Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I would like to see a complex crafting system.

    The system would allow for items to be crafted with complications arising during crafting that would require specific skill use to to be applied. The level of success of the various complications would determine the quality of the final item.

    I know of only three games that had an in depth crafting system like this. Starwars galaxies, Vanguard, and I can't remember the name of the third.

    Comment


      Characters and animations!

      Comment


        Is there a lot of demand for character meshes (pre-built with Animations, AI, abilities, sounds, ...) that can serve as generic enemies in a first/third person game?

        Comment


          There is quite the demand for characters, though most people are hesitant to due to the extensive dev period they require for even just one model. In many ways it can be more riskier than environments or other product types.


          Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

          Comment


            Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
            There is quite the demand for characters, though most people are hesitant to due to the extensive dev period they require for even just one model. In many ways it can be more riskier than environments or other product types.
            A modular character system would mitigate the risk for the Artist. I'm sure it would sell really well too.
            [Need game models?] [My latest Drone.]

            [My UE4 Marketplace]

            Comment


              Full Starter Kit for FirstPerson Like horror or adventure , for example ISP Interactive in marketplace He make best Starter Kit but there is more should be add in this package

              For example :
              1- Pickup Item
              2- grab object
              3- Throw object
              4- door open by click or physics
              5- puzzles use it in different ways
              6- keys or objects for doors or other object interact
              7- Inventory system like ( items - notes - documents - photos - Playlist ).
              8- Events blueprint
              9- Save and load for everything - items - player position - ect .

              I will update this subject today .
              Games developer ( Mystery : Curiosity and seek the truth )
              Planing to Remake Mystery with new story and make it better and better

              Comment


                Hey. I did something similar, but not the entire list. Look, I'm sorry for the quality.
                Https://youtu.be/Fe1woVH3Pec

                But I'm afraid my application will not be approved in the marketplace because of the quality

                Comment


                  It would be awesome to see customizable female characters in the market place

                  Comment


                    Hi, I did a materials collection and sent to Epic one month ago with all the details, pictures, descriptions and link for the collection.

                    I can't find any solution to see this, in marketplace. I have some friends that already want to buy it but no one from Epic responds me.

                    Here is the video of my collection, it will be with a very good price, like my other 3 products in marketplace.

                    Please EPIC, help me, the support, e-mail, page etc is not working.

                    My portfolio

                    My CG content and courses

                    My last 3D objects for Unreal Engine 4

                    Comment


                      Hello! What would you like to see on the marketplace on the topics of GPS and location?
                      My Location Toolkit submission is approaching release. I am looking for improvements for the next update. I want to provide you with what you need for your projects and games. More assets? Materials? Meshes? Planets? Blueprints? Functionality? Google geocoding API? OpenStreetMap API? Orbital camera system?

                      Comment


                        If anyone manage to create an modular IBL solution we'd be very interested to throw money at it.
                        Artstation
                        Join the support channel
                        Gumroad Store

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by banzato View Post
                          Hi, I did a materials collection and sent to Epic one month ago with all the details, pictures, descriptions and link for the collection.

                          I can't find any solution to see this, in marketplace. I have some friends that already want to buy it but no one from Epic responds me.

                          Here is the video of my collection, it will be with a very good price, like my other 3 products in marketplace.

                          Please EPIC, help me, the support, e-mail, page etc is not working.

                          Lol get in line bro

                          Comment


                            Characters/Monsters like these

                            https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...ng-skin/763778
                            https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...g-skin/1103413
                            https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...g-skin/1103636
                            https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...-model/1103894

                            Anybody can make creatures like these are a instant buy.

                            The Monster's on MP are too specific and unnatural in looking.
                            Meshabyte @ CGTrader

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by theevil128 View Post
                              Characters/Monsters like these

                              https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...ng-skin/763778
                              https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...g-skin/1103413
                              https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...g-skin/1103636
                              https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...-model/1103894

                              Anybody can make creatures like these are a instant buy.

                              The Monster's on MP are too specific and unnatural in looking.
                              I could probably make a couple of these. They wouldn't have custom anims since that's way more work, but I could make them work with the epic skele at least.
                              They could be pretty fun and they're super organic. I'll give it a try and maybe post later once I've got some stuff going for something like em.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by JoshieZombie View Post

                                I could probably make a couple of these. They wouldn't have custom anims since that's way more work, but I could make them work with the epic skele at least.
                                They could be pretty fun and they're super organic. I'll give it a try and maybe post later once I've got some stuff going for something like em.
                                Looking forward to that. ;-)

                                Meshabyte @ CGTrader

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X