Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] RMAMirrorAnimation

RMAMirrorAnimation

Click image for larger version  Name:	Thumb512.png Views:	1 Size:	38.5 KB ID:	1477418

RMAMirrorAnimation offers an easy way to
    mirror animations without coding.

Release Notes

V:1.13.0
    New - 4.21 version support.

V:1.12.0
    New - "Reflect Axis" Allows you to have more control of the axis of the bones double.
    Removed - "System Stretch" This feature will be discontinued.
    Removed - "Tolerance System" From now on it is no longer useful.
    Removed - Deprecated code.

V:1.11.3
    Fixed - "Keyword Interpreter" Small fixes.

V:1.11.2
    New - 4.20 version support.

V:1.10.3
    Fixed - Bug that makes it impossible to package the project.

V:1.10.2
    New - RMAAnimSequence asset "Update-Mirrored Data" Shows error information if there is any.

V:1.10.1
    New - Through the RMAAnimSequence asset it is possible to "Update-Mirrored Data".
    Improvement - Mathematical Calculations.

V:1.10.0
    New - MirrorTable Editor Interface.
    New - Mirror Multiple Animation assets at Once.
    Fixed - Small fixes.

V:1.7.4
    Fixed - "BoneConfig Generator" Small fixes.

V:1.7.3
    New - 4.19 version support.

V:1.6.3
    New - "BoneConfig Generator" Multiple Keywords support.
    Fixed - "BoneConfig Generator" Small fixes.

V:1.6.2
    Fixed - Does not mirroring correctly if the "RefPose" is not identical on both sides (Right / Left).
    New - "Stretch" support. "Default: False" Change it in "MirrorTable (Asset) -> Misc" advanced display.

V:1.5.1
    Fixed - Small fixes.

List of Features

- BoneConfig Generator
    - Mirror Multiple Animation assets at Once
    - Two methods of mirroring: Runtime and NotRuntime
    - Easy to use
    - Work with root motion (Only with the method NotRuntime)
    - With source code

Supported

Engine Versions
    "4.17" | "4.18" | "4.19" | "4.20" | "4.21"

Development Platforms
    Windows

Target Build Platforms
    Any

Links

Preview
    Marketplace
    Gumroad Marketplace
    Documentation
    NoEditor Example
    Last edited by RafaelMAlmeida; 11-14-2018, 11:38 AM.

I Submitted it with a price of 44.99 USD.

Comment

Posted this as a comment on the marketplace page too:

Hi there,

Quick question before purchase: We have a character with just one animation we want to mirror in their animation blueprint. Our character has several additional bones such as a backpack with some tools hanging off the sides, and their eye bones too. Theoretically the backpack and child bone animations should be fine as will probably just be the same, but the eyes may need to be mirrored too. Does this plugin give enough customisation to allow for a custom mirror table of some kind so only the correct bones are mirrored?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by AgentMilkshake1 View Post
        Posted this as a comment on the marketplace page too:

Hi there,

Quick question before purchase: We have a character with just one animation we want to mirror in their animation blueprint. Our character has several additional bones such as a backpack with some tools hanging off the sides, and their eye bones too. Theoretically the backpack and child bone animations should be fine as will probably just be the same, but the eyes may need to be mirrored too. Does this plugin give enough customisation to allow for a custom mirror table of some kind so only the correct bones are mirrored?

Cheers
        Hi there, you can customize the mirror table, add/remove joints and adjust the axis that is mirrored each joint.

Comment

Will you be providing better documentation in the future? The 3 pages provided don't go into much detail.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffries7 View Post
            Will you be providing better documentation in the future? The 3 pages provided don't go into much detail.
            Yes, I am planning to make several improvements to the plugin and better documentation.

Comment

does it have any restriction when running on consoles?

Comment

Originally posted by emalunar View Post
                does it have any restriction when running on consoles?
                I did not have the opportunity to test on the consoles but I see no reason not to work.

Comment

Hi,

I purchased the plugin and I'm experiencing some problems. First of all I noticed that the Demo Sample has some issues in the shoulders, where mirrored looks very different from the original.
                  I attached a picture as example, but if you look closely all mirrored animations have shoulder problems.

Something worse happens with my character. The skeleton structure is an extension of the mannequin, with some more bones, but the alignment is the same.
                  The worst issue is that when I mirror any animation I see that the neck is longer! It also happens that the arms are a bit shorter, but the finger remain in the same position.

The difference in that part is that the mannequin has "neck_01" and then "head", while my skeleton has "neck_01", then "neck_02", and finally head.

Is there something I can check to avoid this problem? Are there any known issues in your implementation?

Thanks
                  Emanuele

Comment

Originally posted by LunarGreatWall View Post
                    Hi,

I purchased the plugin and I'm experiencing some problems. First of all I noticed that the Demo Sample has some issues in the shoulders, where mirrored looks very different from the original.
                    I attached a picture as example, but if you look closely all mirrored animations have shoulder problems.

Something worse happens with my character. The skeleton structure is an extension of the mannequin, with some more bones, but the alignment is the same.
                    The worst issue is that when I mirror any animation I see that the neck is longer! It also happens that the arms are a bit shorter, but the finger remain in the same position.

The difference in that part is that the mannequin has "neck_01" and then "head", while my skeleton has "neck_01", then "neck_02", and finally head.

Is there something I can check to avoid this problem? Are there any known issues in your implementation?

Thanks
                    Emanuele

Hello, I'm going to investigate the problem and return with a solution as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by RafaelMAlmeida View Post

Hello, I'm going to investigate the problem and return with a solution as soon as possible, thank you for your patience.
                      Hello again, the problem has been fixed and a new version of the plugin has been submitted, very soon will be available.
                      If you are still having problems let me know.

Comment

Hello again, the problem has been fixed and a new version of the plugin has been submitted, very soon will be available.
                        If you are still having problems let me know.
                        Great! How do I know that the new version is available? Should I just download the new version from the marketplace?

Thanks

Comment

Great! How do I know that the new version is available? Should I just download the new version from the marketplace?

Thanks
                          Hello, the new version is already available, if you already have a previous version installed recommend uninstall and download again from the marketplace.

Comment

Hello, the new version is already available, if you already have a previous version installed recommend uninstall and download again from the marketplace.
                            Thanks a lot, now seems working like a charm.

Comment

Thanks a lot, now seems working like a charm.
                              We are working to always improve, if you have any suggestions let us know and if possible evaluate the plugin in the marketplace, this helps us to have a feedback.

Comment

Working...
                              X