VR Gun ToolKit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone,

The latest update is live! We have fixed some bugs regarding Oculus and have also added support for 4,17

Thanks everyone for the support

Comment

• Originally posted by VrPrime View Post
      Hello Everyone,

The latest update is live! We have fixed some bugs regarding Oculus and have also added support for 4,17

Thanks everyone for the support
      Great news Prime! Working brilliantly in 4.17
      Jungle Rock Pack - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace
      Wooden Floor Pack 4 - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace
      Medieval Fantasy Tavern Environment - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace

Comment

• Hey was just wondering will there be support to be able to hold 2nd guns and be able to let go of the trigger hand while still holding the grip so that for example you can bolt the rifle with your right hand while your left hand continues to hold the grip?

other than that really great asset Love it

Comment

• Hi VrPrime

Could you drop a few notes on how to setup/utilise the physical materials to control bullet impacts and sounds? First time encountering physical materials andi'm slowly picking things up however i've been referencing the kit documentation and that just refers to the physical materials themselves, not sure how to set up a new one. Thanks

Jungle Rock Pack - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace
          Wooden Floor Pack 4 - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace
          Medieval Fantasy Tavern Environment - Available Now! - Unreal Marketplace

Comment

• Hi There,

Just bought this. Looking forward to using it! However, at the moment, whenever I try to launch the project, it hangs at initialising 45%. Is it just going to to take a while to load up or am I missing a trick. I've left it for 20 mins with no joy.

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zippyo3 View Post
              Hi VrPrime

Could you drop a few notes on how to setup/utilise the physical materials to control bullet impacts and sounds? First time encountering physical materials andi'm slowly picking things up however i've been referencing the kit documentation and that just refers to the physical materials themselves, not sure how to set up a new one. Thanks
              You actually just add those in edit>project settings>physics I believe is the final tab. You can add a whole bunch just like collision channels.
              Trance VR demo now available. Go hyper speed in VR! http://store.steampowered.com/app/601080/

Comment

• ***EDIT***

Ignore me...I'm asking dumb questions. Figured it out.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get this into my own project?
                Last edited by Jamtree; 09-15-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X