Blueprint Assist Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franktech View Post
    A feature for Select by or Select-Special would also be very useful in Blueprints etc.
    UE4 'Show Bubble When Zoomed'... Select Special -> 'Comments only' would help..
    https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...11#post1396211

Comment

BP Wishlist:

It'd be nice to be able to Load / Save Datatables in csv / xls / xlsx / odf at runtime without plugins.
      Epic are always touting how far Blueprints have come, but this is one aspect that's missing imho.

https://forums.unrealengine.com/deve...from-blueprint

Comment

This looks amazing, but I absolutely hate that "parameter nodes placed directly underneath main node" layout you're doing
        Impromptu Games|dev blog|twitter|itch.io store|Patreon
        Impromptu Procedural Ladders|Impromptu Procedural Handrails|Impromptu Procedural Stairs
        |Impromptu Fire Propagation|InFlux Example Game|Impromptu Vector Field Painter

Comment

Any Updates on Releases?

Comment

Originally posted by Katuta View Post
            Any Updates on Releases?
            Hey Katuta, recently started working on the plugin again. Can't really promise a release date yet as there is still a lot of testing needed but I am just about done solving most of the issues which held up the project. Rough estimate would be by the end of the year.

Originally posted by JoeWintergreen View Post
            This looks amazing, but I absolutely hate that "parameter nodes placed directly underneath main node" layout you're doing
            Thanks Joe, the parameters underneath is one of the formatting styles you can choose from. For release, I am planning to just have left-placed and below-placed as styles.

Wishlist: Right-Click and Replace Current Node

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...e-current-node
            I have added a replace current node keyboard command. Minor issue: when I looked last time, right-click menu extensions are not currently possible through plugins. I will need to double check sometime in the future in case I missed something. Pull request for this fix is in the project description if anyone would like to look.
            Blueprint Assist Plugin: Mouse free blueprint creation and quality of life features
            Auto Size Comments Plugin (FREE): Auto resizing comment boxes

Comment

Originally posted by fpwong View Post

Hey Katuta, recently started working on the plugin again. Can't really promise a release date yet as there is still a lot of testing needed but I am just about done solving most of the issues which held up the project. Rough estimate would be by the end of the year.

Thanks Joe, the parameters underneath is one of the formatting styles you can choose from. For release, I am planning to just have left-placed and below-placed as styles.

I have added a replace current node keyboard command. Minor issue: when I looked last time, right-click menu extensions are not currently possible through plugins. I will need to double check sometime in the future in case I missed something. Pull request for this fix is in the project description if anyone would like to look.
              I will give you $40 right this instant just to let me test it out. I am in need of a tool like this very badly.

Comment

Why not just add it to the Marketplace, instead of wait for Epic to add it? Could take years. We wanna buy this thing now haha

Comment

Yeah, fpwong please just release this already! I'm dying to use this thing and tons of others are too. You're gonna be rich dude, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolOppo View Post
                    Yeah, fpwong please just release this already! I'm dying to use this thing and tons of others are too. You're gonna be rich dude, lol.
                    Originally posted by TasoColiviras View Post
                    Why not just add it to the Marketplace, instead of wait for Epic to add it? Could take years. We wanna buy this thing now haha
                    Thanks for the interest everyone! Don't worry about waiting on Epic, the pull request I've made are mainly quality of life features. I am still aiming to release around the end of the year. I've been waiting for the next local Unreal meetup to get some feedback about everything. But I think I will also release free trial version soon, which will only have the node formatting feature. This is the main thing I've been wanting feedback on and definitely needs a lot of testing.
                    Blueprint Assist Plugin: Mouse free blueprint creation and quality of life features

Comment

Originally posted by fpwong View Post

Thanks for the interest everyone! Don't worry about waiting on Epic, the pull request I've made are mainly quality of life features. I am still aiming to release around the end of the year. I've been waiting for the next local Unreal meetup to get some feedback about everything. But I think I will also release free trial version soon, which will only have the node formatting feature. This is the main thing I've been wanting feedback on and definitely needs a lot of testing.
                      Take your time mate! I love it and want it yesterday but I understand and respect your decision

Comment

Well...looks like someone beat you to it:
                        https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...raph-assistant

Comment

The Node Graph Assistant is awesome, love it to bits. If OPs plugin here adds some additional features, hope it does that in a compatible way to that other one.
                          [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
                          [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
                          [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Originally posted by CoolOppo View Post
                            Well...looks like someone beat you to it:
                            https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...raph-assistant
                            Originally posted by Cpt.Trips View Post
                            The Node Graph Assistant is awesome, love it to bits. If OPs plugin here adds some additional features, hope it does that in a compatible way to that other one.
                            Wow didn't know about the Node Graph Assistant plugin! Actually amazed at some of the stuff they have done there, thought it was not possible without pull requests.

Thankfully our plugins are compatible! Just bought it and it works fine. I would say the major features separating my plugin from the Node Graph Assistant are:
                            1. Node formatting (Node Graph Assistant does have a node formatting feature but it doesn't handle reroute nodes and has some other issues)
                            2. Resizing comment boxes
                            3. Keyboard hotkeys for creating nodes / moving around the graph
                            There are a few overlapping features between our plugins such as their bypass nodes feature but they have done such a good job at these (also I did a bad job of some of them :P), I might just remove those features from my plugin.

Highly suggest everyone buy their plugin, the thing I'm most upset about is that their price is so low! They have done some amazing work.

Comment

Agree on the price, it was ok for the first version (much more barebones), but with features added since, the price would well deserve to go up as well.
                              [Marketplace] Loading Screen System (ᴘʀᴏᴘᴇʀ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴs, ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss ʙᴀʀs)
                              [Free][Script] Automate Download of Mixamo Animations
                              [VłĐɆØ] Performance: BP vs C++ vs Blueprint Nativization

Comment

Any New Updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X