Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ten Fantasy Stylish Staff and Wand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [RELEASED] Ten Fantasy Stylish Staff and Wand


    Another Indie price friendly assets has arrive to Unreal Marketplace, it come with 10 Fantasy Stylish staffs and Wands mesh, and including blueprint to assembling your own staff and wand from modular mesh,

    It also come with 2 set of material (PBR and Unlit for mobile), and extreme high quality texture to make your project look greater. please refer to marketplace link above for more infor- 3d preview, blueprint video example etc





    WIP:

    Hi Unreal community!

    I receive a some request for making another fantasy weapon pack specify for Staffs and Wands, I decided to make an WIP thread to for this pack and easy for my potential customer to take a sneak peak about what coming up on this pack. You can check the previous set here - 10 Fantasy Stylish Weapon

    - The polycount of all weapon will be limited at 1500 triangle, and with 50% and 25% lod, mobile and thrid person friendly
    - Texture size will be 512 x 1024 for each weapon, come with 2 set of material [PBR and Diffuse/Unlit]
    - Will support Unreal engine version start from 4.12
    - As usual it will be a high quality assets pack

    Current / Latest Progress:



    All staffs and wands is done now, 3d Preview and more screenshot: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LW1Vl

    Fantasy Staffs and Wands Modular Blueprint youtube demo, and just submited to marketplace team


    Wand of Vand


    Wand of Forsaken (Time)


    Wand of Skull



    Wand of Ream


    Wand of Heavy


    Staff of Blink


    Staff of Balance


    Staff of Soul Torturing


    Staff of Crown


    Staff of Demon Wing


    Thanks for watching
    Last edited by raventhebird; 09-05-2017, 05:41 PM.

    Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

    #2
    First staff is done, Staff of Demon Wing








    Lod from left to right: 1490 triangle, 738 triangle, 291 triangle



    Left: PBR material, Right: Diffuse Unlit


    Thanks for watching
    Attached Files

    Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

    Comment


      #3
      Just finish sculpt the second staffs, gonna finish the lowpoly then baked the map, and add more detail on normal map


      Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

      Comment


        #4
        Hi raventhebird. Looking really good. Will they be modular? A in-game assembly tool is a Plus. Broads Strokes did that with 9000 Swords and in my opinion its the only Sword pack one needs as its highly flexible and priced right. I can see the same system being used for Fantasy Staffs/Wands. I'm interested in the direction you take this product.
        HeadlessStudios.com - S P A G H E T T I: Ninja Swords, Guns & Monsters & Other S**t! - Join Our Discord

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by TechLord View Post
          Hi raventhebird. Looking really good. Will they be modular? A in-game assembly tool is a Plus. Broads Strokes did that with 9000 Swords and in my opinion its the only Sword pack one needs as its highly flexible and priced right. I can see the same system being used for Fantasy Staffs/Wands. I'm interested in the direction you take this product.
          Hi Techlord, thanks for the word, unfortunity it will not be Modular part, it take alot time to make the quality art, the price will be same with my last fantasy weapon pack.

          Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

          Comment


            #6
            Just finish the second staff, staff of Crown









            Lod 00,01,02




            PBR and Unlit material


            gonna go do research for the next staff, brb~

            Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

            Comment


              #7
              Hi, I am really glad you are going to do this pack! The Staff of Crown looks good! Staff of Demon Wing also looks really nice, however I think the Staff of Demon Wing looks more like an Axe, than a Staff.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by raventhebird View Post
                Hi Techlord, thanks for the word, unfortunity it will not be Modular part, it take alot time to make the quality art, the price will be same with my last fantasy weapon pack.


                It requires the same amount of Artwork. As simple as a BP Actor with Interchangeable Parts as Mesh components. More sales, should be the focus for the Hocus Pocus.
                HeadlessStudios.com - S P A G H E T T I: Ninja Swords, Guns & Monsters & Other S**t! - Join Our Discord

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Kaotix View Post
                  Hi, I am really glad you are going to do this pack! The Staff of Crown looks good! Staff of Demon Wing also looks really nice, however I think the Staff of Demon Wing looks more like an Axe, than a Staff.
                  Hi, thanks for the kind word,

                  you can use it as axe or staffs or a spear, it depends on your preference

                  Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by TechLord View Post


                    It requires the same amount of Artwork. As simple as a BP Actor with Interchangeable Parts as Mesh components. More sales, should be the focus for the Hocus Pocus.
                    Thanks for your time to do a quick mock-up for it, much appreciated your effort,

                    I have no knowledge or simple stupid af in blueprint, I have to hiring a freelancer to make the swap-able part and the price will be increase, I have no Idea my potential customer will be happy with the price increase.

                    Anyway if the thing turn into modular set, it will be Head, Handle (Section A, Section B, Handle) and tail. (Might not all modular cause one of the staffs will be full of woood)

                    Thanks again for your effort!

                    Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                    Comment


                      #11
                      small update: Finish sculpt the third staffs, Staffs of Soul Torture




                      Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Finish the third Staffs, I call this Staff of Soul Torturing








                        Left PBR, Right Unlit/ Diffuse



                        Lod 0, Lod 1, Lod 2

                        Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                        Comment


                          #13
                          A quick update, the Staffs of Balance high poly is done





                          gonna head to low poly and bed soon, thanks for watching and your supporting

                          Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Staff of Balance is done, now moving into staff









                            Left: PBR Right: Unlit/ Diffuse only



                            Lod 0, Lod 1, Lod 2,

                            Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                            Comment


                              #15
                              The last staffs high poly is done, here some screenshot




                              Folio and Others: - Portfolio - Youtube - Facebook

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X