Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luos View Post

Its actually quite simple, but it depends on how much you know about materials and cascade I guess.

Recently a new package was published (not by me) that might have a base you could use.
    https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/speech-bubbles
    I know just about enough to create my own. By complicated I meant looks complicated. Too much going on for my taste. I could simplify it I know but if would buy it then I would like to use its max not least, if you know what I mean. Here's what I did for my game to give you a idea what I was looking for:

Raed Abbas
    IMDB
    FACEBOOK
    Circle Of Time the game

Comment

Code plugin developer here, I would like to know:

- What limitations in blueprint are you currently running into?
      - What functionality can you come up with that currently isn't achievable with blueprint alone?
      Created blueprints for:
      Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)
      https://lowentry.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LowEntry View Post
        Code plugin developer here, I would like to know:

- What limitations in blueprint are you currently running into?
        - What functionality can you come up with that currently isn't achievable with blueprint alone?
        Nice to hear from coder. Thank you for the offer.
        Assuming you would like to help Blueprinters/Designers (not exactly programmers)
        Split screen and controlling it and more creative ways would be great. For example, players close to each others, shared camera. Players far from each others, switch to split screen. A bonus would be having more split screens variations so, like diagnose from example.

Attaching skeletal mesh (character more specif) to another skeletal mesh (also a character) using sockets. Then having the parent to control the child's behaviors. Mainly dragging it around but would also be nice to pass information between each others. So the child class becomes more like a component into the parent class. I know about Physics Handle but it has limitations. And I couldn't get to work properly to have a character grabs another character's head and drag it few steps before release it. I also needed the grabbed character to inherent some velocity to continue walking few steps in the direction that the grabber released him to.

Also, a conditioner anim notify, especially trails and Timed Particles. Would be great to have a control on anim notify via blue print. For example play that notify only if this condition is true. In my case, I wanted to play trail and timed particles on a mesh only when when energy level is high enough. I've found a way to create a child in the character BP and so on but it was it very flexible.

Those are my current limitations. I hope you find them interesting enough to create blueprint nodes for those things.
        Last edited by Raed Abbas; 11-23-2018, 07:59 AM.
        Raed Abbas
        IMDB
        FACEBOOK
        Circle Of Time the game

Comment

Supermarket
          Airport
          Harbor
          Antarctic/Greenland Glacier/Iceberg/Icesheet/Iceshelf pack
          Ambulance/Fire Dept car pack (Wheels animated)
          Electric vehicle car pack (Wheels animated)
          Electric vehicle charging station

These packs need a modular setup, and possibly pre-made modules for easy assembling.
          Last edited by unit23; 11-27-2018, 04:56 PM.
          LEGENDS OF EPICA | CLIMATE STATE

Comment

Originally posted by tero83 View Post
            i would like also see more western assets, like western characters etc. One day got an idea for western styled shooter, but not many enviroments or characters
            Hello MR Terro we submitted our Western NPC pack a couple of days ago, we need to wait for Epic appoval
            https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...ar-western-npc

Its a base and not as big as our medieval NPC pack, but a great beginning for a journey heading west!

I also started working on mordern civilian Characters. They will be published this year as well.

Hope you like them.

Comment

Wishlist for the marketplace:
              * More voxel options, I currently only see one on the marketplace itself, which lacks to many features. (I'm aware of the two that are not on the marketplace.)
              * More MMO options, as far as I know there are currently no MMO options on the marketplace at all. (Apparently there are 1-2 that are not on the marketplace, nor are they what I'm looking for exactly)
              * HIgh definition Supermarket & Stores. The only ones I could find currently were low poly/low quality or stylized.
              * Interior AND exterior, large spaceships(enterable spaceships) all in one,
              * Any blueprint/code features that haven't been multiplayer network replicated on the marketplace yet.
              * Very large, highly detailed, enterable buildings that are not simply exteriors/facades. (You will notice there is a lack of these, I don't think I was able to find even one high rise building that was high quality & both exterior/interior.)
              * More models/meshes with moving/moveable parts. For instance doors & drawers can open. Propellers spin. Knobs can turn. Blinds can open/shut. Leaves can bend.
              * More magic/spells multiplayer network replicated systems.
              * Even more intuitive blueprints for ease of use of those who aren't proficient with coding.
              * Even though there are already things available from some of these themes, having more options would be great & I know there are many people interested in having more from the following themes/genres: Grunge, Retro, Art Deco, Post Apocalyptic, Antique, Survival, Abandoned, Synthwave/Vaporwave, Cyberpunk, Jungle, Futuristic & Sci Fi. Perhaps even some environments that combine some of these themes for instance an abandoned building full of retro items in a sci fi jungle. A good artist will find a way to combine these popular, sought after themes. There's also a huge lack of Fantasy landscapes, for instance types of different colored, different materials fantasy flowing liquids on a landscape, new types of different colored fantasy plants, new types of fantasy land/rocks/dirt etc. We need more ideas such as naturally floating plants, types of lava or other liquids/materials flowing out of plants, landscapes based on different types of gravity, landscapes based inside of different substances(for instance we have many landscapes based in oxygen, outerspace or water, but what other substances or fantasy substances could new landscapes be made in? For instance what would a landscape fully immersed in fantasy "mana" look like? Or a realistic planet where somehow things thrived fully within lava without burning up? How about a landscape fully submerged in ectoplasm?
              Last edited by Pine722; 12-04-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

I would really like mountain bikes

Comment

Working...
                X