UWorks (Steamworks C++/BP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement from Discord:

Version 20-13 is live on Gumroad and submitted to Epic! I was unable to provide the promised examples in V13 so I will be providing them in V14. Instead, I've improved the entire example project's interface and made a few fixes. You can find the notes here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tjc7lyeng4...ation.pdf?dl=1

Notes:

- I'm shutting down the Gumroad store. This is the last version I'm uploading to it. Those who don't have Marketplace access, send me your Gumroad receipt in private and your Epic e-mail!
    - I've posted 3 cheaper versions of UWorks, which you can find on my profile: https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...lad+Serbanescu
    - In 4.20, Epic has hard-coded their built-in subsystems, therefore making custom subsystems impossible to register without modifying the engine. Until this is fixed, only the NetDriver, the Core/Web modules and the example project will work work out of the box. You can read more about this issue over here: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ml?sort=oldest

Comment

Thanks for the good information.

I'm wondering if you could provide a dif (or something similar) for the engine changes needed to get it running with 4.20.

We're contemplating the purchase but would need it to run on 4.20.

Thanks for what sounds like a great plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMugford View Post
        Thanks for the good information.

I'm wondering if you could provide a dif (or something similar) for the engine changes needed to get it running with 4.20.

We're contemplating the purchase but would need it to run on 4.20.

Thanks for what sounds like a great plugin.
        This link sums up the whole thing: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...ml?sort=oldest

It's about the file OnlineSubsystemUtils.cpp, where you have to add the following macro: CREATE_HASH(TEXT("UWorks")).

Comment

Regarding the new pricing and split packages, can you clarify something? The 'full package' is what UWorks was prior to the change? Because it now costs significantly more than before. I've had it bookmarked for when I get around to making something I actually need it for and noticed it went from ~$129 NZD to $172.48 NZD.

Not a criticism, I'm sure it's worth it's weight in gold, but is it intentional?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaei View Post
            Regarding the new pricing and split packages, can you clarify something? The 'full package' is what UWorks was prior to the change? Because it now costs significantly more than before. I've had it bookmarked for when I get around to making something I actually need it for and noticed it went from ~$129 NZD to $172.48 NZD.

Not a criticism, I'm sure it's worth it's weight in gold, but is it intentional?
            Yes, it's intentional and the full package is unchanged (same content it's always had). I've been planning and announcing since it hit the shelves, but it took a while to finish all the additions and fixes that it required. Do you absolutely need the full version, as opposed to one of the more specific ones? I haven't received any feedback about this move since I made it so I'm curious what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post

Yes, it's intentional and the full package is unchanged (same content it's always had). I've been planning and announcing since it hit the shelves, but it took a while to finish all the additions and fixes that it required. Do you absolutely need the full version, as opposed to one of the more specific ones? I haven't received any feedback about this move since I made it so I'm curious what you think.
              I think I'd use the features of the full version in the long run, so 'absolutely need' isn't how I'd phrase it but even at that price tag it's still worth it to me compared to how long it would take me to make it myself. I'm not sure if other people price plugins with that same mentality, though.

I wont need it for quite a while, my work keeps me far too busy to do my own stuff at least until we hit EA. Thanks for confirming

Comment

Short announcement:

By purchasing any 2 of the 3 light editions (Single Player / Multi-Player / Subsystem) you may request access to the full edition, therefore obtaining the third one for free! The purchases must be made on the same account. This is not an instant process.
                The intention is to encourage people to buy the lighter versions first, try them out, form an opinion and then reward them if they wish to buy more. As always, let me know your thoughts!

P.S. Vaei

Comment

I have a patch that will enable this to work on macOS and windows if you're interested. Was a very small change. I can verify that setstats at least works.

Comment

Originally posted by lordmortis View Post
                    I have a patch that will enable this to work on macOS and windows if you're interested. Was a very small change. I can verify that setstats at least works.
                    Of course! I'd really appreciate it! Just let me know which lines to change and I'll do it for the next version!

