Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to purchase a plugin that exposes mic input to Blueprints for Android (or adds support for mic input for Android with exposure to BP). Status, ability to turn on/off mic, toggle it, volume value, etc. Since UE4 still doesn't have this by 4.23, chances are slim to none it will be in stock UE4 any time soon. There are a lot of VR devs (Oculus Go/Quest) who would appreciate having this feature.

Comment

I searched for something along the lines of a "collectible RPG" type of template and I couldn't find one. Maybe I missed it, but if not I'd definitely be interested in it.

Similar games (that are a bit more advanced than my needs) are Assassin's Creed: Rebellion, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, etc. I've seen the name collectible RPG thrown around to describe them, but other people consider them "Gacha" games which the examples in marketplace seem to only reference the "opening loot box" aspect. Nothing seems to explicitly describe via templates/examples/tutorials how to construct the actual "collection" portion of it.

This isn't about how to design the levels for my missions, but the "hero" collection aspect and setting up inventory tables for them, etc, would be something I'd appreciate seeing first hand. I suspect it all has to be done through C++ and not blueprints, but an example/tutorial/something would be worth it for me. I've got SQL experience as well, so if it's something best linked up to a DB I'm comfortable with that (though I'm not sure how best to do it with UE4).

Comment

Freeflow combat system template

Comment

Plugin developer here, I would like to know:

- What blueprints would you like to see added to the engine?
          - What is currently not possible with blueprint alone?

Also I'm wondering, how do you currently host your data in your game? Do you host your own PHP/NodeJS server and access a database through that? Or anything else?
          Created blueprints for:
          Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)
          https://lowentry.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LowEntry View Post

Also I'm wondering, how do you currently host your data in your game? Do you host your own PHP/NodeJS server and access a database through that? Or anything else?
            Hello LowEntry

I'm very interested in your HTTP Plugin (and many others). Does it support HTTPS?
            GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

Originally posted by TechLord View Post

Hello LowEntry

I'm very interested in your HTTP Plugin (and many others). Does it support HTTPS?
              Yes it supports HTTPS. On mobile platforms, you'll even need to use HTTPS, since HTTP is blocked by the operating system on those platforms.
              Created blueprints for:
              Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)

Comment

Yes it supports HTTPS. On mobile platforms, you'll even need to use HTTPS, since HTTP is blocked by the operating system on those platforms.
                LowEntry,

Thank you for the prompt response. Purchased!

Comment

- Anything that has to do with mic audio input on Android
                  - Anything that has to do with Oculus Platform SDK (mostly IAP for Rift/Go/Quest, DLC handling for Rift/Go/Quest, Users/Friends/Relationships for Rift/Go/Quest, probably Leaderboards too)
                  Last edited by motorsep; 07-01-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

- Anything that has to do with mic audio input on Android
                    - Anything that has to do with Oculus Platform SDK (mostly IAP for Rift/Go/Quest, DLC handling for Rift/Go/Quest, Users/Friends/Relationships for Rift/Go/Quest, probably Leaderboards too)
                    The mic input is something that's on my todo list, but I'm not sure if I'll ever get there. If anyone else wants to make a plugin for this, let me know, I'll send you everything I know of it currently, which should be enough to make it work. It's just trying it out and testing it that takes a lot of time that I currently don't have.

The Oculus functionalities, hmm, I think for the users/friends/etc you could implement a subsystem, like they did for steam. Maybe if you ask Epic, they might add that to the engine?

Anyway not sure if the DLC handling can be done by a plugin, since I assume it changes files/data of the game? Also not sure if Epic would add this, since it's very specific for one system/API, seems like a lot of work to do for just one system/API. You could always try asking them, who knows. Maybe it's easier to add than I think it is.

I hope that helps.
                    Created blueprints for:

Comment

I'm currently working on the second update for my Asset Pack. Is there anything you would like to see in a Horror themed Pack ? I'm thinking about to include a TV or Radio.

Currently working on A Story of Hope : WIP Thread // Website ||

Comment

High definition standard Labratory set, ultra modern (NOT SCIFI)

Comment

Originally posted by TheMadMars View Post

Working on this currently. About 15 days away from completion so check the store within the next 2 months
                          any plans still for this car battle asset?

Comment

I am wondering if something like checking what current streaming level(s) is(are) loaded (output instance and/or name), what streaming level player (and/or any other actor/actors are) is currently on (instance/name), get list of levels from a specified folder, get list of sub-levels (streaming levels) per level from the folder or in the currently loaded level, etc. can be added to the LE Extended Standard Library (for Windows and Android at least).

Comment

There is a very nice variety of Modular 3D KitBash for Environments/Architecture. I would like to see the selection of Kitbash Packs exponentially expand for Organic and Mechanical Entities such as Characters, Creatures, Weapons, Vehicles, and Furniture Props. Such Packs would be perfect for use with our Multi-user 3D Hyperbasher Application.

Comment

The Unreal Engine equivalent to Unities Cinemachine. It's an incredibly versatile and feature rich camera system.

Comment

Working...
                                X