Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[RELEASED] Character Creator

Description

Create your own character or empower the players of your game to create and customize their own characters. The runtime customization allows you to use a system which you can find in many (MMO)RPGs. Either create pre-defined characters (can also be used as NPCs) or let the player create its own character.
    Morph targets allow for easy customization of the body shape. Choose from different colors, and styles for skin, hair and facial hair. Choose from different props and clothing assets. Props and cloth automatically adjust to the proportions of the character. The included model is rigged and scaled to the Epic skeleton so that animations from the marketplace work right out of the box. The project includes a small gameplay demo which showcases how the character creator can be integrated your game.

------------------------------

#Update 2: Female body WIP:

Click image for larger version

Name:	female_char_wip_full_body_UE4.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	494.2 KB
ID:	1226760

#Update 1: Female mesh is currently being textured. WIP:

Name:	Female_Head_WIP1_Character_Creator_UE4.png
Views:	2
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	1226269
    Last edited by order66; 08-13-2017, 07:06 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    [New On Marketplace] Custom Character Creator
    [Marketplace]Multiplayer Melee Combat System - Animated Crossbow

[Reserved for future updates]

Comment

Any News on the Female Update?

Thanks

Comment

My only hangup with purchasing this is clothing / armor generation, and animation support / animation clipping. What documents / tutorials should I delve in to in order to alleviate my concerns?
        WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
        World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
        WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

The Character Creator is currently on sale during the Summer Sale!

Get it now for a discounted price: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...racter-creator

Comment

When will the female model be included?

WIP Thread

Comment

Your tool looks really great, gg
              Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Originally posted by Rhynedahll View Post
                When will the female model be included?
                Just needs to be textured. After that the female character will be included. Little preview:

Name:	Unbenannt.png
Views:	1
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	1131506

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
                  Your tool looks really great, gg
                  Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by order66 View Post
                    Just needs to be textured. After that the female character will be included. Little preview:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149561[/ATTACH]
                    A little bird tweeted me that nudity is a rejection issue for market assets? So while i prefer full textures, not sure how conservative the market rules are laid out with this one. If this gets rejected please consider to sell it on Gumroad, thanks.
                    LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]149561[/ATTACH]
                      omg sweet! bro i am excited for this as the studio is coming to the point of needing this done lol
                      Founder and CEO of Angry Penguin Studio, LLC
                      Dallas, TX USA
                      https://www.facebook.com/AngryPenguinStudios

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                        A little bird tweeted me that nudity is a rejection issue for market assets? So while i prefer full textures, not sure how conservative the market rules are laid out with this one. If this gets rejected please consider to sell it on Gumroad, thanks.
                        Yes, you are right. However, like the male character, the female character will not be naked, but rather be dressed in underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by AP_Studios View Post
                          omg sweet! bro i am excited for this as the studio is coming to the point of needing this done lol
                          Glad to hear you like it

Comment

Yes, you are right. However, like the male character, the female character will not be naked, but rather be dressed in underwear.
                            Could you add a belt version with just the belt? There are issues with the shirt morph targets, often breaking through the character skin during animations. Pants are fine.
                            LEGENDS of EPICA [Twitter] [Facebook] [YouTube] [Vimeo]

Comment

Originally posted by unit23 View Post
                              Could you add a belt version with just the belt? There are issues with the shirt morph targets, often breaking through the character skin during animations. Pants are fine.
                              Can you provide me a screenshot of the issue you are having? That way I can fix it more easily.

Also, I quite didn't get what you meant with "just the belt". Can you elaborate?

Comment

Working...
                              X