Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by aumolac View Post
    Eh,. you just released it when I almost finished my plugin that pretty much does the same. But I'm happy to see that great minds think similar. I hope it be on the market soon.
    Competition is a good thing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Eh,. you just released it when I almost finished my plugin that pretty much does the same. But I'm happy to see that great minds think similar. I hope it be on the market soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Update: version 15-11 will probably break the BPs of version 15-10. This is caused by a small name change I made to differentiate the core module from the new subsystem module. This is what caused the example BPs in 16-11 to break.

My recommendation, for 15-10 users, is to wait a few more hours or a day so I can upload 15-11 and remove the 15-10 version from the internet. My apologies!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by duffte View Post
    Just want to say that i sympathize with your behaviour in here. Keep up the great attitude and work!
    Don't need it yet, but will buy 100%.
    Thanks! It's always nice to hear (read) stuff like this!

Re-uploaded the 4.16-1.1 version. This is a hotfix for the previously uploaded version with the same name. It fixes some naming inconsistencies, a few server async inconsistencies and the BPs. Enjoy!

EDIT: Removed the plugin from Sellfy. Those who bought it from there should be able to keep downloading the old files, for new files PM me with the receipt and I'll give you access on Gumroad/Itch.
    Last edited by vlad.serbanescu11; 05-29-2017, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just want to say that i sympathize with your behaviour in here. Keep up the great attitude and work!
    Don't need it yet, but will buy 100%.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Heads-up: it has been brought to my attention that the BPs contained in the 4.16 plugin on all 3 websites are not working. After some investigation, it seems that both backwards and forwards compatibility are broken/lacking when it comes to .uasset's contained inside the "/Content" folder of a plugin. This forces me to remake the BPs for each version of the plugin. For 4.16, I will be re-uploading the new package soon, today. For future released, I am considering moving the example BPs in a separate .uproject, but the distribution of that project still needs more thinking.

Sorry for this inconvenience, I will investigate further and probably post a bug report!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated to 4.16, V11. Update is live on all 3 unofficial marketplaces.

Only fixed a minor issue with a filter and renamed the main module, "UWorks" to "UWorksCore", as I've started developing "UWorksSubsystem" in parallel.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MADHOUSE View Post
    Awesome, im glad to hear that. It would also serve as a good proof-of-concept that the steam authentication can be implemented properly and fully working, it would make a definite key-feature of the plugin.
    Im placing an order and joining the discord soon.
    That's always nice to hear!

Still doing my best to add the OSU module as soon as possible! Also, a heads-up for anyone else following this thread: still waiting on Epic's approval. If I knew the submission process can take this long, I probably would've waited a few more weeks before making the thread. But still... no regrets, feedback and sales have been wonderful even without the official MP support! Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by vlad.serbanescu11 View Post
    Thanks man!

I'll see what I can do with an authentication example! I'm a bit caught up at the moment with the docs and the OSU module, but I'll definitely look into it!

Some people have already bought it and I have had wonderful, positive reviews from all of those who've talked to me about the plugin. Discord server, for the interested/curious: https://discord.gg/9xhY2gr
    Awesome, im glad to hear that. It would also serve as a good proof-of-concept that the steam authentication can be implemented properly and fully working, it would make a definite key-feature of the plugin.
    Im placing an order and joining the discord soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updates the OP with new images which I'll be sending to Epic for the MP page. Still waiting for their approval.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated the OP. Check section "2.2. Package Contents & Updates".

I've also updated the files found on all 3 seller pages. Read more about this in the section mentioned above. The most important thing to mention is the addition of 4.14 support. Enjoy and thank you all for the continuous purchases! The 4.16 update won't disappoint!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've reworked the OP.

Heads-up: one of the buyers ran into a small issue with browsing for servers with the 480 AppID (they have a hard-coded filter to only show non-secure servers; a proper filtering system was planned but forgotten before the initial release). That's one of the 2 ToDo's left, which will both be fixed in the next version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MADHOUSE View Post
    Greetings! I already mentioned this on facebook earlier, but im just so exited about this plugin!
    It would be awesome if you could add some simple examples or documentation snippets on how to use the plugins steam authentication implementations (specifically for use in a blueprints project).
    A working steam auth should reject clients not using steam, without app ownership or with bad VAC status.
    Congratulations on being first at actually delivering this in plugin-format to the community! <3
    Thanks man!

I'll see what I can do with an authentication example! I'm a bit caught up at the moment with the docs and the OSU module, but I'll definitely look into it!

Some people have already bought it and I have had wonderful, positive reviews from all of those who've talked to me about the plugin. Discord server, for the interested/curious: https://discord.gg/9xhY2gr

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Greetings! I already mentioned this on facebook earlier, but im just so exited about this plugin!
    It would be awesome if you could add some simple examples or documentation snippets on how to use the plugins steam authentication implementations (specifically for use in a blueprints project).
    A working steam auth should reject clients not using steam, without app ownership or with bad VAC status.
    Congratulations on being first at actually delivering this in plugin-format to the community! <3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, it does. In the version that's up for sale, I think there were only 2 ToDo's. One was some more obscure function in cloud/inventory or somewhere else (can't remember exactly where, but it was the only one there) and one was to add some more filtering options for server browsing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X