No announcement yet.

Mirror Animation System Plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I started development in 4.14 I had to transfer to 4.15 to get rid of some compiling errors,thus that is the oldest version available. I'am now testing functionality in the newly released 4.16 in case you might be interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hethger View Post
      Although I started development in 4.14 I had to transfer to 4.15 to get rid of some compiling errors,thus that is the oldest version available. I'am now testing functionality in the newly released 4.16 in case you might be interested in that.
      Okay please let me/us know if 4.16 works.
      DEVELOPER of FATAL VELOCITY: PHYSICS COMBAT
      DEVELOPMENT VLOGS
      FACEBOOK PAGE
      TWITTER PAGE

Comment

Also interested!

Comment

Plugin version for 4.16 works like a charm, there was a workaround that had to be done back in 4.15 which is no longer needed in 4.16, the rest is all the same.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MirroredMannequins_BIG.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	570.7 KB
ID:	1128950

For the full in-depth information regarding the plugin's features check out the Mirror Animation System Documentation by clicking this link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/d49mt1lyd1...ation.pdf?dl=0
          Last edited by Hethger; 07-23-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Very cool! Looking forward to getting it when I upgrade to 4.16 ! !
            DEVELOPER of FATAL VELOCITY: PHYSICS COMBAT
            DEVELOPMENT VLOGS
            FACEBOOK PAGE
            TWITTER PAGE

Comment

This looks great, will definitely pick it up later.

Comment

The mirror table in the example project worked great, thank you. As a suggestion I would recommend adding the settings you used to generate it to the documentation or as a default option for creating a mirror table from a biped skeleton.

Comment

This looks awesome - I need it today! ;-)

any word on availability?

Maybe you should put it on itch.io or gumroad?
                  casualdistractiongames.com

Comment

Epic gave the Mirror Animation System the thumbs up and is scheduling a release date on the Marketplace!

It will release with a price of 54.99 USD, I stated the original price of 34.99 USD, but since then decided to increase it, as the In-Editor tools for mirroring Animation Assets and creating Mirror Tables, were later on added to the Plugin's Features.

I'd like to thank everyone who made the direct purchase and provided feedback that was very helpful. Anyone that may encounter any problem or find something confusing about the Mirror Animation System, can always contact me at the plugin's suport e-mail: Hethger@gmail.com.

Theodor.

Update:

Release date is set for July 27th.
                    Last edited by Hethger; 07-25-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Its on the store!
                      casualdistractiongames.com

Comment

Hi there Hethger,

Firstly, fantastic looking plugin, I was actually going to spend time creating something pretty similar to this about a year and a half ago! Nice to see someone has gone ahead and made this very useful tool.

Secondly, a quick question before purchase:
                        Our skeleton is a pretty standard setup, but has some additional bones for items on the characters back such as a backpack and hanging tools. I assume the mirroring table allows customise it as such allowing for us to just mirror the bones we want to (For instance the body) and then theoretically, the child bones should keep their same animation. I assume this is possible?

Also, this should also allow us to continue using the same animation blueprint, but just flip the one animation within the state machine using this system?

Cheers!

Comment

If I can get it working, this will be indispensable

I've just sent you a support email to try and troubleshoot some issues I'm having.

Comment

Working...
                          X