Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    can we make iconic buildings for sale in this market place?

Comment

Originally posted by meyti3ds View Post
      Hi
      can we make iconic buildings for sale in this market place?
      Interesting little tidbit about buildings.. they are copyrighted as creative works by the architect. Anything old like the empire state building is public domain by now.. but anything new like Burj Khalifa, would have a copyright against its use and likeness reproduced for a profit (just like Ford Cars..). With that said.. I very much doubt anyone would raise an issue ... but ya never know. Good to atleast be informed on why there may not be any already. Would be interested to hear anyone's experience with creating/selling copyrighted objects (like guns, Game of Thrones chair, etc)
      Now available on the UE Marketplace: Inventory Examine Interface -- and -- Fifty Knobs and Dials -- and -- Thirty Buttons Pack -- and --Kitchen and Bath Handles for Arch Vis -- and -- Chat Bot A.I. Simulator

Comment

meyti3ds and CreativeVilla Check this post and watch Epic's livestream video where the subject was largely discussed. Mainly the point on iconic buildings, even thou some of them are in public domain, others are still attached to local laws (ie: the billboard with Hollywood logo at LA can't be reproduced without a license from the City Adm) while others that are touristic attractions my also fill in prohibited reproduction in any form without written permission.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...e-from-epic-hq
        Nilson Lima
        Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
        Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/uFFSEXY

UE4 Marketplace: Cloudscape Seasons
        supporting: Community FREE Ocean plugin

Comment

More Dakka, if possible.

Comment

Fairly new to UE, got some badges , and want to do real-time sound synthesis and music creation, similar to Chuck programming, but with sample files through blueprints and with the accompaniment of structured meshes, actors, or widgets. I've watched the Procedural Audio you-tube video and will soon watch the TimeSynth in Blueprints you-tube video which looks exciting. BUT after checking the marketplace, the same problem arises that there are no good samples to use of a great sounding piano or other instruments with all individual key sounds stored as wav files. If anyone knows any on Steam or another site where I can buy, please let me know. I'm unsure whether the music creating apps with everything that they boast even offer this small, simple thing of every key stored as a separate wave file. I just want to work some array magic so that through a user-interface, me and other players can create works of music through music programming. I'm unfamiliar with and don't have a midi keyboard, and not sure if that would be a solution.

The closest I've come was 2 pieces I published on vimeo using an app called foreverloops on Steam and a website with not so perfect samples (still way better than realtime-generated synths): https://vimeo.com/245616210 and https://vimeo.com/246285128 if anyone is interested. The drums and piano are derived from samples that I used assembling gears and referencing wave files with the app's interface; but I want to eventually create a project in UE where players can do the same thing visually on a monster interface that I muster up, kind of like what the UE audio team has done in their you-tube examples. Also, shout out to Cadence - https://store.steampowered.com/app/362800/Cadence/ - I don't know what kind of engine or programming the developer is using but it looks nice; the concept and execution is on par of something I would like to do in UE, but with better, professional sounds. I've been waiting 2 years for this to release to no avail, so that's why I'm going this route to do my own thing in the mean time.

Would like to see from the community/marketplace quality instrument sound samples in all keys from low to high range for piano, bass, strings, guitar in addition to drum kits. I would think UE4 would be able to handle something like this right? Chords, melodies, drums, and several tracks playing simultaneously, and looping while receiving new, real time commands from the user? Thanks for any response.

Comment

Originally posted by that_lightworker View Post
              Fairly new to UE, got some badges , and want to do real-time sound synthesis and music creation, similar to Chuck programming, but with sample files through blueprints and with the accompaniment of structured meshes, actors, or widgets. I've watched the Procedural Audio you-tube video and will soon watch the TimeSynth in Blueprints you-tube video which looks exciting. BUT after checking the marketplace, the same problem arises that there are no good samples to use of a great sounding piano or other instruments with all individual key sounds stored as wav files. If anyone knows any on Steam or another site where I can buy, please let me know. I'm unsure whether the music creating apps with everything that they boast even offer this small, simple thing of every key stored as a separate wave file. I just want to work some array magic so that through a user-interface, me and other players can create works of music through music programming. I'm unfamiliar with and don't have a midi keyboard, and not sure if that would be a solution.

