Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to the above. A better effort by sellers to keep their content updated. Kind of useless, cluttered, and pointless to having older versions of market place assets for anyone using newer builds. Ability to search by supported engine build among others.

Comment

I can't speak for any of the other issues you outlined, but on the topic of high quality characters I think it's due to the risk. Characters take a lot of time to create, and sellers don't have any reliable data to ascertain whether it is worth the investment. It's a big gamble. I would love to do characters for the marketplace myself, but I don't know if it would sell well enough to justify the work put into it.

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

At the Moment im just looking for a bigger search/filter option in the marketplace itself, I would like to see a filter like "Most Downloaded" , " Best Rating " or something like that or a "lowest to highest" order. Would be nice if we could see that in the future so you can explore the whole marketplace even better.

Comment

More characters.

Comment

A realistic AAA fantasy Sewer Rat with all animations

Would also like the rats to be able to swarm.

WIP Thread

Comment

Hope in the end of year some racing package which contains for eg AI, car selection, car workshop etc

Comment

I would love to see some props and assets of stuff from classicism, baroque or anything else that was typical for settlements in europe (great britain, germany, france, spain, italy) in the span of 1450 - 1650 (so basically from the renessaince era)
                There is a huge gap in the marketplace for that timespan D:

Comment

I'd love to see a modular Sci-Fi weapon pack. I think there are some really cool things that could be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Acissathar View Post
                    I'd love to see a modular Sci-Fi weapon pack. I think there are some really cool things that could be done with it.
                    +1 from me! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                      +1 from me! =)
                      I think it'd fit really nicely with a certain set of modular SciFi assets from a certain author

Comment

I need to find Sonic The Hedgehog [4.8.1] please.

Comment

Originally posted by Acissathar View Post
                          I think it'd fit really nicely with a certain set of modular SciFi assets from a certain author
                          Indeed. =P

Comment

I agree with needing more characters on the marketplace. There are so many characters and modular character systems on that "other engine's" marketplace. I just wish there were more high quality character packs. After seeing how much it would cost to purchase a modular character and clothing from a 3d character artist, I'm almost inclined to buy iClone with its Character Creator for $700 and I'm even an indie dev with not much money to spend on my project. At least with iClone, there is a separate store where I can buy more clothing. I just wish someone would make something for the marketplace where it could be cheaper since they would be selling it to a lot of people and wouldn't need to sell it at such a high price.

Comment

I would like a fighting game kit so i can make a game like Tekken or Dead Or Alive. Also a cyberpunk environment would be nice too.

Comment

LOTS and LOTS of content, you have a poor quantity of content aviable to buy, and you also have to implement an advance search options, because i can't choose what MAX amount of money i want to spend. UE4 Marketplace it left very much to be desired.

Comment

Working...
                                X