Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello vlad,

i got a few simple questions before i buy:

1) is it possible to create/receive statistics? https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/f...s/achievements

2) i guess you have create/join steamlobbies integrated? but also filtering by values like mentioned here? https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/f...chmaking/skill

yes/no is more than enough, thx!

Comment

Originally posted by duffte View Post
      hello vlad,

i got a few simple questions before i buy:

1) is it possible to create/receive statistics? https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/f...s/achievements

2) i guess you have create/join steamlobbies integrated? but also filtering by values like mentioned here? https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/f...chmaking/skill

yes/no is more than enough, thx!
      1) Yes/yes.

2) Yes/yes. Yes.

Status update, for everyone following:

1) I have been working on quite a lot of different things that I wanted to release this week and, unfortunately, I went in over my head and wasn't able to reach the milestone I set for myself. I have to postpone this update for next week.

2) The Marketplace team was kind enough to re-review my plugin after removing the Steam SDK from it and modifying it to depend on the engine's built-in module. I am now waiting for their reply once more.

3) Releasing this on Gumroad prior to the Epic Marketplace proved to be one of the best choices I ever made. Several buyers who joined the Discord server were extremely valuable in tracking down some important issues, which I fixed before the Marketplace team asked for my newest files. A "Contributors" list will be appearing soon.

Comment

Glad to hear, keeping my eyes on the marketplace for this.

Comment

Just added a small playlist on YouTube! Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2hS...EWBPxZQ6-cls5G

This is not representative of the medium/long term objectives and it is intended to help you get started with UWorks and describe (show) what you get when buying it. If you have any questions, feel free to PM here or jump on Discord! (I am more active on Discord).

Originally posted by Cr1tlord View Post
          Glad to hear, keeping my eyes on the marketplace for this.
          Thanks!

Comment

so when this be on epic Marketplace ? Does it work with app id 480 (spaceware) for testing purposes ?
            Last edited by michalss; 07-10-2017, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by michalss View Post
              so when this be on epic Marketplace ? Does it work with app id 480 (spaceware) for testing purposes ?
              Yes, it works with 480. But also heads-up that Steam Direct is now live and you can get your own AppID for $100.

No idea about the Epic MP. Seems more like a joke each day. Last reply I got was about 2 weeks ago, in which they only acknowledged they received the legal update.

Comment

Just bought it and extremely happy with it
                LinkedIn | Link custom Shaders in 4.21/4.22/4.23 | Atmosphere Modelisation | Distance Matching Locomotion | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
                  Yes, it works with 480. But also heads-up that Steam Direct is now live and you can get your own AppID for $100.

No idea about the Epic MP. Seems more like a joke each day. Last reply I got was about 2 weeks ago, in which they only acknowledged they received the legal update.
                  Epic marketplace seems like its completely imploding in on itself. I'm going to start learning Unity and porting my content there. I can guarantee it will end up on their marketplace before I will even get an email back from Epic.

Plugin works great judging by the tests I have done so far btw.

Check out my discord -> https://discord.gg/kQdVwJ3

Follow us on twitter to get updates on new products and special offers -> https://twitter.com/BlackFangTech

Black Fang Technologies' products -> https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...20Technologies

Comment

I would buy it now, but problem is that you are not able to add it to your UE4 profile after that it gets released...

Comment

I would buy it now, but problem is that you are not able to add it to your UE4 profile after that it gets released...
                      I believe Epic MP sellers are able to provide access without charging. At least 3-4 people asked me this, one of which being BlackRang666, who has a MP seller tag and wrote just above you. I assume he knows better. And I will definitely provide Epic MP access to Gumroad buyers, per requests. I think it's natural to do so.

However, if you have doubts as long as the plugin does not have Epic's "approval", I understand. I do not wish to rush sales.

Originally posted by Maxime.Dupart View Post
                      Just bought it and extremely happy with it
                      Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions!

Originally posted by BlackRang666 View Post
                      Epic marketplace seems like its completely imploding in on itself. I'm going to start learning Unity and porting my content there. I can guarantee it will end up on their marketplace before I will even get an email back from Epic.

Plugin works great judging by the tests I have done so far btw.
                      Thanks for the kind words! Same goes here, of course: let me know if you have any questions!

I've read almost everything on Discord #marketplace since I submitted this. It seems most people have noticed increased waiting times and with no explanations. I do hope they put things in order in the future, but I, myself, have also started to work on promoting the plugin myself (part of the big updated I wanted to release last week).

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
                        I believe Epic MP sellers are able to provide access without charging. At least 3-4 people asked me this, one of which being BlackRang666, who has a MP seller tag and wrote just above you. I assume he knows better. And I will definitely provide Epic MP access to Gumroad buyers, per requests. I think it's natural to do so.

However, if you have doubts as long as the plugin does not have Epic's "approval", I understand. I do not wish to rush sales.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for the kind words! Same goes here, of course: let me know if you have any questions!

I've read almost everything on Discord #marketplace since I submitted this. It seems most people have noticed increased waiting times and with no explanations. I do hope they put things in order in the future, but I, myself, have also started to work on promoting the plugin myself (part of the big updated I wanted to release last week).

OK then ill buy it this week if you can add it to my profile afterwords Thx for info..

Comment

This is likely to save me a lot of time, so I'll probably grab a copy of this. Thanks for reuploading to Gumroad

Comment

I just bought it but in examples is missing server registration

Comment

Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
                              This is likely to save me a lot of time, so I'll probably grab a copy of this. Thanks for reuploading to Gumroad
                              Thank YOU actually! Looking forward to reading your feedback!

I just bought it but in examples is missing server registration
                              It has to be there. You probably forgot to check "Shown Engine Content" and "Show Plugin Content" in the Content Browser. It's either inside the ServerManager actor or in the GameInstance (I think the Gumroad version has it inside the ServerManager actor; can't check files, I'm away for a few days).

If that doesn't work, let me know! But I never uploaded a version without the examples, I can tell you that at least.

Comment

Nope it is simply not there neither server browser example. I manage to make dedicated server from your video, Works perfectly btw.. nice work.. Hehe to be honest nothing from video from first page is not there..

EDIT : Sorry found it..
                                Last edited by michalss; 07-12-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X