASY CREATURES ULTIMATE COLLECTION which is a pack gathering 73 models for just $699.99.
          If you don't want to miss any promotions or new releases and updates you can subscribe to our newsletter.
          Only 699 lmao might have to take out a kidney, ill let you decide where it gets donated to

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post

            Only 699 lmao might have to take out a kidney, ill let you decide where it gets donated to
            either your kidney or your soul (when applicable). When you see that you can populate an entire game with them maybe you'd reconsider. We're talking about 73 characters here (less than $9.99 per character). If this is not a deal, not sure how to call that. Maybe when you'd know that you're saving more than $1100 if purchased individually you'll have another perspective. An even better perspective is to figure out how much it would cost to hire pros to take care of this. At least a year and a half of development and a price of (roughly and in the US) about $100K. Here we can have both your kidneys and maybe your heart for that price
            Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Cruddynight View Post
              Congrats on the new website!
              Thanks! it's been a pain to create all those products but at least now it's done.
              Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

              Comment


                #8
                Congrats! You materialize a dream of most marketplace sellers. Good luck and have a great sales!
                MARKETPLACE
                PERSONAL PORTFOLIO
                <<<<Follow me on Twitter >>>>>

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by PanAtoman View Post
                  Congrats! You materialize a dream of most marketplace sellers. Good luck and have a great sales!
                  Thanks for the kind words!

                  We had or very first sale from a UE4 user. Our animals which are still in the eternal loop of review process on the UE4 Marketplace are already available on our store....
                  Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

                  Comment


                    #10
                    hello congrats for getting this up and running !!
                    one question:
                    i am really interested in the complete animal package. Cant wait to get my hands on it ;-)
                    the quality of the animals is very different though. I guess some of them still have to be revisioned, e.g. the birds and the african animals....
                    is there a timeframe for those animals ?

                    kind regards
                    stucki
                    www.ofpawnsandkings.de

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hey, congrats!
                      Here is a small feedback, in the product pages with multiple products the names of products are very difficult to read due to color also, their links don't work. Here is what I am talking about:
                       
                      Spoiler

                      HeadsAndBrains
                      MARKETPLACE | YouTube

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by stucki View Post
                        hello congrats for getting this up and running !!
                        one question:
                        i am really interested in the complete animal package. Cant wait to get my hands on it ;-)
                        the quality of the animals is very different though. I guess some of them still have to be revisioned, e.g. the birds and the african animals....
                        is there a timeframe for those animals ?

                        kind regards
                        stucki
                        Absolutely, the african animals pack and the birds pack will be upgraded. Right now the crocodile is in the pipe. Should be done this week. All animals should be upgraded by December 1st. There are 12 animals left to upgrade.
                        Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Nicat View Post
                          Hey, congrats!
                          Here is a small feedback, in the product pages with multiple products the names of products are very difficult to read due to color also, their links don't work. Here is what I am talking about:
                           
                          Spoiler
                          Hi, thanks for your feedback. This is something we're aware of and we're working on. Thanks for bearing with us on this.
                          Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Got the farm animals pack (I was the first the buyer in your store? ), those are looking very cool in action. The furry effect is giving nice real look.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by SaOk View Post
                              Got the farm animals pack (I was the first the buyer in your store? ), those are looking very cool in action. The furry effect is giving nice real look.
                              Glad you like the content of this pack. Hope the characters will be useful in your project. Yes, you were the very first buyer! Thanks a lot for your support.
                              Check out our 3D game characters online store: http://protofactor.biz

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X