No announcement yet.

Character Creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, i have sent you an email a few weeks ago because i need the FBX files, can you help me with tose ones?

Comment

what about Female update?
      iPhone application development company | Hire iPhone app developer | Hire iOS developer

Comment

Originally posted by Kay Parkar View Post
        what about Female update?
        female Update is already out. But it's still buggy.

Comment

I was under the impression there were going to be tutorials and documentation when the female character was released. Though I understand the female release was bug filled. What are the current plans?

Comment

It's been like 2 weeks with no answer... I expected abit more of communication.. since its a 110us asset..

Comment

Dude, i REALLY need the original FBX files to work on my project. at least if you cant fix the morph targets, i can work on them to get it working on my project. please contact me ASAP.

Regards.

Comment

Can we get a change log please?
                updated / changed / fixed / current known issue(s) ?
                Founder and CEO of Angry Penguin Studio, LLC
                Dallas, TX USA
                https://www.facebook.com/AngryPenguinStudios

Comment

So this is it?

Comment

For me nothing has changed, the Female Morph's are still flickering like in the video I posted, NO FBX to fit clothing to and not posts here for months, Bloody disgusting behavior

Comment

Is this working yet?

Comment

Any idea when this will be back on the marketplace? Also will you put it on sale when it comes back?

Comment

Originally posted by Enraged91 View Post
                          Any idea when this will be back on the marketplace? Also will you put it on sale when it comes back?
                          Good question!
                          Next Game: Project Kronos - A thrilling True-First-Person adventure game (brain-work needed! VR support planned.)
                          www.project-kronos.com

Comment

I think it will never comeback or will get fixed. Have you read any new post from the creator on this thread? ;-)

Comment

It is so broken you would have to pay someone a good bit to fix it. I filed a complaint and he even never responded to epics requests to fix.

Comment

Working...
                              X