Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I would like to see a complete TP rpg framework/kit om the markedplace. Hope someone could make one soon

Comment

Hi, I am making a magical type of game. I am needing Animsets for it. There are a few already which I have bought but they are doing magic with their hands. I am needing an Animset that makes use of a Magic Wand.

I would need it to include Locomotion (with crouch and jump), Attacks, Buffs, Dodges, Rolls, Hit/Impact, Death, Equip/Unequip Animations. All while in a normal (left foot forward and hips turned to the right a bit) stance.

I realize this this is a bit of a big request. But in comparison to other Animation Packs out there, it should be pretty normal to include all those in the Animset. I hope someone can fulfill this request for me. And I thank you a head of time for doing so.

I see many others that seem to be making magical type of games / rpgs that could possibly benefit from an animset like this so it may be very profitable to do so.

Anyways, here is a final Please and Thank you to anyone who will take up this request and make this Animset!

Comment

Generic Peasant characters!

NPC characters with plain clothing so they fit anywhere from a medieval village to a modern developing-country farm field.

Higher priority to peasant women (because there are currently few woman character options in the marketplace other than "sexy" types)
        Higher priority to older peasants (because most human options in the marketplace are young paragons of humanity)

It would take only a material swap and a few props for an older peasant woman character to be used as a witch, a field worker, a wise woman, a seller in a market, a healer, a beggar, an ancient city inhabitant, etc. Generic-older-peasant-woman would be a really useful asset.
        Last edited by J.Fisher; 03-07-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Some asset or template where would be base boss fights and so they also easily could replaced with own characters and easily modifable stuff. Also some kind of 3d platformer system like super mario style would be nice
          Last edited by tero83; 03-13-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Puzzle games kit to be able to create fun animated memory, picture matching, audio matching, simon says type games.

Comment

Originally posted by tero83 View Post
              Also would like to see some kind of third person archery system with basic ai. There is lot of shooter and also sword assets with ai etc. But some archery/bow system. There is still art of combat, which include those qualities but maybe some other same kind stuff
              You mean a pack specifically for archery only without other combat elements?
              Developer & Artist @ Insya
              Unreal Marketplace | Facebook | Youtube

Comment

SFarid it is bonus if there is other combat elements and also maybe some basic ai. there is lot shooters with ai and some/few sword template where player character has swords and ai, but no archer/bow system

Comment

Modern Civilian Characters that are able to be customized and use Epics Character rendering Techniques and that can use most animations from the marketplace out of the box with no issues

Comment

what mesh do you guys like ?

i am 3ds artist making. specially for sci fi.

Iron Gear Factory : the creator of sci fi gadgets (under contruction).

follow our blogspot :
                    irongearfactory.blogspot.com

Comment

i would like also see more western assets, like western characters etc. One day got an idea for western styled shooter, but not many enviroments or characters

Comment

The Marketplace need to show the file size (MB). Sometimes i buy a small thing for my level and then see it is 2GB when i already bought and wanna install it. But then its to late and it was worst buy becouse in a mobile game 2GB just for a small asset, no! Please fix Markeplace.

Comment

Originally posted by HitEmUp View Post
                          The Marketplace need to show the file size (MB). Sometimes i buy a small thing for my level and then see it is 2GB when i already bought and wanna install it. But then its to late and it was worst buy becouse in a mobile game 2GB just for a small asset, no! Please fix Markeplace.
                          Sometimes the Demo maps are too huge, I got this exactly issue with my asset on the 1st release as I used the largest Landscape possible and there was 3 maps, the whole download size was 1.6GB and then I reduced to the smallest landscape size and it went 350MB.
                          Nilson Lima
                          Technical Director @ Rigel Studios Ltda - twitter: @RigelStudios
                          Art is a state of Spirit

Join us at Discord: https://discord.gg/QJUb5Wk
                          UE4 Marketplace:
                          Cloudscape Seasons

Comment

a zombie character will be very nice!
                            http://www.quantic-games.com

Comment

Wish there was some Race tracks. you can get lots of cars and racing game stuff but no maps like the internationl speed ways and stuff like that.
                              Matt Walton: Programmer and owner for WireLiteSoft Games.

Comment

A fighter jet with interior. High quality, but game optimized. Various skins are a plus. Fully working flight system with attack capabilities done already would be even better. Would pay a decent amount for such a pack. If someone's interested in doing it as a Freelance (custom) work rather than a marketplace content, I could also work with that. Anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X