Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
    The first tutorial in the series ready!
    Love it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The first tutorial in the series ready!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice plugin! However i have a little issue here, with a simple animation. I'm doing a growing plant every x sec, by spawning it first with able,I put an effect at the start of the ableskill to check visually the launch... But i can't see the spawned actor on client, only the server can see it, the fx is well replicated. What can i do to replicate the spawned actor ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I figured it out, there seems to be a conflict between "Productivity Tools" and "Able". As soon as I disable the plugin, I am able to edit abilities in Able.

https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...uctivity-tools

I have removed the Productivity Tools Plugin as Able is more important to me.

PLEASE NOTE: This issue has nothing to do with Able, it seems it is all caused by Productivity Tools.
    Last edited by qdelpeche; 09-02-2020, 09:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post

Is there anything else you would need from me. Crash Dumps, Logs, etc.
    Callstack might be nice, but I have a feeling I know where it is. The thing is, that list is supposed to ALWAYS have something in it when you go to open an Editor (it's literally the list of assets to open with that editor), so I'm not sure how it's null unless the object itself was destroyed mid way to opening the Editor.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ExtraLifeMatt View Post

Interesting. It's saying you're trying to open an invalid object? I'm working on an update right now but I haven't submitted it yet - so I'll look at this today.
    Is there anything else you would need from me. Crash Dumps, Logs, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by qdelpeche View Post
    I am not able to open any created abilities ... Able v3.4.2 running on a Source Engine Build of Unreal Engine 4.25.3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	134
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1807029

Log file attached from the Crash.
    Interesting. It's saying you're trying to open an invalid object? I'm working on an update right now but I haven't submitted it yet - so I'll look at this today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am not able to open any created abilities ... Able v3.4.2 running on a Source Engine Build of Unreal Engine 4.25.3.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	134
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1807029

Log file attached from the Crash.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Abarudra View Post
    I have an issue with the Spawn Actor Task:
    As soon as i Increase Amount to Spawn to something greater than 1 and test it the Editor crashes:

Fatal error: [File:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/LevelActor.cpp] [Line: 409] An actor of name 'Projectile_BP_C_0' already exists in level 'Level /Engine/Transien

Any Idea how i can fix this? Thank you

This is how i modify orientation after the Spawn:

Name:	Image2.png
Views:	154
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	1806236

This is how i have the ability set up:

Name:	Image.png
Views:	168
Size:	461.6 KB
ID:	1806235
    Hmmm, looks like it's angry about the name. I'll fix it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have an issue with the Spawn Actor Task:
    As soon as i Increase Amount to Spawn to something greater than 1 and test it the Editor crashes:

Fatal error: [File:/Build/++UE4+Licensee/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Engine/Private/LevelActor.cpp] [Line: 409] An actor of name 'Projectile_BP_C_0' already exists in level 'Level /Engine/Transien

Any Idea how i can fix this? Thank you

This is how i modify orientation after the Spawn:

Name:	Image2.png
Views:	154
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	1806236

This is how i have the ability set up:

Name:	Image.png
Views:	168
Size:	461.6 KB
ID:	1806235

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Able v3.42 submitted. Notes below:

Able v3.42

- Targeting now works the same as Query/Sweep tasks; allowing multiple channels and searching ByObjectType rather than ByChannel in the code itself.

- The old single channel field is now deprecated, but will automatically be used if you don't have the new array field filled out. So no need to change anything on old abilities, but going forward try to use the new array field.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flawless as usual! Thanks for the update!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Small update, Able v3.41 submitted:

- Fix to an issue where "Clear Targets" on Sweeps/Queries would only execute if the Query/Sweep found something. You still need "Copy Results to Context" turned on, but now even if you don't find any results - the Clear Targets option will execute as expected.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ExtraLifeMatt View Post

You can use the Per-Actor callback if you want to do that currently.
    oooooh, you can as well! thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by shain1234 View Post

i like this a lot, but what are the possibilities for changing the actors location and rotation per index, right now i'm not sure why id put 3 actors in the exact same place.
    You can use the Per-Actor callback if you want to do that currently.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X