Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Location Toolkit: August 7, 2018 Update
    Hello,
    Location Toolkit for Unreal Engine 4.20 is now available in the Epic Games marketplace and launcher. Enjoy!

This version sees the following updates:
    • Various improvements to the pack assets.
    • Usability improvements to the Android demo.
    • Various minor fixes and improvements.

Feel free to reach out for questions or support at cerise.software@gmail.com
    Thank you for being an awesome community,
    Fen

Comment

Location Toolkit: November 20, 2018 Update
      Hello,
      Location Toolkit for Unreal Engine 4.21 is now available in the Epic Games marketplace and launcher. Enjoy!

• Unreal Engine version 4.21 compatibility.

Fen

Comment

Hello Location Toolkit users,
        Are some of you going to GDC or GTC next week in California? If you are, shoot me a private message or email and, we can connect IRL! I'd love to hear or see what you guys have all cooked up with the kits! I heard some pretty crazy rumors!
        Thank you for being you!
        Fen

Comment

Location Toolkit: April 13, 2019 Update
          Hello,
          Location Toolkit for Unreal Engine 4.22 is now available in the Epic Games marketplace and launcher. Enjoy!

• Unreal Engine version 4.22 compatibility.

Fen

Comment

How can I use a globe Earth Map from this toolkit as an AR element and animate from one location to another? I need to place in the latitude and longitude somewhere

Comment

Hello BORDEBORDEMAN,
              Checkout the ToRotator() macros. They will allow you to rotate the globe or the item around the globe. Plug them in on the Tick() of your blueprint. That should do the trick.
              Sorry for the delay, I must have missed this notification, feel free to directly reach out to cerise.software@gmail.com for for further details.

Comment

Location Toolkit: May 20, 2019 Update

Hello,

Some of you reported an issue with the toolkit: the overview blueprint partially functional and the location rotators incorrect. The issue was due to a packaging error and is now resolved for 4.22.1. Older versions will be updated over the next few days. As usual, feel free to comment or reach out directly.

• Unreal Engine version 4.22.1 compatibility.
                • Fix packaging bug in overview level blueprint.
                • Fix packaging bug in overview ToRotatorOrbit/Planet() macros.

Fen

Comment

Working...
                X