Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really, really want to see a throwable weapons blueprint that can work with Generic Shooter. I need to throw grenades/medpacks/ammo in my game.

Comment

I'd like to see a wish list or favorites feature so I can track the assets I like but cannot purchase immediately.

Comment

For animations like this see Kubolds newest animation pack, also look at some of the combo systems.

Comment

More cars and arch viz stuff, more electronics packs, apple devices pack, sony devices pack.

Comment

Originally posted by albertorolla88 View Post
            LOTS and LOTS of content, you have a poor quantity of content aviable to buy, and you also have to implement an advance search options, because i can't choose what MAX amount of money i want to spend. UE4 Marketplace it left very much to be desired.
            Did you have any specific requests for new assets?
            Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
            Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
            Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Do you guys have any requests UMG content that you would like to see on the marketplace?
              Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
              Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
              Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jamendxman3 View Post
                Do you guys have any requests UMG content that you would like to see on the marketplace?
                AAA, feature complete (in Blueprints with toggleable components, uncomplicated skin change, and all enabling code ) Medieval style standard (massively) multiplayer RPG interface (HUD) that interconnects seamlessly with existing Marketplace inventory, social system, and etc.

WIP Thread

Comment

UMG / UI Request: UDK like Triggers in UE4

Originally posted by Jamendxman3 View Post
                  I lack patience for UI/Menus. But UDK had an incredibly simple method to create in-game Menu systems / UI.
                  Just drag Triggers to a map, arrange them in menu order and place a mesh in front of each as an icon.
                  Once parented (base linked), menus could be Teleported anywhere in the level for any team to use in-game.
                  No UMG / Scaleform / Actionscript etc... Just Triggers & in-game actors: meshes, skelmeshes, particles / RTT.

i.e. Starship-Bridge: Pilot Controls = Teleport-Triggers. Works by remote anywhere on ship: Powerful / Simple!
                  UDK Triggers auto-replicated too! Does UE4 offer anything like this, or just menu widgets / on-click events?

Comment

Are people still wanting animations? Seems like there's lots of swords and guns. Would people like to see bows, throwing, martial arts? Or of there are any other examples please reply back.

Originally posted by dylaninthehouse View Post
                    I really like to see a horse riding animation including a mounting animation.
                    Originally posted by kirk.clawson View Post
                    More animsets for stuff besides guns and swords. Spears, staves, axes, crowbars, martial arts, environment interactions (opening doors, flipping light switches, etc...), sports movements. Anything really, besides yet another pistol/rifle/sword set. I would say spellcasting too, but Mixamo has a big spellcasting pack that's free at the moment.

I will work on some of this
                    Last edited by thisdudehenry; 07-19-2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I once made a racing game using UE4 and our college thesis was about racing as well. Will anyone be interested in AI racing and race logic using blueprints?
                      Grand Guilds | Twitter | Facebook

AI Behavior Toolkit - UE4 Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by MarkcusD View Post
                        More characters.
                        If you want more characters it's more helpful the more specific you are. They vary wildly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jujaswe View Post
                          I once made a racing game using UE4 and our college thesis was about racing as well. Will anyone be interested in AI racing and race logic using blueprints?
                          I would. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Decent quality characters are always needed (medieval, futuristic, horror etc.)
                            Away (WIP) Indie DB |

Comment

Originally posted by Vaei View Post
                              If you want more characters it's more helpful the more specific you are. They vary wildly.
                              For my project, I could need a knight as a character, who can hold a sword or a bow and a japanese samurai, who hast a catana or a japanese bow. the weapons are optionally (can buy them somewhere else or make them myself), but the characters would be really nice.

Would be very happy to see those two characters in the marketplace in the near future

Comment

Are you looking for something realistic or stylized? Most of mine are following a pixar style to some extent (so you get a picture, not that similar).

Facial rig/model preferred or unnecessary?

I really have no way of knowing what the masses want. Even if x amount of people are interested in something everyone else may not be, might be better off sticking to freelance with guaranteed payment.

Would be nice to have a system in place that offers an indication.
                                Last edited by Vaei; 07-25-2016, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X