Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zombie PRO/Basic/Starter v27 - Is Your Vault getting the Update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SaOk View Post
    tcla75, you need to edit the animation blueprint event graph. As default its casting character variable as BP_ZompiePlayable and also controller is set as PC_DemoPlayeable. Just make new variables and casting to replace the needed.
    I can see that now in the event graph. What would I do with the controller in the BP? Obviously I can't use that for A.I.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tcla75, you need to edit the animation blueprint event graph. As default its casting character variable as BP_ZompiePlayable and also controller is set as PC_DemoPlayeable. Just make new variables and casting to replace the needed.
    Last edited by SaOk; 06-15-2017, 09:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Actually even with the player controller still in it won't work. In the below video you can see me use the zombie pro project itself, use the player pawn you created and the animation working. Then I add a 3rd person template swap the mesh and BP for yours and the animation doesn't work so there is something stopping that ABP_DemoPlayable (except for the idle animation) from working with other actors, AI or player controlled.

Last edited by tcla75; 06-15-2017, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by jtsmith View Post
    Altering the code to work with AI then back again could have messed with its original functionality. Does the controller work straight out the box, unaltered? While the controller recognizes your moving by pushing you around the screen, the animBP isn't recognizing movements for some reason.
    Hi Jesse I didn't alter the code in any way. you can try this yourself. Just take the animbp apply it to epics 3rd person player and you will get the above result.
    Edit: just to be clear its the animbp that is not working. Is there something in the controller that stops the anim from playing properly if it isn't used. I have my own controller so I just want the animbp to work with the AI. Again I did not make any modifications to the animBP when I used it with epics 3rd person template.
    Last edited by tcla75; 06-15-2017, 06:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Altering the code to work with AI then back again could have messed with its original functionality. Does the controller work straight out the box, unaltered? While the controller recognizes your moving by pushing you around the screen, the animBP isn't recognizing movements for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Motus Digital View Post
    Hey tcla75,

This is Jesse's (jtsmith) controller, so I will pass on the post to him for some input.
    You can reach him directly as well at 3 Prong Gaming on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ShortBusTrip - 3pronggaming@gmail.com

Sorry I can't answer your question directly, I'm the animation guy. :-)

Thanks for getting the Zombie Pro pack BTW! We don't have control with Marketplace sales, but on our store mocaponline.com we can give you an upgrade discount if you contact us first. We have more packs there as well that aren't on the Marketplace yet. Just FYI for the future.

Cris
    Thanks for passing it on. I already bought the top tier pack so no need to upgrade. Good to know though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tcla75 View Post
    Hi I decided to bite the bullet and get the Pro pack. looks really nice. I'm having trouble with the animBp though. I tried putting it in my AI and it sayed stuck in the idle mode even when moving so I tested it using the default Epic 3rd person template and I am haveing the same issue. Take a look at the video below to see what I mean.

Hey tcla75,

This is Jesse's (jtsmith) controller, so I will pass on the post to him for some input.
    You can reach him directly as well at 3 Prong Gaming on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ShortBusTrip - 3pronggaming@gmail.com

Sorry I can't answer your question directly, I'm the animation guy. :-)

Thanks for getting the Zombie Pro pack BTW! We don't have control with Marketplace sales, but on our store mocaponline.com we can give you an upgrade discount if you contact us first. We have more packs there as well that aren't on the Marketplace yet. Just FYI for the future.

Cris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Motus Digital View Post
    That was Jesse's or original plan, but hard to say when he'll get to it. He's telling me 2 to 4 weeks left on rifle controller. We have a few surprises with the Rifle as well......

Cris
    Hi I decided to bite the bullet and get the Pro pack. looks really nice. I'm having trouble with the animBp though. I tried putting it in my AI and it sayed stuck in the idle mode even when moving so I tested it using the default Epic 3rd person template and I am haveing the same issue. Take a look at the video below to see what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi I'm really interested in getting this pack but I am unsure if the blueprints will work with the ai I'm using at the moment. (foot sliding and so on) so €115 is a bit to much to splash out if it doesn't work given epics refund policy (There is none) so I'm thinking of buying the basic pack for €40 and if it doesn't work well at least I have some nice animations to set up myself. Anyway on to my question. If the pack works perfectly for me and I want to get the pro pack is there any upgrade or discount option as the pro pack includes all the animations of the basic pack?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great, thank you, [MENTION=37063]Motus Digital[/MENTION], and Jesse! I think it might be time to buy the Rifle Mocap pack then

Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rallii View Post
    [MENTION=37063]Motus Digital[/MENTION]
    Does your team have plans to also make this into an AI controller by chance?
    That was Jesse's or original plan, but hard to say when he'll get to it. He's telling me 2 to 4 weeks left on rifle controller. We have a few surprises with the Rifle as well......

Cris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [MENTION=37063]Motus Digital[/MENTION]
    Does your team have plans to also make this into an AI controller by chance?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump, Hey Zombie owners....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump, Hey Zombie owners....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic reports everything looks ship shape on their end, now we need all you Zombie owners to let us know you're getting the update.

They also set Starter back to "Add To Project" (since it is only animation assets), and I got an update notification for it today! Woohoo!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ZombieStarterNotify_01.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1127349

Come on Zombie owners and check in, it is a big update, did you get it?

Cris

Leave a comment:

Working...
X