Comment

You got a bunch of overrides that have UFUNCTION macros above them

Code:
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientApps.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientApps.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientApps.h(95) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(88) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(91) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(94) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(146) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(149) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(152) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(206) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(209) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(212) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(265) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(268) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(271) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(325) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(328) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(331) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(385) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(388) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(391) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(446) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(449) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientFriends.h(452) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientInventory.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientInventory.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientInventory.h(95) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(79) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(82) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(85) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(139) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(142) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(145) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(200) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(203) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmaking.h(206) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(95) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(155) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(158) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(161) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(217) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(220) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(223) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(285) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(288) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientMatchmakingServers.h(291) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(87) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(90) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(93) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(149) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(152) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientRemoteStorage.h(155) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(90) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(93) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(96) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(151) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(154) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(157) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(211) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(214) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(217) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(272) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(275) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(278) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(334) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(337) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(340) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(395) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(398) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(401) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(456) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(459) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(462) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(515) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(518) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(521) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(574) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(577) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(580) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(632) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(635) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(638) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(690) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(693) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(696) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(741) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(744) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUGC.h(747) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(86) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(144) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(147) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUser.h(150) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(88) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(91) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(94) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(149) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(152) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(155) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(208) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(211) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(214) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(271) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(274) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(277) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(332) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(335) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(338) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(398) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(401) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(404) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(458) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(461) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(464) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(510) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(513) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(516) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(562) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(565) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(568) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(621) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(624) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Client/UWorksRequestsClientUserStats.h(627) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerApps.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerApps.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerApps.h(95) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(86) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(148) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(151) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServer.h(154) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(87) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(90) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(93) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(146) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(149) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerGameServerStats.h(152) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerInventory.h(89) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerInventory.h(92) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerInventory.h(95) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(90) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(93) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(96) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(151) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(154) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(157) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(211) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(214) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(217) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(272) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(275) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(278) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(334) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(337) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(340) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(395) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(398) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(401) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(456) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(459) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(462) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(515) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(518) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(521) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(574) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(577) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(580) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(632) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(635) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(638) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(690) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(693) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(696) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(741) : LogCompile: Error: Activate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(744) : LogCompile: Error: IsActive: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.
                      /UWorksCore/Public/Requests/Server/UWorksRequestsServerUGC.h(747) : LogCompile: Error: Deactivate: Override of UFUNCTION in parent class (UWorksCoreRequest) cannot have a UFUNCTION() declaration above it; it will use the same parameters as the original declaration.

Comment

Any update on when you think 4.21 will be available?

Comment

Version 21-14 is submitted to Epic! You can find the patch notes here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6yuugy514...ation.pdf?dl=1

Comment

Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
                            Version 21-14 is submitted to Epic! You can find the patch notes here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6yuugy514...ation.pdf?dl=1
                            Champion thx man.

Comment

@everyone All versions of UWorks are 40% off for the duration of the Marketplace Fall Sale! This is the highest discount to date! Thank you all for your support and purchases so far! Enjoy!

Comment

Hi! I have an error when build new clean project. UE4 version is 4.21.3.
                                Code:
                                DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UWorks2\Source\OnlineSubsystemUWorks\OnlineSubsystemUWorks.Build.cs(34,14) : error CS0101: Пространство имен "<глобальное пространство имен>" уже содержит определение для "OnlineSubsystemUWorks"
                                DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UWorks2\Source\UWorks\UWorks.Build.cs(34,14) : error CS0101: Пространство имен "<глобальное пространство имен>" уже содержит определение для "UWorks"
                                DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UWorks2\Source\UWorksCore\UWorksCore.Build.cs(34,14) : error CS0101: Пространство имен "<глобальное пространство имен>" уже содержит определение для "UWorksCore"
                                DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.21\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\UWorks2\Source\UWorksWeb\UWorksWeb.Build.cs(34,14) : error CS0101: Пространство имен "<глобальное пространство имен>" уже содержит определение для "UWorksWeb"
                                Log.WriteException: ==============================================================================
                                Log.WriteException: ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
                                Log.WriteException:        (see C:\Users\IT\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.21\UBT-Menu-Win64-Development.txt for full exception trace)
                                Log.WriteException: 
                                Log.WriteException: BuildException: Unable to compile source files.
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly(FileReference OutputAssemblyPath, List`1 SourceFileNames, List`1 ReferencedAssembies, List`1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\DynamicCompilation.cs:строка 378
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAndLoadAssembly(FileReference OutputAssemblyPath, List`1 SourceFileNames, List`1 ReferencedAssembies, List`1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean DoNotCompile, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\DynamicCompilation.cs:строка 448
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.RulesAssembly..ctor(DirectoryReference BaseDir, IReadOnlyList`1 Plugins, List`1 ModuleFiles, List`1 TargetFiles, Dictionary`2 ModuleFileToPluginInfo, FileReference AssemblyFileName, Boolean bContainsEngineModules, Boolean bUseBackwardsCompatibleDefaults, Boolean bReadOnly, Boolean bSkipCompile, RulesAssembly Parent) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesAssembly.cs:строка 109
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateEngineOrEnterpriseRulesAssembly(DirectoryReference RootDirectory, String AssemblyPrefix, IReadOnlyList`1 Plugins, Boolean bReadOnly, Boolean bSkipCompile, RulesAssembly Parent) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:строка 321
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateEngineRulesAssembly(Boolean bUsePrecompiled, Boolean bSkipCompile) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:строка 269
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateProjectRulesAssembly(FileReference ProjectFileName, Boolean bUsePrecompiled, Boolean bSkipCompile) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:строка 358
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateTargetRulesAssembly(FileReference ProjectFile, String TargetName, Boolean bSkipRulesCompile, Boolean bUsePrecompiled, FileReference ForeignPlugin) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:строка 450
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildTarget.CreateTarget(TargetDescriptor Desc, String[] Arguments, Boolean bSkipRulesCompile, Boolean bCompilingSingleFile, Boolean bUsePrecompiled, ReadOnlyBuildVersion Version) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildTarget.cs:строка 364
                                Log.WriteException:    в UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.RunUBT(BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, String[] Arguments, FileReference ProjectFile, Boolean bCatchExceptions) в D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.cs:строка 1426
                                Log.WriteException: ==============================================================================

Comment

Working...
                                X