Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error Failed to produce item: E:\UE_4.16\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace\Able\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-AbleCore.dll BattleRoyale E:\UnrealProjects\BattleRoyale\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\ERROR 1

Now i Cant roll back to stock 4.16 version of the engine ;/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it is in engine/plugins and was recompiled with the engine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'll investigate that as well. One last thing you can try and is copy Able to your Engine/Plugins directory (rather than having it as a Project Plugin) and see if that fixes things. I always run Able as an Engine Plugin and I've never run into this issue (I also build my own engine binaries, so it may be a pre-built binary thing - again, I'll investigate).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogInitisplay: Warning/Error Summary (Unique only)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogInitisplay: Success - 0 error(s), 68 warning(s)
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: Running UnrealHeaderTool "E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\BattleRoyale.uproject" "E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Build\Win64\XXXX\Development\XXXX.uhtmanifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\ALS_Player_CharacterBP__pf2749898454.cpp(214): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directoryE:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugi
    ns\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\CrowdAdvancedAICharacter__pf826264485.cpp(212): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directory
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\ALS_AnimBP__pf2749898454.cpp(211): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directory
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\BP_WeaponManagerComponent__pf106410343.cpp(210): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directory
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\WP_WeaponMasterBP__pf106410343.cpp(218): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directory
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\BP_ZombieComponent__pf826264485.cpp(211): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'IAblAbilityTask.h': No such file or directory
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): UnrealBuildTool: ERROR: UBT ERROR: Failed to produce item: E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\Intermediate\Plugins\WindowsNoEditor\NativizedAssets\Binaries\Win64\XXXX-NativizedAssets.lib
    UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Program.Main: ERROR: AutomationTool terminated with exception: AutomationTool.CommandUtils+CommandFailedException: Command failed (Result:5): I:\UnrealEngineGit\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe XXXXWin64 Development -Project=E:\UnrealProjects\XXXX\XXXX.uproject E:\UnrealProjects\Bat
    PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Error

I did do all you asked of and rebuild the project. still fails to cook.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I managed to run a custom event, nad in this event make an ability context and run it on the owner taken from the active ability context. than this custom event i can input like 10 times in a single active, and they will actualy run. but will also throw a lot of error warnings in editor and bug out on multiplayer sometimes.
    the idea is runing an active that is addick stack of passive every 1 second. or an active that has animation of an animation sequences, and at each of those attacks to run a pssive attack containing the query and damage logic. it also works but its a hack. native suport would be better. a node "run passive ability" and it should be async.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
    1. I will try the nativization part today. without nativizatrion it works fine.
    2. You can limit the TYPE of assets he searches? so in example only pawns? my life was a lie! didnt check each option. my bad
    3. Any idea how to trigger multiple pasive abilities inside a single active ability? as run ability node stops the runing ability : ( branch obviously as well.
    Adding multiple passives during Ability execution currently isn't supported as those would need to be queued up till the next frame. However, that should be fairly easy to setup, so I'll dig into that and try to add it in the next update.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1. I will try the nativization part today. without nativizatrion it works fine.
    2. You can limit the TYPE of assets he searches? so in example only pawns? my life was a lie! didnt check each option. my bad
    3. Any idea how to trigger multiple pasive abilities inside a single active ability? as run ability node stops the runing ability : ( branch obviously as well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome thanks! I got the charging part kind-of right but was getting hung up on the part where "How does this ability know to go to that ability" and my thinking process was it requires a branch task, and it didn't occur to me that you could just set it like that. Again, day 1 with this plugin, so thanks for the quick responses.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Trojke

Not quite.

You want to just have your first Ability (the charging Ability) just play a particle, or animation and just loop indefinitely as long as the user is holding a button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChargeUpA.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	246.3 KB
ID:	1366161

You then want to just activate/branch to your Powered Shot (or normal shot, or have different types for mid charges, etc) when the Ability is interrupted (the player let go of the input) and based on the time they held the button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ChargeUpB.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	288.9 KB
ID:	1366162
    Just make sure you set the Ability to pass along and such in the example above, but other than that - not much to it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Color me stupid. But that took me an absurdly long time to get right. But I got it, Thanks ExtraLifeMatt! For anyone that's curious, here's how I did it. I don't know if this is the correct way... probably not, but it 'works'.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2017-10-07 16_12_26-Greenshot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	256.4 KB ID:	1366101
    I'd love to see a screenshot of the legit way of doing this, as this feels... hackey to me. I tried doing quite a few different things but this is what worked in the end.

Edit: OK this may not exactly work the correct way, it works fine on "Attack" key, which is my left mouse button but on my right Mouse button which is "SpecialAttack" it does nothing unless I negate the logic then it auto-fires as soon as it hits 80%. Meh. I'll get it one of these days.
    Last edited by Trojke; 10-07-2017, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X