Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theevil128 View Post

Looking forward to that. ;-)
    My first time creating a monster quite like this and I tried to make it less of a blatant ripoff of the ones linked lol. https://i.imgur.com/sNwS29D.png Still tweaking some of the methods I used to create him and he's still going through polish, but he'll be finding his way into engine soon and then soon after i'll submit him on MP. Since characters have to use epic skele that probably means no jaw so he'll probably have some blend shapes stuff for controlling that instead.
    Once he's submitted to MP I'll drop a thread link for him in here.
    I'll probably do several more soon enough.
    Last edited by JoshieZombie; 10-08-2017, 09:10 AM. Reason: grammar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by LowEntry
      Code plugin developer here. I would like to know:

- What limitations of blueprint are you currently running into?
      - What functionality can you come up with that currently isn't achievable with blueprint alone?
      https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...78#post1013378

Comment

Originally posted by TakeTimeGames View Post
        Full Starter Kit for FirstPerson Like horror or adventure , for example ISP Interactive in marketplace He make best Starter Kit but there is more should be add in this package

For example :
        1- Pickup Item
        2- grab object
        3- Throw object
        4- door open by click or physics
        5- puzzles use it in different ways
        6- keys or objects for doors or other object interact
        7- Inventory system like ( items - notes - documents - photos - Playlist ).
        8- Events blueprint
        9- Save and load for everything - items - player position - ect .

I will update this subject today .
        This will get you most of the way there. (There are users here who have implemented Save on top of this blueprint system as well) : https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...mine-interface
        Now available on the UE Marketplace: Inventory Examine Interface -- and -- Fifty Knobs and Dials -- and -- Thirty Buttons Pack -- and --Kitchen and Bath Handles for Arch Vis -- and -- Chat Bot A.I. Simulator

Comment

Domestic cats that are rigged to the Epic skeleton and can be made to walk around on their own

Comment

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post
            Domestic cats that are rigged to the Epic skeleton and can be made to walk around on their own
            Running on a crazy AI. Yes!!! Best suggestion ever! <3

Comment

Code plugin developer here.

I would like to know:

- What functionality can you come up with that currently isn't achievable with blueprint alone?
              Created blueprints for:
              Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)
              https://lowentry.com/

Comment

LowEntry

Originally posted by LowEntry View Post
                Code plugin developer here.
                BP Split-screen helper functions:

Can't change these Split-screen settings in BP at runtime:

1. Toggle "Two player splitscreen layout" Vertical / Horizontal
                2. Toggle 'Use Split-Screen' to use multi-player same screen...

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post
                  LowEntry

BP Split-screen helper functions:

Can't change these Split-screen settings in BP at runtime:

1. Toggle "Two player splitscreen layout" Vertical / Horizontal
                  2. Toggle 'Use Split-Screen' to use multi-player same screen...
                  How about this plugin: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/ilocalplayer;

Doesn't that take care of your requirements, or is that for 3D (one player)? Hard to tell, but I'm guessing it's meant for 3D (one player) actually.

Anyway, the LE Extended Standard Library has a plugin to enable/disable split screen (something like "Set Split Screen Enabled").

Lastly, if you want I could add another blueprint to that plugin with which you can select the type of splitscreen you'll have, the possible splitscreen types are:

1) No split
                  2) 2 player horizontal split
                  3) 2 player vertical split
                  4) 3 Player split with 1 player on top and 2 on bottom
                  5) 3 Player split with 1 player on bottom and 2 on top
                  6) 4 Player split
                  Last edited by LowEntry; 11-06-2017, 02:02 AM.
                  Created blueprints for:
                  Network connections | JSON | XML | HTTP requests | Compression | Encryption | File system

Also accepting freelance work (blueprint, UE4 C++, backend development, web development)

Comment

How about this plugin: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/ilocalplayer;
                    Doesn't that take care of your requirements, or is that only for 3D one player?
                    Looks interesting, particularly the possibility to perhaps 'force' local split-screen onto different monitors.
                    But as a product it needs a proper FAQ.. The Questions / Answers aren't clear or conflict with the spec.
                    Wasn't looking for something so over-engineered + Its unknown if the performance matches SS in UE4.
                    Regardless, thanks for the tip and I'll pm the author. Before I was just looking for BP SS helper functions.

Spoiler
                    Last edited by ClavosTech; 11-06-2017, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Anyway, the LE Extended Standard Library has a plugin to enable/disable split screen (something like "Set Split Screen Enabled"). Lastly, if you want I could add another blueprint to that plugin with which you can select the type of splitscreen you'll have, the possible splitscreen types are:

1) No split
                      2) 2 player horizontal split
                      3) 2 player vertical split
                      4) 3 Player split with 1 player on top and 2 on bottom
                      5) 3 Player split with 1 player on bottom and 2 on top
                      6) 4 Player split
                      Only saw your edit now! Yes adding that as a feature would be huge! Thanks in advance dude!

Comment

Originally posted by franktech View Post

Only saw your edit now! Yes adding that as a feature would be huge! Thanks in advance dude!
                        It shouldn't be that much work, so it will be added soon (in less than 2 days time).

I'll post here again when it's done.
                        Created blueprints for:

Comment

It is done.

I found out that you can't set the splitscreen type directly, but instead, you can configure what splitscreen type it should have for 2 players (horizontal/vertical) and 3 players (big-top/big-bottom).

When you update the plugin and search for "split screen" you'll find the new blueprints.

I've only tested them in the editor (on windows), I haven't tested them in a packaged build yet. If you find out they don't work on a certain platform or build, let me know.
                          Created blueprints for:

Comment

It is done.
                            Can't wait for 4.18 release to hit the marketplace... Thank you so much dude!

Comment

Shopping Mall, Trailer Park, Factory, China Town, A Melee & Shooter package in one (with integration tutorial using a well known project like Generic Shooter, nothing like this exist anywhere), L4D2 Style Scoring System (where you score based on progress across a map), L4D2 Style Steam Group Joiner, L4D2 Style Steam Group Servers List on the Main Menu. Plugin that allows you to drop in anims and automatically generates the Blendspace and all for you.
                              Last edited by DLROKen; 11-07-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I'd love to see a plugin for procedural grass on static meshes, not just landscapes, with the same exact functionality (masking the areas where grass/foliage need to go). BP solution is doable (using importance sampling), but too slow (already tested).

Comment

Working...
                                X