Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blueprints to make a similar game to COD.
    -create-a-class
    -killstreaks
    etc

Comment

I would like to see water puddles that maybe driven by a blueprint, can also evaporate over time. I saw a video of Unreal Engine a while back and it showed evaporation of water puddles, so it is possible, was just wondering if we can get an asset made to spawn them and modify them.

Otherwise if there is a tutorial to do this that I am not aware of, that you can make water puddles, say on a road or in dirt, with maybe just a couple of nodes in the main blueprint and/or already made assets, that'd be great too.

Comment

Motion Captured climbing, shimmying, zip lining, rappelling, and rope climbing animations.

I would also buy animations for taking someone hostage and using them as a meat shield and picking up dead bodies.

Essentially, the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory animation pack compatible with Ikinema is easily worth over a hundred dollars.

Comment

Some of the things requested here are already in the marketplace. Perhaps you are wanting more? or a more completeness to the ones already in there? please specify like the midevil weapons you want? do you want a particular weapon set like spear or sword or hammer?
          asking for foliage is already in there too... are you looking for a particular tree style or plants or just better HD looking?

Comment

I really want to see the UWorks Steam Plugin and a viable Blueprint-(auto-merge?!)Tool....

Comment

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone is interested in a Camera System?

Here's an example of how it looks like. (This is the precedent version. The system is the same, but the integration will be different).

Not yet on the marketplace, because I need to finish the new map, and make sure the system is easy to integrate in any blueprints

https://youtu.be/yApkHM8YCx0

Thanks in advance!

Comment

more free stuff

Comment

More high quality 3rd person sword and knife animations. Maybe some good bi-pedal creature animations as well. All at least semi-realistic.

Comment

I am looking for a visual novel style blueprint/plugin to make the dialogues and storytelling of my game. I'm not doing a visual novel, I just want to implement in my project a dialogue box like Persona games and others JRPG (where I can put a speaker image with a dialogue box).

If someone can do something like that, just let me know. Of course, I'll pay for that. I just need something like that to finish my game.

Also, a good JRPG template is a dream of mine. Unity have the ORK Framework, so, I think Unreal needs something like that.
                    Last edited by yoraanny; 05-09-2017, 08:30 PM.

Comment

A weather system that automatically detects if your inside and doesn't let any weather get inside

Comment

A Combat system like Dark Souls Series and a Proper AI.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAsMe View Post
                          A Combat system like Dark Souls Series and a Proper AI.
                          Theres a combat system available with parry. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-art-of-combat

Comment

fountain / waterfall system !

Comment

My dream is to log into the marketplace and see a nice selection of fantasy (D&D) assets.
                              • More HQ Male/Female fantasy character sets (Male and Female) races that are not super stylized and are fairly modular so we can use them for citizens. Darkelf, High Elf, Gnomes, Dwarves, Barbarians, ogres, trolls, halflings etc. D&D stuff.
                              • Armor packs for the above characters that include citizen/guard/player levels of armor.
                              • More Fantasy race based environment sets.

Comment

I would like to see a farming system:

You would be able to plant crops, farm animals, farm fish.

Planting would have to ability to place and object and have a variable number of states of growth and ability to set the time for that growth.

When reaping, the farmer would be able to get seeds as well as crops.

Animals would be able to bread and provide meat, wool, hide, etc.

There would be a method to be able to add to the functionallity with my own models.

Comment

Working...
                                X