• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I will include the scene where the screenshot arch comes from
    Environment Artist | Portfolio | Artstation | Photogrammetry Rock Textures

Comment

Hi guys!

I have been super busy polishing that update. I finally finished the documentation, it took me a lot of time, but I am very happy with it, I do believe it covers and explain everything in details.
      Furthermore, I just wrapped up two new textures on top of the two previous one.

Here are a few shots, both on the default sphere and the example arch

Click image for larger version

Name:	08.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	834.8 KB
ID:	1129102

Name:	05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	408.6 KB
ID:	1129103

Name:	06.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1129104

The update will therefore contain 4 new textures, bringing the pack to a total of 10! Alongside the blending options it really allows you to cover most scenarios!

Name:	07.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	426.9 KB
ID:	1129105

I also included material functions of the snow blendings to make it easy to add snow to other assets you'd like to include in your scene.

Next up, I need to work on a correct video presentation, if everything goes smoothly I should be able to submit this update this weekend!
      Let me know what you think

Comment

Awaiting like a drooling dog sir...

Comment

I am happy to say that the update is finished and has been submitted to Epic
          It will be available as soon as they process it.

In the meantime I'll leave you with my new trailer, hope you'll like it!

Video is not public yet, I'll make it public once the pack is released

Furthermore I decided to make my documentation public, this is the best way, I think, for people to have a look at what they will get before buying. You can find it here :
          https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_...kw1eUpSNmhsMWc

I am looking forward for your feedbacks

Comment

[MENTION=22577]Sebvhe[/MENTION] Just bought this! this is very nice textures! very beautiful! however it's eat framerate like hell for my game LOL
            Is there a way to reduce or change texture tessellation and world displacement from far distance
            Thanks a lot!!

Comment

Is there a way to reduce or change texture tessellation and world displacement from far distance
              Sure! Tessellation actually handles this by default, however you can tweak it manually quite easily, I'd suggest you read this

However, if tessellation really takes too much performance, and in many cases it can, I'd suggest you pre-displace your meshes using the method explained in the documentation provided. Or at least have quick LOD transitions without tessellation.

Hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Sebvhe View Post
                Sure! Tessellation actually handles this by default, however you can tweak it manually quite easily, I'd suggest you read this

However, if tessellation really takes too much performance, and in many cases it can, I'd suggest you pre-displace your meshes using the method explained in the documentation provided. Or at least have quick LOD transitions without tessellation.

Hope it helps!
                Thanks for your answered, I'll try

Comment

Working...
                X