The closest I've come was 2 pieces I published on vimeo using an app called foreverloops on Steam and a website with not so perfect samples (still way better than realtime-generated synths): https://vimeo.com/245616210 and https://vimeo.com/246285128 if anyone is interested. The drums and piano are derived from samples that I used assembling gears and referencing wave files with the app's interface; but I want to eventually create a project in UE where players can do the same thing visually on a monster interface that I muster up, kind of like what the UE audio team has done in their you-tube examples. Also, shout out to Cadence - https://store.steampowered.com/app/362800/Cadence/ - I don't know what kind of engine or programming the developer is using but it looks nice; the concept and execution is on par of something I would like to do in UE, but with better, professional sounds. I've been waiting 2 years for this to release to no avail, so that's why I'm going this route to do my own thing in the mean time.

Would like to see from the community/marketplace quality instrument sound samples in all keys from low to high range for piano, bass, strings, guitar in addition to drum kits. I would think UE4 would be able to handle something like this right? Chords, melodies, drums, and several tracks playing simultaneously, and looping while receiving new, real time commands from the user? Thanks for any response.
              I'm interested in this as well, it's a good plugin idea if someone decides to set up a replicated system like this in blueprints and put it on the marketplace with the ability to switch out the sounds.

Comment

wrong thread, please disregard.
                Last edited by LumberingTroll; 05-21-2019, 06:57 PM.

Comment

A Plugin or Code example for Host Migration...

Comment

I need a coach and limo (extremal only static, wont move or doors open etc) and a monorail built, the monorail needs working doors movement and specific type of track to match. If your interested in doing this I have reference photos and an idea what I want for my game

Comment

good car/racing template with some cars and specially with ai would be nice

Comment

I'm sorry, I don't know if this goes here, but, I was searching with no avail, where can I buy Unreal Engine gear? (hoodies, mugs, hats). I have seen hoodies in conventions and I'm really interested in having one.

Comment

I'd love to purchase a plugin that exposes mic input to Blueprints for Android (or adds support for mic input for Android with exposure to BP). Status, ability to turn on/off mic, toggle it, volume value, etc. Since UE4 still doesn't have this by 4.23, chances are slim to none it will be in stock UE4 any time soon. There are a lot of VR devs (Oculus Go/Quest) who would appreciate having this feature.

Comment

I searched for something along the lines of a "collectible RPG" type of template and I couldn't find one. Maybe I missed it, but if not I'd definitely be interested in it.

Similar games (that are a bit more advanced than my needs) are Assassin's Creed: Rebellion, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, etc. I've seen the name collectible RPG thrown around to describe them, but other people consider them "Gacha" games which the examples in marketplace seem to only reference the "opening loot box" aspect. Nothing seems to explicitly describe via templates/examples/tutorials how to construct the actual "collection" portion of it.

This isn't about how to design the levels for my missions, but the "hero" collection aspect and setting up inventory tables for them, etc, would be something I'd appreciate seeing first hand. I suspect it all has to be done through C++ and not blueprints, but an example/tutorial/something would be worth it for me. I've got SQL experience as well, so if it's something best linked up to a DB I'm comfortable with that (though I'm not sure how best to do it with UE4).

Comment

Freeflow combat system template

Comment

Plugin developer here, I would like to know:

- What blueprints would you like to see added to the engine?
                                - What is currently not possible with blueprint alone?

Also I'm wondering, how do you currently host your data in your game? Do you host your own PHP/NodeJS server and access a database through that? Or anything else?
                                Created blueprints for:
                                Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)
                                https://lowentry.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X