UE4 steam Leaderboard BP integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mordentral View Post

4.20 has leaderboard fixes and additional implementations.
    Do you mean we can now implement steam leaderboard with 4.20? that would be great news.

Comment

Tim_Anderson , is this no longer available? I tried to purchase on Selfy last night. I tried a lot of times and each time, PayPal refunded the money.
      Portfolio Website - www.jforthdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Unfamillia View Post
        Tim_Anderson , is this no longer available? I tried to purchase on Selfy last night. I tried a lot of times and each time, PayPal refunded the money.
        Hi, Its the problem if your account with PayPal, its new PayPal policy if your account is not verified it you can't purchase stuff from some of the sites. but still you can send cash to friends so you need to send it via email. PM and i will give you my PayPal email address with code that will let you purchase from Selfy .

Comment

Originally posted by Tim_Anderson View Post

Hi, Its the problem if your account with PayPal, its new PayPal policy if your account is not verified it you can't purchase stuff from some of the sites. but still you can send cash to friends so you need to send it via email. PM and i will give you my PayPal email address with code that will let you purchase from Selfy .
          How bizarre,

I use PayPal for a LOT of other sites and have never had a problem before.

Send me the details of what you need me to do and I will get the money over. I assume this still works for 4.19?

Cheers

Jay.
          Portfolio Website - www.jforthdesigns.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Unfamillia View Post

How bizarre,

I use PayPal for a LOT of other sites and have never had a problem before.

Send me the details of what you need me to do and I will get the money over. I assume this still works for 4.19?

Cheers

Jay.
            Yeah just checked my email seems its sellfy issue and not related to your PayPal account as i thought.
            Last time i checked it was working with 4.19.
            Sent you the code in PM check it please.
            Thanks
            Last edited by Tim_Anderson; 08-01-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X