Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tero83 View Post
    Some sport assets/blueprints, like mostly interested golf/minigolf system. Also some bowling system would be great
    I am almost finished with my modular Minigolf asset pack. Working on the golf ball and one or two extra blocker pieces and will submit it to quality control tomorrow. Hopefully it will get through and be available on the asset store sooner rather than later
    Here are some pictures of how the asset pack looks and some example courses. https://imgur.com/gallery/PfKrI79

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/polycount...dBwxiW3DzKqrYE

Someone should make this!

Comment

The market missing a soldier pack with standing still, hands close to body, with flat hands and fists, and folded on the back, examples https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slnWPPQEEkM As well as marching in company, for troop exercise.

ANIM LIST

Standing idle, hands folded on back
        Standing idle, hands close to legs with flat hands
        Standing idle, hands close to legs, fists

Guard idle position 1
        Guard idle position 2
        Guard idle position 3

Cleaning weapons 1
        Cleaning weapons 2

Cleaning boots

Marching casual
        Marching for presentation

Exercise, robbing in dirt

Sniper position on floor, aiming, observing.

Observer position with glasses.
        LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Something about space, satellite alike would best match our need.

Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX

Comment

Originally posted by CEO CWM FX View Post

Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX
            A satellite is specifically what you want? one that has the solar powered wings and a small body or are you talking more a space station type thing? I know you would prefer the whole set up but if you're specifically looking for like a satellite I might be able to do that fairly quickly.

Comment

"I am still having issues with "satellite terrain mesh" exported to UE4 [.FBX] but will not work properly. I wish you can tweak the BP a bit I mean it should work but NO!. My point exactly is why I can't get the same results as shown in the tutorial "Basic Tutorial: Creating a simple road network"?. The first few steps worked fine then suddenly a couple of steps or more seems like a mystery steps because somehow not available. My hope in the next feature will be "Able to draw the roads. bridges, parking lots...etc" with a fresh landscape or heightmap or "satellite terrain mesh". At the moment certain fixes are not addressed yet [collision should be automatic for all roadways, Bridges instead of the hustle trying to fix that.
              I f you don't know just ask!...

Comment

As always modular asset packs are a must and my favorites especially for designing a small town or city. Modular asset packs like walls with ready animated doors[open/close] like was done in a SciFi game called "Descent 3". Those guys are legends we are talking 1999. Their [Descent 3] Engine was such that you select any "door asset" and clicked a wall automatically that door will open & close when a character gets closer to the door and that's back in 1999. I am sure "UE4_BP" will eat that up easily if any of the developers want that challenge.
                I f you don't know just ask!...

Comment

The Unreal Market Place needs more civil aircraft / airplanes, including detailed cockpit. For instance an aviation model along the lines of the Lockheed WP-3D Orion would be great https://www.omao.noaa.gov/learn/airc...ed-wp-3d-orion

Click image for larger version

Name:	NOAA-Lockheed-WP3D-Orion-N42RF-on-18-October-2016-following-a-major-overhaul-and-upgrades_NOAA-photo-by-Mike-Mascaro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	1605557

Comment

Originally posted by CEO CWM FX View Post
                    NASA has some fbx models https://nasa3d.arc.nasa.gov/models I use a Grace and ISS model, however either low poly or too high, or textures are laking. However, works for scenes where you only see the model from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by KristofMorva View Post

Haha, we have done it more or less the same time
                      Mine is here btw: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...port-utilities

It's a bit wider than switching between splitscreen and shared camera tho, that's just one thing you can achieve with it, as you have total control over all built-in splitscreen parts, so you can choose between 1-2-3-4 player screens in runtime, switch them, etc.

I have no video or nice screenshots yet, just the minimal required, but I'll try to make some at some point
                      It sounds like it does a lot. You really need video to show off what it does. Those system are hard to understand if you don't show them in action. Although
                      Mine is simple enough for quick prototype.
                      I still got so many questions on what it does. I thought it's simple and easy to understand. lol
                      Anyway, good luck mate. All the best!
                      Raed Abbas
                      IMDB
                      FACEBOOK
                      Circle Of Time the game
                      Dynamic Shared Camera

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post

It sounds like it does a lot. You really need video to show off what it does. Those system are hard to understand if you don't show them in action. Although
                        Mine is simple enough for quick prototype.
                        I still got so many questions on what it does. I thought it's simple and easy to understand. lol
                        Anyway, good luck mate. All the best!
                        Haha yea, it's a bit more technical, while I enjoy implementing these things, I can't stand promoting and capturing and etc
                        But I hope I'll have the willpower at some point to make some examples, I really do.
                        Also, mine needs some extra work to get a proximity-based splitscreen to work which feels good, I just exposed the necessary C++ functions, and it's up to the developer to make it actually feel awesome. Yours is more focused on this exact need, so both these plugins have their place on the marketplace I believe. Cheers!
                        LinkedIn, Engine Contributions
                        Polars (WIP), Game Jam Projects
                        Marketplace: Viewport Utilities, Blueprint Streams, Control Structures

Comment

Raed Abbas , KristofMorva,

cc: LowEntry

Could you add a feature to divide up a split-screen viewport over 2 or more monitors etc... Reason: For prototyping mainly, as it'd mean you could test out local multiplayer game ideas without ever having to worry about implementing full multiplayer etc.

Obviously there are 3rd-Party software / hardware utilities that do this already, letting you display extra long or wide windows across multiple monitors via HDMI / Mini-Display-Port channels etc. But none are well prepped for Unreal split-screen. Plus there's lots of creative ways you could split up the panes, so it could be used for UE4 promo / exhibition work as well.... Any questions / comments?
                          Last edited by ClavosTech; 04-13-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClavosTech View Post
                            Raed Abbas , KristofMorva,

cc: LowEntry

Could you add a feature to divide up a split-screen viewport over 2 or more monitors etc... Reason: For prototyping mainly, as it'd mean you could test out local multiplayer game ideas without ever having to worry about implementing full multiplayer etc.

Obviously there are 3rd-Party software / hardware utilities that do this already, letting you display extra long or wide windows across multiple monitors via HDMI / Mini-Display-Port channels etc. But none are well prepped for Unreal split-screen. Plus there's lots of creative ways you could split up the panes, so it could be used for UE4 promo / exhibition work as well.... Any questions / comments?
                            I don't know of a way to do it, but I did found this: https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/...ering/nDisplay

It looks promising, you might want to give that a try.
                            Created blueprints for:
                            Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)
                            https://lowentry.com/

Comment

I would love to have more realistic guns on the marketplace, but I know it is a huge problem with copyright as most guns have a unique look and mechanism that is copyright protected. However, I am curious, how other already released and not that big gamedevelopers have found a workaround to this...

Comment

A caves generator like this one for Unity would be nice to have for UE4 too :

https://assetstore.unity.com/package...erhangs-135178

Comment

Working...
                                X