Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ExtraLifeMatt View Post

Should be do-able. I'll add it to the list.
    Hallelujah. Any chance of getting the offsets for targeting/collision queries made bindable, too? That'd be sick.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I think I have a fix for this but it may have to wait for the 4.26 patch. If you want to try a work around, duplicate your dodge (Let's call it Dodge B), and have the original (Let's call it Dodge A) branch to B, and B branch to A. I think the Remote Client isn't seeing any change since you're branching to the same ability. I have a potential fix (where remote clients always make sure they are running what the server expects them to), but again it may have to go in with the 4.26 support patch.
    That's ok, I will waiting for your 4.26 update

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MichaelLiew View Post

Loop not suit for me, cause I want branch at point of end of previous dodge animation, I am doing multiplayer ACT game, so I really need that feature, please fix it, very thanks!
    I think I have a fix for this but it may have to wait for the 4.26 patch. If you want to try a work around, duplicate your dodge (Let's call it Dodge B), and have the original (Let's call it Dodge A) branch to B, and B branch to A. I think the Remote Client isn't seeing any change since you're branching to the same ability. I have a potential fix (where remote clients always make sure they are running what the server expects them to), but again it may have to go in with the 4.26 support patch.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Ordrik View Post
    Is there a way to smooth out the animation blending on combo style abilities? They run very smoothly with standard montage to montage but there seems to be a stutter between animations when I try to do it through Able.
    You should uncheck PlayAnimation task's "ResetAnimationStateOnEnd" property

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a way to smooth out the animation blending on combo style abilities? They run very smoothly with standard montage to montage but there seems to be a stutter between animations when I try to do it through Able.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Just loop it and check the input in the CanLoopExecute method.
    Loop not suit for me, cause I want branch at point of end of previous dodge animation, I am doing multiplayer ACT game, so I really need that feature, please fix it, very thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hello, I found that Branch can't branch to self ability(wrong on simulated client), so I can't do continuous dodge, I have tried to modify source code, but it very hard for me, could you help me?
    Just loop it and check the input in the CanLoopExecute method.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Hello, I found that Branch can't branch to self ability(wrong on simulated client), so I can't do continuous dodge, I have tried to modify source code, but it very hard for me, could you help me?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
    ExtraLifeMatt Got a request On damage event - bindable damage TYPE object.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ExtraLifeMatt Got a request On damage event - bindable damage TYPE object.

Leave a comment:

• replied

It's OK, I used another method, but I will waiting for your patch also.
    Yea, I'll definitely get it with the 4.26 update. If something else pops up, I'll try and get it in sooner.

Leave a comment:

• replied

I can look at that. It may have to wait till the 4.26 support patch, but we'll see. I already have one update pending so that needs to clear.
    It's OK, I used another method, but I will waiting for your patch also.
    Last edited by MichaelLiew; 10-06-2020, 09:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Nice! Thank you very much!

Problem: My one ability is looping, and I found this ability's task's Disable just only check at first loop, but I need to check every loop, in order to Enable/Disable some task at runtime. btw, my ability is activity ability not passive.

Hope you can update as fast as you can, cause I am eager to use. Thanks!
    I can look at that. It may have to wait till the 4.26 support patch, but we'll see. I already have one update pending so that needs to clear.

Leave a comment:

• replied

There is a "Dynamic Property Identifier" on every task. Just add something there and it'll change the method to "OnGetDynamicProperty_Identifier_Disabled".

Sure, I can look into that.
    Nice! Thank you very much!

Problem: My one ability is looping, and I found this ability's task's Disable just only check at first loop, but I need to check every loop, in order to Enable/Disable some task at runtime. btw, my ability is activity ability not passive.

Hope you can update as fast as you can, cause I am eager to use. Thanks!
    Last edited by MichaelLiew; 10-06-2020, 03:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Nope, that should be all. Check your logs there's probably some reason it's being skipped. In the Able Setttings there is a Verbose option that will tell you any time an Ability was submitted and not played.
    I forgot all about verbose. Thank you! I was able to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X