Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really like mountain bikes

Comment

Virtual mouse cursor plugin for gamepad for use with blueprints, some kind programmer can do it?
      I am sure that you sell a lot.
      Last edited by DomusLudus; 01-18-2019, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Sci-Fi Exterior environments : roads, buildings....

Comment

iron source integration

Comment

There is cars and some car assets, but car battle system would be awesome. like few car models and basic ai to shoot

Comment

I'd like to see some chests with mimic skeletal mesh + animations. Really shame that there aren't any on the store.

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post
                Split screen and controlling it and more creative ways would be great. For example, players close to each others, shared camera. Players far from each others, switch to split screen.
                I've just submitted something similar yesterday, and now accidentally seen your comment, should be up in a few weeks due to the review process
                LinkedIn, Engine Contributions
                Polars (WIP), Game Jam Projects
                Marketplace: Viewport Utilities, Blueprint Streams, Control Structures

Comment

1. I would love to see a plugin for Oculus Platform SDK implementing IAP, DLC, cloud stuff, etc. for Go/Quest/Rift and 100% exposed to Blueprints.

2. Android multiplayer template (without relying on Google Play services) using WiFi and cellular network (switchable, perhaps even automatically)

3. Android mic input plugin (cuz UE4's doesn't work and who knows when they will fix it) with exposure to Blueprints

4. Android and Windows speech recognition plugin (to be able to use voice commands) with exposure to Blueprints

That's what I'd love to see, paid, with decent support from the author.

Comment

Would need proper road C++ plugin with snapping crossroads. The current only option is from Talos ist too rarely supported (last update is from 14months ago) or might be even abandoned - no way to know since there is no support or news. The blueprint roads are handy but quite slow to use and worrying those could cause slower loading times.

Comment

I need WaveNet's text-to-speech feature as a UE blueprint project.

Further info
                      https://assetstore.unity.com/package...-speech-115170

WaveNet https://cloud.google.com/text-to-speech/

@YuriNK
                      LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by tero83 View Post
                        There is cars and some car assets, but car battle system would be awesome. like few car models and basic ai to shoot
                        Working on this currently. About 15 days away from completion so check the store within the next 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by jackhammerFR View Post
                          Sci-Fi Exterior environments : roads, buildings....
                          Hey, creator here! Just been having a look at this thread to get some inspiration for my next asset kit. I like the sound of creating something like this. I was collecting some cypberpunk style reference images
                          Cypher2K12 Facebook Page
                          Cypher2K12 Unreal Engine Marketplace
                          Cypher2K12 Gaming product page

Comment

Originally posted by TheMadMars View Post

Working on this currently. About 15 days away from completion so check the store within the next 2 months
                            yeah cant wait, also sent private messages for additional question. it is asset which looked long time to help for project

Comment

Originally posted by KristofMorva View Post

I've just submitted something similar yesterday, and now accidentally seen your comment, should be up in a few weeks due to the review process
                              Hey,
                              Glad we have more options in the marketplace finally. I too have written a system in BP and it's in the marketplace. Would love to see yours in action. Do you have a video please?

This is mine btw
                              https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-shared-camera
                              Raed Abbas
                              IMDB
                              FACEBOOK
                              Circle Of Time the game
                              Dynamic Shared Camera

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post

Hey,
                                Glad we have more options in the marketplace finally. I too have written a system in BP and it's in the marketplace. Would love to see yours in action. Do you have a video please?

This is mine btw
                                https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-shared-camera
                                Haha, we have done it more or less the same time
                                Mine is here btw: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...port-utilities

It's a bit wider than switching between splitscreen and shared camera tho, that's just one thing you can achieve with it, as you have total control over all built-in splitscreen parts, so you can choose between 1-2-3-4 player screens in runtime, switch them, etc.

I have no video or nice screenshots yet, just the minimal required, but I'll try to make some at some point
                                LinkedIn, Engine Contributions
                                Polars (WIP), Game Jam Projects
                                Marketplace: Viewport Utilities, Blueprint Streams, Control Structures

Comment

Working...
                                X