Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some 3d platformer asset with simple ai and maybe some small boss stuff

Comment

Complete character controller/game systems like Game Kit Controller, Opsive, Invector, Corgi Engine, etc are sorely missing here. Unity has a plethora of these, and they lower the barrier of entry for small / solo devs. I think someone could run away with the loot if they developed a system like the aforementioned for Unreal.

Comment

Hi all, I've had a VR MMORPG under development for about a year and I'm considering releasing the core of the engine as a marketplace asset. This would include the UE4 client, a custom C# server (running on Windows) and a MySQL database. All of the basic MMORPG stuff is there - character creation, lobby management, NPC server coordination (including server-side AI and A* pathfinding - no client authority), replicated VR hands and body with basic IK solver (using FABRIK), basic inventory/equip stuff, NPC spawning/death, loot, experience, mining/gathering and crafting. I'd like to gather level of interest in a product like this - feel free to PM me. I'm thinking around $40 price point. This will work out of the box with Mixamo characters and many marketplace assets like procedural landscape, modular buildings, swords, etc.

Comment

not know why marketplace hasnt this kind of big rpg systems, like in unity store: https://assetstore.unity.com/package...ayer-rpg-95016

Comment

Procedural Animation code plug in.

Comment

Working...
            X