Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Menu Starter Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I think these are actually error slots , they just automatically pop in there, because I have other savegame class in project , like for an inventory for example. Thing is in one way or another these are all tied in on the player character. Inventory save and load functions are tied into your OnSavegameSave and event OnSavegameLoad., but I don't understand why it auto creates another save slot. when i play for a second and make one manual save , all these files are in there , and player progress and options saves are in there automatically , even if i dont make a manual save , is there a way to keep error , or those quick save slots from showing? ,Maybe show just manual save slots , I think your game progress save is somewhat automatic but does not show a slot. Click image for larger version  Name:	save-list.png Views:	1 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	1560392
    Last edited by razmaz51; 12-08-2018, 11:05 PM.

    Comment


      Вообще не работает смена языка . Можете помочь ?

      Comment


        Hey, one of the customers have detected an issue. He says "I'm using an Xbox 360 style controller and want to unvert the camera ( right joystick) but not the movement joystick (left). This is a standard feature in most games. However in this game, both are affected so pushing forward on the left joystick makes travel go in reverse. I can't play like this." So how can I fix this issue? Thanks!

        Comment


          Originally posted by razmaz51 View Post
          I think these are actually error slots , they just automatically pop in there, because I have other savegame class in project , like for an inventory for example. Thing is in one way or another these are all tied in on the player character. Inventory save and load functions are tied into your OnSavegameSave and event OnSavegameLoad., but I don't understand why it auto creates another save slot. when i play for a second and make one manual save , all these files are in there , and player progress and options saves are in there automatically , even if i dont make a manual save , is there a way to keep error , or those quick save slots from showing? ,Maybe show just manual save slots , I think your game progress save is somewhat automatic but does not show a slot. Click image for larger version Name:	save-list.png Views:	1 Size:	18.9 KB ID:	1560392
          The menu loads all savegames from your saves folder. If a savegame is of the wrong type it will show an error. In 4.19 or newer the function to load the savegames has a ignore array as parameter. Just add your other savegame names there and they will be skipped.


          Originally posted by tongucci View Post
          Hey, one of the customers have detected an issue. He says "I'm using an Xbox 360 style controller and want to unvert the camera ( right joystick) but not the movement joystick (left). This is a standard feature in most games. However in this game, both are affected so pushing forward on the left joystick makes travel go in reverse. I can't play like this." So how can I fix this issue? Thanks!
          You can of course split this option to have one to invert the right stick and one for the left. The blueprint you have to edit is WBP_SettingsInput. See the image below. Duplicate the UI elements and then split the blueprint event, so that each function call has its own event. In case you are wondering, the events here are bound at runtime to prevent out-of-date compile errors, that may appear if you bind them directly.

          Click image for larger version

Name:	splitinvert.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	1571242

          Comment


            The menu loads all savegames from your saves folder. If a savegame is of the wrong type it will show an error. In 4.19 or newer the function to load the savegames has a ignore array as parameter. Just add your other savegame names there and they will be skipped.
            Excuse my ignorance , but where can I access that array? I see an "Exclude" array on some of the functions , but I can't find an "ignore" array or where or how to access it , to list savegame files into. I am in 4.19.

            Comment


              Should I add pins here and put the save names I want to exclude or something? Click image for larger version

Name:	exclude-array.png
Views:	1
Size:	434.4 KB
ID:	1571457

              Comment


                Originally posted by razmaz51 View Post
                Should I add pins here and put the save names I want to exclude or something? Click image for larger version

Name:	exclude-array.png
Views:	1
Size:	434.4 KB
ID:	1571457
                yes, that is the array I mean. There are a few calls of this function. In the main menu for the continue button and in the save and load selection.

                Comment


                  Ok so these save functions will still take place in the backround , but just not show up in the save or load menu? Like your Gameprogress is important for level unlock , so it still takes place , but just does not show in the menu? Otherwise , boy that's works sweet.
                  Last edited by razmaz51; 01-12-2019, 02:51 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X