UWorks (Steamworks C++/BP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now also available on Sellfy: https://sellfy.com/p/TciQ/

Thanks to everyone who purchased it so far! I hope to hear your feedback soon! I'm extremely curious to hear if there's anything broken, hard to use or whatever justified negative criticism you may have! Enjoy!

Comment

It might be good but unfortunately $85,- is too much for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoatsy View Post
        It might be good but unfortunately $85,- is too much for me.
        The price is based on the fact that is offers almost 100% integration. Once we add the OnlineSubsystemUWorks module, we will raise the price a bit.

However, we've been debating whether or not we should provide a secondary UWorksMinimal (UWorksCore?) plugin which would only contain the functionality required for the OSU module to work and would solve most Steam nightmares for a lower price. There will always be a full UWorks plugin up for sale offering everything we've worked on, but we do know there are a lot of people who only need/want parts of the Steam SDK and not the entire SDK so we want to take those into consideration as well.

What are you particularly interested in? If you bought this plugin, what would you realistically think you would use and what would you consider a fair price for that?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
          The price is based on the fact that is offers almost 100% integration. Once we add the OnlineSubsystemUWorks module, we will raise the price a bit.

However, we've been debating whether or not we should provide a secondary UWorksMinimal (UWorksCore?) plugin which would only contain the functionality required for the OSU module to work and would solve most Steam nightmares for a lower price. There will always be a full UWorks plugin up for sale offering everything we've worked on, but we do know there are a lot of people who only need/want parts of the Steam SDK and not the entire SDK so we want to take those into consideration as well.

What are you particularly interested in? If you bought this plugin, what would you realistically think you would use and what would you consider a fair price for that?
          The price as it is is completely fine although I just simply can't afford it.

Comment

Is it possible to compile this for 4.14?

Comment

Originally posted by Legend286 View Post
              Is it possible to compile this for 4.14?
              We dropped support for pre-4.15 and I think I forgot to update the thread. I am planning to do an overhaul tonight.

Did you buy it? If you show me a receipt as a proof that you bought it before I wrote this message, I'll do whatever work is needed to make it work for your version. Otherwise, I may add 4.14 support, but I can't promise as there is still other stuff I need to do for 4.15 and 4.16

Comment

Do you plan to put it on unreal marketplace? its easier to track changelog here then on selfy.
                p.s. I think the price is fair!

Comment

Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
                  Do you plan to put it on unreal marketplace? its easier to track changelog here then on selfy.
                  p.s. I think the price is fair!
                  Yes. I've been in the submission process almost since I made this thread. And now it's almost been 3 weeks since I sent the files. It is a huge project though so I don't know what to say...

Comment

I'll wait Starting new project in a month from now. Want to play with steam inventory items I guess this support it?

Comment

Yep, it does. In the version that's up for sale, I think there were only 2 ToDo's. One was some more obscure function in cloud/inventory or somewhere else (can't remember exactly where, but it was the only one there) and one was to add some more filtering options for server browsing.

Comment

Greetings! I already mentioned this on facebook earlier, but im just so exited about this plugin!
                        It would be awesome if you could add some simple examples or documentation snippets on how to use the plugins steam authentication implementations (specifically for use in a blueprints project).
                        A working steam auth should reject clients not using steam, without app ownership or with bad VAC status.
                        Congratulations on being first at actually delivering this in plugin-format to the community! <3

Comment

Originally posted by MADHOUSE View Post
                          Greetings! I already mentioned this on facebook earlier, but im just so exited about this plugin!
                          It would be awesome if you could add some simple examples or documentation snippets on how to use the plugins steam authentication implementations (specifically for use in a blueprints project).
                          A working steam auth should reject clients not using steam, without app ownership or with bad VAC status.
                          Congratulations on being first at actually delivering this in plugin-format to the community! <3
                          Thanks man!

I'll see what I can do with an authentication example! I'm a bit caught up at the moment with the docs and the OSU module, but I'll definitely look into it!

Some people have already bought it and I have had wonderful, positive reviews from all of those who've talked to me about the plugin. Discord server, for the interested/curious: https://discord.gg/9xhY2gr

Comment

I've reworked the OP.

Heads-up: one of the buyers ran into a small issue with browsing for servers with the 480 AppID (they have a hard-coded filter to only show non-secure servers; a proper filtering system was planned but forgotten before the initial release). That's one of the 2 ToDo's left, which will both be fixed in the next version.

Comment

Updated the OP. Check section "2.2. Package Contents & Updates".

I've also updated the files found on all 3 seller pages. Read more about this in the section mentioned above. The most important thing to mention is the addition of 4.14 support. Enjoy and thank you all for the continuous purchases! The 4.16 update won't disappoint!

Comment

Updates the OP with new images which I'll be sending to Epic for the MP page. Still waiting for their approval.

Comment

Working...
                                X