Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplace Content - What would you like to see from the community?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeff_lamarche View Post
    My biggest "want" with UE4 isn't an actual product, it's a way to link to items in the marketplace. I'll often see something I think our team might want to use, but I have to say "In Unreal Marketplace, under this category, look for this".

A web version of the marketplace, or a custom URL that the launcher recognizes to open a marketplace item would be hugely helpful.
    I like this idea. Hopefully we will see this sort of integration in the future, perhaps alongside the dashboard for developers.

Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

I agree, I'm always checking the marketplace for a monster truck, or other vehicles.

Comment

fighting system is the most complicated systems I came across. It's the only reason I use Unity3D because of the UFE http://www.ufe3d.com/ If we can get it in UE4 I would be the happiest man on planet
        Raed Abbas
        Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
        Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
        FACEBOOK

Comment

Anyone want to RPG kit? If 10 or more people need it I could develop. What do you want in this kit say me pls if you want ...

Comment

Originally posted by XAfgun View Post
            Anyone want to RPG kit? If 10 or more people need it I could develop. What do you want in this kit say me pls if you want ...
            RPG is nice and there are couple examples out there already but none has a character selection screen, unlock new moves/weapon, local multiplayer with shared screen, combo system, cinematic system.. etc Those things are what makes a game re-playable. I know it's hard to include them all but whatever you can.
            Raed Abbas
            Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
            Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
            FACEBOOK

Comment

Hey guys lets make a poll! Tell others what assets you would like to see in the UE4 asset store.

http://doodle.com/yucrynri2ri3gizx

Comment

i'm thinking about putting together some modular sidescroller kits of various genres and styles...is that something anybody might be interested in?

Comment

To put it out there we are in the market for 8-way animation movement packages and willing to buy single sets that does not involve ground contact.

Desired.

Swimming. On top of and under.

Ledge climbing Up down left right hanging and moving around corners. Ladder climb included.

Jumping (with rifle preferred) On ground left right off wall left right

I mention this because I've seen a few work in progress videos containing complete blueprint set ups and although we may or many not buy the complete kit we would probably buy the animations, at a reasonable price, as an impulse purchase.
                  Clarke's third law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
                  Custom Map Maker Discord
                  https://discord.gg/t48GHkA
                  Urban Terror https://www.urbanterror.info/home/

Comment

Just a side project I'm working on, but here is my list of what I would like to see from both EPIC as well as the community.

Epic:

- First, I would like to see Epic implement real plugin support, not this "merge branches from github" that we have now... See plugins for 3dsMax / Maya for reference
                    - Second, I would like to see Epic to finalize the code for UE4, so that code changes can be put up on the marketplace
                    - Third, I would like to see a better author update program put into place. It shouldn't take weeks for an author to be able to distribute a fix / update for their content

Community:

- Creature / animal packages with animations: walk, run, attack, on hit, death, flight (if applicable), and landing (if applicable)
                    - VR friendly character animations: Little to no head movement in the animation set
                    - Medieval weapons and animations that are VR-friendly, such as bow/arrow (melee attack with bow, fire arrow, block with bow, etc.. sword/shield animations, 2h weapon animations).. the current animation that is on the marketplace now has the character spinning around, jumping, and all kinds of craziness
                    - Modular, medieval architecture sets: Castles, taverns, houses, etc..
                    - Medieval themed litter: goblets, mugs, bottles, vases, etc..
                    - VR friendly user interfaces

And would someone PLEASE program a speech to text / speech to input plugin. Pretty please with jalapenos on top?
                    WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
                    World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
                    WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

I'd really like to see how to implement a Match 3 system.

Comment

Not sure if this has been requested yet, but with HTML export being possible, i'd like to see all assets have an online demo of the content / systems. I think this would solve many problems with unhappy customers, and ensure people really do have every opportunity to know exactly what they are buying.

Comment

Where is a "Explosion FX" package? I'm waiting...
                          Unreal Meetup Franken - Unreal Engine 4 Meetup
                          Hands for VR - Space HDRI Skyboxes [Marketplace]

Comment

I'd love to see an Asset Pack with glwoing Tron style / abstract / futuristic Boxes, Doors, Hallways, etc.
                            (Imagine the Simpsons 3D Episode, the VR scenes from Lawmoverman, Tron, etc.)

Comment

More realistic, fit proportional Sci-Fi - such as the Prototype Character pack, that's exactly what i require - in that price range.

#futuristic #tron #star #space #realistic #wars #odyssey #2250ish
                              Last edited by unit23; 03-08-2015, 10:00 PM.
                              [LEGENDS of EPICA]

Comment

I really wonder why we don't have any medieval building packs in the marketplace. Unity's marketplace has really a lot of them
                                Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                                Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Working...
                                X