❀ DoN's Dynamic Mesh Effects ❀

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MissKraya View Post
    Hey, I'm going on holliday until next week and the studio closed up today before I got a chance to cook a new package for the PS4 however in M_DilatePositionsTexture's custom node you need to change the variable "sample" to "s" or something else as "sample" is a reserved keyword on the PS4 shader compiler. Not sure if this is the only issue with the plugin and will keep this thread updated with my progress.
    Thanks a lot for the information and update, appreciate it!

Steam Early Access: Drunk On Nectar - The Nature Simulator

UE4 Plugins: DoN’s Dynamic Mesh FX | DoN’s 3D Pathfinding

Comment

Originally posted by VSZ View Post

Thanks a lot for the information and update, appreciate it!
      Confirmed working on PS4 now! Only additional change required is to whitelist PS4, in the uplugin file for supported platforms. Thank you for the great product and sorry for the late updates on this.

EDIT: We also set the DonMeshPainting Content directory to always cook just to be safe, unsure if this is a requirement however.

Comment

Hi There, Fantastic plugin - I am going to purchase on 4.23 release, but first I want to make sure that my painted decals will work with any chaos fractured meshes in my game?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by MissKraya View Post

Confirmed working on PS4 now! Only additional change required is to whitelist PS4, in the uplugin file for supported platforms. Thank you for the great product and sorry for the late updates on this.

EDIT: We also set the DonMeshPainting Content directory to always cook just to be safe, unsure if this is a requirement however.
          Excellent! Thank you for getting back on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Swinny_ View Post
            Hi There, Fantastic plugin - I am going to purchase on 4.23 release, but first I want to make sure that my painted decals will work with any chaos fractured meshes in my game?

Thanks!
            Hey there. You'll have to assume it doesn't work for now, as it is unlikely that a pre-existing system will work flawlessly with a new one, especially where things like fractured meshes are concerned. There's so many things to consider here, eg: Can you paint before fracture, after fracture, will the texture UVs be retained post fracture, etc. I probably won't be able to look into this any time soon as I'm preoccupied elsewhere atm.

As for 4.23 release ETA, I'd like to implement some outstanding user requests from earlier this year (specifically multi-layer support for pixel collisions). I'll probably need at least 1 week or more to submit.

Appreciate your interest and visitor message

Comment

Working...
            X